Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

your last eds order
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
BCgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:53 am      Reply with quote
What did your last EDS order consist of?

I just ordered Jurlique cleansing lotion and face wash cream! Cant wait to test it out Smile
TheresaL
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:08 pm      Reply with quote
I ordered Cellcosmet-Purifying Gel, Active Tonic and Anti-Stress Mask. Jurlique Herbal Recovery Mist OP.
nyjlm
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:28 pm      Reply with quote
Dr. H Rythmic Night
JB Green Apple Peel
JB Blemish Serum

I got my pkg yesterday and used everything yesterday Very Happy I love love love everything!
alice~in~wonderland
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:44 pm      Reply with quote
I just got mine today (EDS is ALWAYS so fast).

*runs to go open it* ...

Decleor Rose D'Orient Night Balm.

Yipee!!
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:56 pm      Reply with quote
PSF Papaya Cleanser
PSF Acne Treatment Mud
Juice Beauty Sheer Moisturizer SPF30
sormuimui
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:58 pm      Reply with quote
I got mine on Wednesday - 3 business days for my order to get here...wow!

Decleor Ylang Ylang + balm
Decleor Essential balm
PSF O2
JB Apple Peel
Jurlique's face wash cream + moor purifying mask
Yonka creme 15

I just ordered today
PSF acne mud mask
yonka's emulsion pure
Moonstarr
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:49 pm      Reply with quote
I just got my last one today ... Clarisonic face brush (used it tonight even though it hadn't charged fully and so far I like it ... my skin felt really clean, although it did tickle nose nose when I used it around that area Smile ), and then I got the PSF Moisture Balancing Lotion and the SPF30 sunscreen.

BTW ... EDS wowed me again with their samples ... it was they knew exactly what I'd be interested in. One of thes sample was the Teamine eye cream which I'd been wanting to try for my dark circles. Thanks again EDS!!!!! Very Happy
Olyn
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:15 pm      Reply with quote
Ok, a few days ago I ordered the Clarisonic system but I am still waiting for it Sad

Then today I used my gift voucher to buy the full size of Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel! I can't wait for both of them to arrive. I EDS!
Mabsy

Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:21 am      Reply with quote
My latest was:

PSF ALA Complex
Cellcosmet Activator Gel
True Cosmetics Mineral Foundation
Caudalie Lip Conditioner
Caudalie Beauty Elixir
Caudalie Gentle Cleanser
Caudalie Mini Instant Foaming Cleanser

I'm still in the process of figuring out all the items. I know I love the Caudalie Beauty Elixir. The True foundation is good but after using it for a month now I think I prefer my JI. The Caudalie gentle cleanser is fab as well as is the Cellcosmet activator gel. I'm still working on the other items Smile
Poppy
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:52 am      Reply with quote
my last order and a mini review Smile

- PSF Phyto-Lift Cranberry Eye Gel = Love this the best! I have been using it 2x/day for a month now and the bottle is still almost full.
My eyes are definitely "lifted" . Best value for money Laughing

- Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Masque = currently 2nd fave mask after Jurlique Deep Penetrating Mask.

- Yonka Juvenil = very effective in bringing out nasty cystic acne to its head. Though after a few weeks, I noticed my skin seems to be purging more which didn't happen in the first 1-2 weeks. Could be hormonal, will see... My bottle is almost used up now and I have gotten used to the horrible herbal scent.
I will most definitely repurchase, but also thinking of trying the Pure Elmusion to compare.

- Yonka Purifying Mask 103 = this is a bit too drying even on my oily skin, but it does a decent job at purifying. The tube is huge, will probably last a good 6 months or more, with my other masks waiting to be alternated LOL

- Yonka Gel Nettoyant = Another one i am quickly using up, very good at removing make-up and love the texture & scent. Lathers well too.

- PSF HA Serum (OK, but i still prefer Skinceuticals B5 gel as the PSF is slightly too thick for me, but another reasonably priced product from PSF, kudos!)

- CSRx Relax-a-line (have only tried 5-10x, so far no noticeable result, and a little afraid of this product to be honest, i don't know why?)
sportygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 01, 2006 7:56 am      Reply with quote
My latest order (came Tues.)

DR.H.
-rouge powder (03 Accento-blushing rose)
-bronzing powder
-kajal eyeliner (expresso bean)
-eye shadow duo (smokey grey-brown & ivory)
-black mascara
-cleansing clay mask
-translucent bronze concentrate
-rejuvenating mask

JANE IREDALE
-the handi brush
-deluxe shader brush
-angle liner brow brush

AMAZING COSMETICS - powder set

DERMALOGICA - ultimate buffing cloth

I also purchased RoC Retin-Ol+ serum max from the drugstore as I'm trying out some new serums over the summer, and I really like this one so far, but still a little too early to tell if It's going to WOW me! My Sister says it's doing wonders for her skin, so thought I'd give it a go! Laughing

I really like all the new products so far, but again, still too early to form any real opinion!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:12 am      Reply with quote
One month ago:

PSF Super Emergen-C Repair Serum 20%
Caudalie Beauty Elixir
As always, my order arrived with wonderful samples.

Yesterday:

DDF Glycolic Body Lotion 12.5%
Dr. Hauschka Mascara
I wanted to order PSF O2 Rescue Serum and PSF Phyto-Lift Cranberry Eye and both were out of stock.
BONUS -- Forum Gift - There were several items to choose from and I selected Dr Brandt Lineless Gel. I'm looking forward to trying this! EDS is incredibly generous.

5% products discount

Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:41 am      Reply with quote
My last order consisted of:

Clarisonic face brush
Jane Iredale pressed base in warm silk
Jane Iredale lip pencil in spice
Dermalogica gentle cream exfoliant
Dermalogica medicated clearing gel

I have cuperous skin and have not noticed increased irriation with the Clarisonic. I use it on the low setting with the sensitive brush. I like how smooth it makes my skin feel!
Seeking~HG
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:04 am      Reply with quote
I just ordered the Decleor Ylang Ylang Oil and the Ylang Ylang Night Balm. Also the PSF O2 Rescue Serum--I know EDS is temporarily out of stock on this item, but I'll wait patiently.Crying or Very sad
I ALMOST ordered the Clarisonic (seems like all the kids in school have one!), but I have to try to control my spending! Maybe next time . . .

(We need a little icon of a happy face taking money out of a wallet and throwing it about wildly. Any Computer Engineers out there? Hey, speaking of Computer Engineers, where's the Spell Check that I so widely depend on?!!)

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:59 am      Reply with quote
The 20% discount gave me the final push to order the Clarisonic. I've used it a few times already and even though it doesn't seem to be doing anything while in use, my skin afterwards does seem softer and smoother.

It gets a tentative
Ruth
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:06 am      Reply with quote
PSF Phyto-Lift Cranberry Eye
PSF Pumpkin Enzyme Peel
PSF Emergen-C Repair Serum (12% Vitamin C)
Caudalie Grape Water Harvest (Small)
*** Free Gift - Caudalie VINOSOURCE Anti-wrinkle Nourishing Cream (15ml)
Caudalie Mini Instant Foaming Cleanser

Very Happy

Location: Denmark. Me = 32, think I'm combo without oiliness + sometimes sensitive. Have noticed that skin doesn't heal as quickly anymore and I've developed fine lines around my eyes... Hormonal breakouts which are sometimes cystic. PCOS
jlrobatzek
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:14 am      Reply with quote
I received my order over the weekend. I ordered
PSF Paypaya Cleanser
Juice Beauty Green Apple Cleanser
Juice Beauty tinted moisturizer spf 30

I'm trying to hold off using the cleansers until I finish the Murad I have, then I'm going to wash one side of my face with each cleanser, and see which is better for my skin.
I did 'test' them out as soon as the box arrived. (I then had to reapply the makeup I had put on 10 minutes earlier.) My inital thoughts. I liked the smell of the PSF better, but the Juice Beauty seemed to foam better. I'll see more when I use it for a couple weeks.

The JB sunscreen made my face look a little greasy at first, but after a few minutes, it sank in. I think I might have used too much. The tint didn't seem to do anything as far as hiding blemishes or acne scars. The tint was light, and I've been using Jergens self tanner, so maybe my complexion is too dark for the tint. I sunscreen did its job though. I was out on the boat all day, and I didn't get burned at all. I did reapply a very small amount after about 4 hours in the sun. The best part is the next morning I work up, and I had not broken out. (A lot of sunscreen makes me break out.) I will definitely repurchase, however I might try the sheer formula next time.
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:26 am      Reply with quote
At the beginning of June I did two orders at the same time (one to send to oz for mum and one for Japan chock full of goodies for me)

My order shipped to Japan:
Caudalie Mini Instant Foaming Cleanser Cellcosmet Active Tonic Lotion
Dermalogica Soothing Protection Spray
Caudalie Grape Water Harvest (Large)
Gehwol Foot Cream Mint
Cellex-C Speed Peel Facial Gel
Bare Escentuals The Refillable Mirrored Compact

Shipped to Australia for Mum:
PSF Green Tea Facial Cleanser
PSF Firming Facial Toner
Juice Beauty Redness Reducing Serum
Caudalie Grape Water Harvest (Large)
Gehwol Leg Balm
Gehwol Leg Vitality (OK, this one was mine though)
Amino Genesis Tripeptinon (um, I confess, this one was for me too.. added in to get the free shipping. Laughing )

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:56 pm      Reply with quote
mine was cellcosmet preventive night cream, end up not liking it. it didnt do anything in my skin, what a waste of money. now i am looking out for another product just after spending 150 bucks. Crying or Very sad
Wawa
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:33 pm      Reply with quote
Got my jurlique stuff in last order, love them!!!!
tamifaye
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:36 pm      Reply with quote
Just this week I ordered:

PSF Emergen-C Repair Serum
Pevonia RS2 Rosacea Line Gentle Tonic Lotion
Pevonia RS2 Rosacea Line Gentle Cleanser
Caudalie Night Infusion Cream

and I am anxiously awaiting the delivery.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:22 pm      Reply with quote
I'm waiting for

PSF O2
Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel
Cellcosmet Trial Set
Embarassed I'm having trouble remembering what I ordered now!

I'm just about to place an order for a few of the True Cosmetics items though.
Emma_Jane
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:40 pm      Reply with quote
Received yesterday:

JI Pressed Powder
Dr. H Cleansing Cream
Dr. H Toner
Dr. H Normalizing Oil
Dr. H Clay Mask
Dr. H Rejeuvenating mask

I received some Decleor samples. The first time I received the Essential Balm I assumed it was lip balm and used it as such. Being now somewhat better informed, I used it as intended on my face, but I think that I prefer it as a lip balm; it really did work very well.
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:16 pm      Reply with quote
My last order consisted of:

Small Caudalie Grape Water (So far like this TONS better than the Beauty Elixer--- this one doesn't irritate my skin at all)

Dr. H Cleansing Milk (Love this, great to use before DHCC)

Dr. H Oily Skin trial kit (What a great kit!! I've been having so much fun trying everything out! Detailed reviews to come soon, but in the meantime let me just say that I'll probably be ordering some more full size Dr. Hauschka products soon!^-^)

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:40 pm      Reply with quote
Got my 2 orders today:
PSF Acne Mud mask
Yonka emulsion pure
also got Lip Fusion as my forum gift and lots of dermalogica samples! Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:00 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |