Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

::Review:: Praise for PSF Phyto-Lift Cranberry Eye Gel
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Seeking~HG
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:54 pm      Reply with quote
I have rather droopy eyelids, but when I use the PSF Phyto-Lift Cranberry Eye Gel, my eyes miraculously open up, my eyelids appear less droopy, and my eyes simply look BIGGER. This morning I decided to try the gel on just one eye so I could compare eyes and see how effective it really is. Wow! I don't know why I never tried this little experiment before. The results were amazing--I could really see a difference! This stuff works like "magic". Kudos to PSF!!

[Now, can they make a lifting gel for other body parts? Laughing ]

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:08 pm      Reply with quote
It is sure 'eye-opening' as it claims. A life-saver for drooping eye-lids!

I will try this little experiment tonight. Thanks for the suggestion.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:43 pm      Reply with quote
Been wanting to try this so I just ordered a sample. Will post results!
Molly
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:07 am      Reply with quote
I've heard so much about this eye opening magic around the place, but it mostly seems to be upper eye based.

What about the poor undereye area? Is it good there too because if it is I'm crumbling?

You don't look overly surprised all day, do you? Shock (joking) Molly
Molly
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:45 am      Reply with quote
I can't crumble because it's OUT OF STOCK Crying or Very sad
Poppy
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:46 am      Reply with quote
i am another satisfied user of this eye gel.
it really does an amazing lifting especially round the orbital bone. i layered this with rose hip oil for moisturising, and the combination works great.
molly : i am still in search of something for my undereye area, since the PSF does not have any effect there. HTH!
Molly
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:31 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Poppy that DOES help.

I've lately decided I'm perfectly content with my upper lids drooping - they've been like that all my life (unless I exercise them). I think it's quite appealing.

NO - don't need it Bad Grin
Seeking~HG
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:46 am      Reply with quote
I noticed that EDS is out of stock on this item, so I posted info. on the PSF website special currently being offered:
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=14214

Regarding the effects: It raises my droopy eyelids, but not so much as to give me a strange/surprised facial expression. About the undereye--I haven't even been using it there. I thought it was for lifting LIDS (I guess I didn't read the description thoroughly enough). I'm going to start using it under my eyes now, although I have yet to find anything that works for my undereye puffiness so I don't have high hopes.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:07 am      Reply with quote
LOL
You're welcome Molly, glad to help you cross off an item from your list.

HG, let me know when you do find a thing for depuffing Laughing
Mary H.
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:33 am      Reply with quote
I've probably posted a zillion times about this product...so what's one more rave? Laughing Anyway, this is my favorite PSF product...really does lift, and I find it tones up my under-eye area as well. I also love that it hydrates without being greasy. Lastly, this stuff lasts FOREVER! I use it twice a day (just a tiny dab does the trick) and I'm still not done with the bottle I bought in February!!

Mary Smile
I'm Kiki
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:16 pm      Reply with quote
All I can do is agree 100% with what MaryH said! This stuff is great and I swear it's a bottomless bottle.. I got mine not long after she did.. I keep waiting for it to stop giving me product, but it never does.. I use it twice a day as well, on my lids and under eye...

I did the one eye test right after I got it, and was just amazed.. My lids aren't droopy to much, but it sure lifted them up...
joziegrozy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:55 pm      Reply with quote
I wanted to order this as well.. Is it out of stock?!

FYI PSF website also has 20%

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:04 pm      Reply with quote
I placed an order for it even though it is out of stock. Just recieved an email today that it was expected in a few days and would be mailed then. My other items are already on their way!
yazk
5% products discount

Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:06 pm      Reply with quote
I love it too. Just finished my sample, and placed an order with PSF(20% off--good timing Very Happy ).

I use it 2 times a day. At night, I top Retin-A over it with no problem.
joziegrozy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:11 pm      Reply with quote
(sigh) now I have to try this too Smile and the 02 serum Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:27 pm      Reply with quote
dede wrote:
I placed an order for it even though it is out of stock. Just recieved an email today that it was expected in a few days and would be mailed then. My other items are already on their way!

Thanks! I did the same. I haven't received an e-mail yet & was wondering whether I should order from PSF. Very Happy
joziegrozy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:23 pm      Reply with quote
I gave in Sad I ordered the PSF Cranberry and 02, and Enzyme Peel. I ordered from EDS although all of my orders are just PSF products, coz well, I trust EDS and I haven't ordered yet from PSF (although I know they also have great customer reviews) Smile I live soo far away, and have stuff shipped to US friends; and I'm hesitant to give my Billing info to other websites, and it's just with EDS that I've had great experiences. (They missed shipping one of my PSF HA serum from my last order and they will ship it to me ASAP!)

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:29 am      Reply with quote
i ordered mine from EDS too, the PSF website ships to some international countries unfortunately mine is not one of them (indonesia)

jozie, i hope you will like it as much as i did!
skincarefreak
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:07 am      Reply with quote
I've ordered this product myself, but at this stage of the game I'm worried about fine lines and wrinkles. Does this help with that or is it only for lifting?
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:53 am      Reply with quote
skincarefreak wrote:
I've ordered this product myself, but at this stage of the game I'm worried about fine lines and wrinkles. Does this help with that or is it only for lifting?

I have used both the PSF Eye Gel and Cream. IMO the gel does a nice job of making the eye area feel firm. It does also depuff some. If you are concerned about fine lines I would apply the PSF Eye Cream on in the evening. It is moisturizing without being heavy.
skincarefreak
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:44 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Winnie! Very Happy
phredd4
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:11 am      Reply with quote
In my experience so many of the lifting/firming products make the eye area dry. Hopefully this one won't. I'm still waiting on my sample and fingers are crossed.
FoxyMama1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:23 am      Reply with quote
Wish I read this review 3 days ago, as I bought Gurlains Issima Eye lift, and its very costly....don't see much of a differance eighter. I wont be purchasing it again. Will put the PSF eye gel on my wish list Wink Thanks for the review Seekin-HG.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:17 am      Reply with quote
So, I've used this eye gel for about a month. Love it! The lines underneath my eyes are so diminished, and ofcourse, my upper lid is a little lifted. It's great, but you do need to use an eye cream with it.
Mammamia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:55 am      Reply with quote
Hi - I just ordered PSF Cranberry Phyto-lift Eye Gel and I can't wait to try it to see if it lifts up these droopy eyes. I do have one question though. I use Rosehip Oil on my eye area now and really like how it moisturizes without irritation. I would like to keep using this too with the PSF Cranberry Eye Gel but I would like to know which product should I put on first? (Does it matter?)

Thanks.

Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:26 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |