Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

::Review:: Praise for PSF Phyto-Lift Cranberry Eye Gel
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Jenny1970
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:26 pm      Reply with quote
I finally bit the bullet and ordered the cranberry eye gel, hopefully I'll love it
Smoky1
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:56 pm      Reply with quote
I'm on my second bottle of PSF Phyto-Lift, and while I agree with other comments about how the lift doesn't last, I still like it. I don't find it that drying and can sometimes wear it alone. Lately, I've been layering the PSF Stimucoll C over it, and I'm happy with the results (or, at least happy with the results that one can get without a surgical face-eye lift!).

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:08 pm      Reply with quote
I've only had it for a short time but I am loving this product. It works well layered underneath a cream or all on its own. It's light and penetrates the skin nicely, there's no wet, sticky feeling and it's easy to layer other products over it.
athena123
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:05 am      Reply with quote
Yep, been using this for nearly a month now and love it! The biggest downside is the stupid pump dispenser! Every other day I have to bang the bottom on the countertop when the pump quits working; then it squirts out too much product so I'm probably using more than I need.

While the lifting action may only be temporary, the matrixyl within really has been effective at plumping up and minimizing creases at the corner of my eyes.

44 – combo/oily skin with a tendency towards clogged pores. Thanks to EDS, tweaked my skincare routine and normalized skin… no more breakouts. PSF, silk powder, Janson Beckett, Cellbone, NIA24 are staples.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:33 am      Reply with quote
athena123 wrote:
Yep, been using this for nearly a month now and love it! The biggest downside is the stupid pump dispenser! Every other day I have to bang the bottom on the countertop when the pump quits working; then it squirts out too much product so I'm probably using more than I need.

While the lifting action may only be temporary, the matrixyl within really has been effective at plumping up and minimizing creases at the corner of my eyes.

Has everyone tried the full remedy from the PSF site:

Quote:
PACKAGING TIP:
Our treatment bottles use an airless pump delivery system. They do not have a dip tube inside coming from the pump down into the bottle. They are designed to dispense 99.9% of the product they hold. On occasion, a small air bubble may form in the product during shipping. This may result in the product not dispensing immediately. This does not mean your pump is broken or damaged. If you have difficulty dispensing product on the first few attempts, do not open (unscrew) the bottle. By letting air in you are interfering with the airless delivery and no product will pump out. Put the cap back on and firmly tap the bottom of the bottle on a counter top 5-10 times. Now pump a few times slowly. Repeat the tap and pump process until product dispenses. Pumping too fast may cause air bubbles, so go slow. If after a few tries with no success do not open the bottle. Open a paper clip & place it in the small hole at the bottom of the bottle & push gently while keeping the actuator nozzle depressed with your index finger. This will force the air bubble up & out of the bottle. Then slowly pump a few times. Notice the elevator type action that will push up the product as it is pumped. Your airless pump is now primed & ready to go.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:15 pm      Reply with quote
tried it - worked for me....
amami aya
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:12 pm      Reply with quote
i'm also pretty unhappy with the airless pump Sad feels like im always smacking the damn thing on the counter and then i always end up with too much product, i end up using it on my neck.
not sure if this is doing much but it does seem to help a bit with puffiness (can probably be attributed to the cucumber extract, tho)... i find i need to layer dermalogica intensive moisture balance over it tho otherwise it's too dry.
existential lady
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:34 pm      Reply with quote
After I got the instructions for the new pump I am totally fine with it. Just be gentle. No thumping needed really. It comes out in just the right amount to encircle two eyes!
nadjazz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:23 am      Reply with quote
I never tried the smacking on the counter trick, I just use a paperclip/hairpin to push the bottom up. I only have to do this when I've left the bottle laying on its side in my makeup bag. If I leave it upright on the counter, I have no probs, and I am now on my second bottle with the new design.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:56 am      Reply with quote
amami aya wrote:
i'm also pretty unhappy with the airless pump Sad feels like im always smacking the damn thing on the counter and then i always end up with too much product, i end up using it on my neck.
not sure if this is doing much but it does seem to help a bit with puffiness (can probably be attributed to the cucumber extract, tho)... i find i need to layer dermalogica intensive moisture balance over it tho otherwise it's too dry.

I tried the remedy on PSF website and was still having problems with having to bang the durn thing on the counter every other day so I finally wrote their CS an email to express my overall satisfaction with the product and disgust with the pump dispenser. Received a response within 24 hours. They're actually going to send me a new one; I wonder if I just got a defective pump?

44 – combo/oily skin with a tendency towards clogged pores. Thanks to EDS, tweaked my skincare routine and normalized skin… no more breakouts. PSF, silk powder, Janson Beckett, Cellbone, NIA24 are staples.
sal-star
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:00 pm      Reply with quote
My PSF cranberry eye gel arrived yesterday and I used it for the first time today.
I just wondered if people have found this works from the first use - or is it accumulative? (and if so how long roughly to see results).
Thanks so much Smile
qichunyan711
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:32 am      Reply with quote
I have placed an order for this today.Anxious to waiting for it.
simran
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:11 am      Reply with quote
what age group do you think this gel is catered towards?

i duno why but i feel that my left eye is a lil smaller then my right. I dunno what caused this and why maybe im just being paranoid. But perhaps this could help with that slightly droopy eye. However I am 24 so dunno if im overusing too much mature skin products

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 26, 2008 7:21 pm      Reply with quote
I really think even young skin would benefit from this. You can order a sample from the PSF site if you just want to try it.
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:08 am      Reply with quote
I've been using this gel for about 3 years now. I must say - I liked the old packaging (green pump) and the old formulation better. I actually have not read anywhere that they changed the formulation, but I know for sure that the "old" gel (2-3 yrs ago, green pump) gave much better lift and it wasn't as nearly as sticky as the new stuff is. However, I still use it and will likely continue to use it.
Good luck to all the new users.

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
flitcraft
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:17 am      Reply with quote
Rubby, I think you are right that they have changed the formulation. When I ordered last, I thought the contrast was because my remaining product had changed due to age. But, now that you mention it, you may well be right. I know they changed the Green Tea Cleansing Milk, because the ingredients are printed on the label and I could see there had been some alterations. Not in a bad way--just slightly different.

I haven't been using the Cranberry Eye Lift recently--I stopped when I had a bout of eyelid excema and forgot to start up again. So...I think I will go back to it and see if I still think it makes a difference. My eyes have plenty of scope for lift!
Ziggy
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:01 pm      Reply with quote
I was wondering if anyone is still using this eye gel? Seemed like a winner for a lot of people Smile

Norwegian, 28, brunette, medium/pale skintone, green eyes. Not sensitive skin, bit dry in winter, trying to figure out preventative skincare. Happy with: retin-a cream, emu, LRP Anthelios ss, Careprost. Stopped with CPs. Curious about: Bioderma ss, Renova, gadgets.
momtofive
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:58 pm      Reply with quote
I have it and have been using it for a few weeks. Sadly zero difference Sad
beauty mask
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:27 am      Reply with quote
Is this not good now? Why there is no comment in these few years.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:19 pm      Reply with quote
I used this in the past and it did nothing for me. In fact, I still have that bottle laying around somewhere from a few years ago...Lol

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:05 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |