Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
::Review:: Praise for PSF Phyto-Lift Cranberry Eye Gel
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 09, 2006 5:49 am      Reply with quote
I put the eye gel on first and after absorbed, then my moisturizer(s), which in my case, is Stimucol-C and PSF Super Hydrating Eye Cream. Wink

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:03 am      Reply with quote
Thanks scalawaggirl. (I like your name, by the way.)

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:32 pm      Reply with quote
I saw people say that PSF’s customer service is excellent, but my experience is different. I have left a couple of messages for them to call me, but have not heard from them since last week. Does anyone know if they are on vacation?

Thanks,

Rose
doohicus
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:36 pm      Reply with quote
PSF's cranberry eye gel is great. I was going through a stressful time and my eyes really show the stress. (Circles and bags , and crying eyes) I had just received the eye gel and tried it. It really helped the puffiness.
I have sensitive skin and it didn't cause any problems. Not any heavy scent, which is another problem with other products. I used a coversick on top and it went on smooth. I will purchase this again.
yogi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:46 pm      Reply with quote
I just got mine a couple days ago, and I definitely feel that the skin under my eyes is tighter. It's nice not being disappointed in a product for once!!
Genie
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:40 pm      Reply with quote
Rose wrote:
I saw people say that PSF’s customer service is excellent, but my experience is different. I have left a couple of messages for them to call me, but have not heard from them since last week.Rose

Have you tried e-mailing Darren? I had a problem with PayPal not informing PSF of my order. After waiting 3 weeks, I e-mailed Darren and he answered me within a couple of hours. Then he shipped my order right away and added an extra free gift. Great response from them.
jakee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:07 pm      Reply with quote
Oh well, this is, sadly, another product I was excited about, and can't see any difference.
Odile
5% products discount

Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:20 pm      Reply with quote
I've received mine about 5 days ago. I can notice the difference in the lifting of the lids which I needed- I'm also keeping a close eye (pardon the pun) on my dark circles- and hope it'll address that problem. I expect that will take a while.

The only slight disappointment was the packaging. I think I've got a deffective bottle (product won't come out). Though EDS were great and said to return the bottle, no problems, now that I had it in my gubby hands - I won't let go, I open the bottle and use a Q-tip to apply!!!

Of course your reviews made my selection easy!!!

Thanks!
mb935
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:26 am      Reply with quote
it didnt work for me either.

i have very heavy lids - im assuming it works for those with less heavy lids
lovelyjane
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 27, 2007 9:27 am      Reply with quote
The Phyto-Lift didn't work for me, but the Stimucol-C did help my dark circles and fine lines although I find both cause stinging when apply.
skin care junkie
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:45 pm      Reply with quote
I've been reading through this thread and it sounds like you can use this cream as an eye lift but then you also need to put something else on top of it, like perhaps the PSF intensive eye serum? Is that the case? Does it irritate the eye area to layer too many products on top?

Please help, I'm confused? Confused

Age 34, fair skin, freckles, strawberry blonde hair, blue/green eyes, combination skin, oily t-zone, TOTM breakouts on chin, occasionally cystic acne, no real wrinkles "YET" but do have fine lines around eyes. HG so far has been Jan Marini and Dermalogica products
flitcraft
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:00 am      Reply with quote
I use the cranberry eye-lift in the morning, pat a very small amount of DMAE gel over it, then use my moisterizer over all of it after a fifteen minute wait. I think it's helping, but it's honestly hard to say what with all of the products I use...
carolb69
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:32 am      Reply with quote
I got a sample of this and have used it 3 times. I have to say of the PSF products ive tried, this is one i think I will be buying Smile I can see a lifting and my eyelids feel firmer. I dont have drooping lids but it does seem to plump the area a bit. And the samples are generous, I think it will last me awhile as you only need a tiny bit.

I got the stimucoll cream too but its too early to comment on that.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:10 am      Reply with quote
I've been using the cranberry eye gel for a while now, and I have to say that I like the feel of it and I'm convinced that it's helping a bit with firming, though I'm also using PSF's DMAE, so maybe that't it, or maybe it's just the placebo effect that makes me think it's working. Whatever, I like the feel of it so I'll keep using it, particularly once it gets warmer, as a refreshing eye product. Here's my question--how long will it be good outside the pump? I want to decant some to take on a three week long trip so I don't have to drag the whole bottle, but not if it will lose efficacy...
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:23 pm      Reply with quote
Carolb and Flitcraft, thanks for sharing your experience. I've been on the fence about PSF cranberry eye gel for a long time. I have put it in my shopping cart, and then closed the window so many times (close to 10 if I'm really counting LOL). After I'm done with the GoW anti-puffy eye serum, maybe I should try this. Or maybe it will complement the GoW one. Right now, I'm not really using any eye cream or gel. I'm just using the DMAE Amine 4% and the GoW eye serum. I really need some eye cream/gel. I have been undecided about what to buy for the past few months.
seattlegirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 09, 2007 1:31 pm      Reply with quote
I love this product, still only using the sample, but I will buy the full size.

Love products that live up to their claims!
carolb69
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:31 pm      Reply with quote
bk girl - grab a sample Smile The sample will last long enough for you to decide whether you really like it or not.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:08 am      Reply with quote
This product has now HG status..I ran out of it and watched my right eye lid 'disappear' after a week or so. I found some left in my stash (a little left in the old bottle) and sure enough, after a couple of days, eye lid is back & nice & firm. Needless to say, I rushed & ordered a new bottle Wink
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:20 am      Reply with quote
For me it works only if applied after DCX. By itself it does very little.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:46 am      Reply with quote
sigma wrote:
For me it works only if applied after DCX. By itself it does very little.

Funny how some things work for some people..DCX did nothing for me. I did forget to mention that I got faster results this time by adding dmae on my lids under the PSF. The first time I used PSF alone, I got firming, but it snuck up on me. I was half way through the bottle before I noticed it. It may be the matrixyl which takes time to work. I was mainly using it for moisture-cream make my eyes greasy. It works for that as well..my eye lids are moist (not greasy) and the lines are plumped up as well. I do need a cream for the under eye area though.
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:26 am      Reply with quote
Marina,

which DMAE do you use?

I am also concerned now about the negative effect DMAE causes for skin cells.

TIA,
Lucy.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:38 am      Reply with quote
sigma wrote:
Marina,

which DMAE do you use?

I am also concerned now about the negative effect DMAE causes for skin cells.

TIA,
Lucy.

I ran out of Candy's so I'm using the PSF one I got with the special. I must say it works well & I don't mind (I actually kinda like Embarassed ) the fishy smell. The inconvenience is the 30 min. wait time between dmae & Vit.c. There is no wait time with Candy's. I don't have the patience. I'm skipping the vit.c for now.

Re: negative effects..the jury's still out. I haven't read the study (If I did, would I understand it?) but I'm waiting for more info. In any event, I'm quite sure it's the matrixyl that's doing the long term work. I wasn't using dmae on my lids when I started using PSF cranberry gel & I got great results. I've ordered Candy's matrixyl & will probably replace the dmae with it & see if I continue getting results. If I do, I don't have to use the dmae.Problem solved. Cool
dollbird
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:46 am      Reply with quote
marina wrote:
This product has now HG status..I ran out of it and watched my right eye lid 'disappear' after a week or so. I found some left in my stash (a little left in the old bottle) and sure enough, after a couple of days, eye lid is back & nice & firm. Needless to say, I rushed & ordered a new bottle Wink

I have the 'disappearing-eyelids' problem too and this really holds the saggy skin up. Smile
yeahyeah
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:13 pm      Reply with quote
i asked for a sample of this from eds and thank god i did! cos im allergic to it cos when i did a little test around one eye, it kinda stung and itched...the next day that area was a little red but i thought id try it again on the whole eye area on both eyes! THEN it was all red and itched like mad so i had to wash it off...and my sample was kinda watery, well it looks gel like but when i apply it, it kinda liquefies- kinda refreshing but not moisturising enough...too bad seeing as everyone else love it so much Crying or Very sad

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 13, 2007 12:01 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using this for about 6 months, and it seems to do what it says. Smooths and lifts. Nothing dramatic and I am still testing other products for lines.

Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:24 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |