Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

make-up tutorial
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
BCgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:50 pm      Reply with quote
http://www.specktra.net/showthread.php?t=45596%EF%BF%BC

I helped a friend do her make-up and would like to share the process with you guys Smile Most of the make-up used are from MAC.
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:07 pm      Reply with quote
Wow, stunning!! I'm ALL about the contoured eye!!

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:57 pm      Reply with quote
Nice job putting it together
Moonstarr
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:58 pm      Reply with quote
WOW! What beautiful glowing skin! I really love the red eye ... so striking! I don't think I could pull it off, but I really think it looks amazing! Great job!
Mabsy

Sat Jul 01, 2006 2:11 am      Reply with quote
Gorgeous! You did a great job with this! I'll have to try all the eye makeup steps out - love the contoured eye. I also don't think I could pull off the red but I'm sure I can find a color to substitue with.

Thank you! Smile
rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 01, 2006 3:13 am      Reply with quote
WOW I think I need to start wearing more powder Laughing I suddenly feel as though my make-up is insignificant!!
Great tutorial Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:16 am      Reply with quote
What's amazing is her skin looks translucent, not heavy, thick or oily! Great job!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:23 am      Reply with quote
Wow! That's incredible. You took a CUTE girl and turned her into a GORGEOUS gal! Do you do this for a living?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 01, 2006 11:31 am      Reply with quote
No i dont do this for a living. I just love make-up and do this for a hobby Smile
I'll post up other tutorials in the near future
PhoebesMeow
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 03, 2006 12:39 pm      Reply with quote
Wow I really like the way you set that up and did it... please let me know if you post any more tutorials like that.. I would like to see one done with a natural look also. You're very good with makeup.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:13 pm      Reply with quote
BCgirl - this is great! Super job!

Special request - in a future tutorial, can you show dramatic eyes without applying liner to the waterline? I just can't do this anymore and I miss it so much. My allergies are too bad and my new contacts are too fussy. Thanks!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:17 pm      Reply with quote
sportygirl wrote:
What's amazing is her skin looks translucent, not heavy, thick or oily! Great job!

Yes, I love the way her skin looks.
montrealgal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:34 pm      Reply with quote
BCgirl, thanks for posting this. I'm impressed! Smile

Just to clarify -- is that you in the pictures? You took pictures step by step of how you did your make-up to show your friend how to do it, is that right?

Looking forward to your next one -- whenever that it -- I can see it's a lot of work to put the tutorial together. I would have no idea how to do it!
BCgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:38 am      Reply with quote
^ no it isnt me in the photo's. She's a friend visiting me from Switzerland, i was helping her do make-up.
montrealgal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:31 pm      Reply with quote
BCgirl wrote:
^ no it isnt me in the photo's. She's a friend visiting me from Switzerland, i was helping her do make-up.

Ok, thanks for clarifying, BCgirl Smile

Lucky, lucky friend! Smile
angel06
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:31 pm      Reply with quote
that was awesome, something i can learn from.
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:04 pm      Reply with quote
I love this forum you sent for the link! Great fun since I'm a MAC junkified junk of the highest level. Just spent some $$ yesterday on a haul of loot and man, it was fun!

They have some really talented ladies over on spektra. I keep track often for new looks.
bergquis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:01 am      Reply with quote
Great link...not sure about that much make application for me though. Pictures are always deceiving. In person I would look like someone caked on the makeup.
BCgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:24 pm      Reply with quote
http://www.specktra.net/showthread.php?t=51116

another tutorial Very Happy
Rufus
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:49 pm      Reply with quote
BCgirl wrote:
http://www.specktra.net/showthread.php?t=51116

another tutorial Very Happy

I like the look in the second tutorial the best Very Happy
root1979
5% products discount

Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:51 am      Reply with quote
Thankx!
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:26 pm      Reply with quote
Awesome! I have 2 weddings to go to next month and needed an idea like this for the face. The dress is dark rich chocolate so the 2nd tutorial is perfect!

Now I need to get all the stuff..sighs Confused

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:26 pm      Reply with quote
Wow that look is amazing I have always struggled with eye make up and how to create that kind of look , im def gonna try it out. So off to Harvey Nics on sat to stock up on MAC Very Happy
thanx
MarciaNZ
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:47 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks im hopeless with make up.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:10 am      Reply with quote
I agree with Rufus. I like the second look better, more natural.

But if I were going out at night, the first look is more dramatic.

Very well done BCGirl.

Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:20 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |