Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

How many unhappy wage-slaves out there?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Andrea38
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:09 pm      Reply with quote
how many of you are underpaid and over-worked? Shock

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:14 pm      Reply with quote
Oh yeah! That's me for sure, unfortunately. They have scaled down how many people work there and of course the ones left have to do all the work. I have gotton a raise twice in 7 years. What is wrong with me. wave
Andrea38
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:21 pm      Reply with quote
It's not you, kittyd, my b/f works his a!!
off! He's 40, making minimum wage- is smart enough to be in Mensa and has a degree. He is leaving his job, soon. He, too is wayyy overworked- and I see what it does to him- so
you have my sympathy! It aint' fair! Minimum wagers never get a break. Minimum wage needs to be DOUBLED in Canada! What type of work do you do? (If you can say).

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 30, 2006 10:41 pm      Reply with quote
Hate to be contrary Bad Grin but I am now underworked and overpaid for the first time in my life, but bored, lonely and miserable in a city I hate. Laughing Laughing You can never have everything in life.
bb2000
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 02, 2006 12:31 am      Reply with quote
SALUTE to those who are overworked and underpaid.

It is so difficult to receive high income in Vancouver here coz the taxes are incredibly high and the wages are so low. No wonder the esthetician at the spa told me that she will move to Alberta with her boy friend pretty soon in order to seek better opportunity there.

In downtown area, there are numerous drug addicts living on the street. I was told most of them came from other provinces for it is warmer here.They just refuse to work but receive welfare including cash, free medical..............
kittyd
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:54 am      Reply with quote
Quote:
It's not you, kittyd, my b/f works his a!!
off! He's 40, making minimum wage- is smart enough to be in Mensa and has a degree. He is leaving his job, soon. He, too is wayyy overworked- and I see what it does to him- so
you have my sympathy! It aint' fair! Minimum wagers never get a break. Minimum wage needs to be DOUBLED in Canada! What type of work do you do? (If you can say).

Sure, it's no great shakes. I am a freight coordinator for fine furniture up and down the west coast. Some of the furniture is worth more than I make in a year. It's very customer service oriented..Make every body happy...and went something doesn't go right..it is all my fault. Rolling Eyes I blame my employers for the underpaid part...it is not going to get much better. There is no where to go from my position and if I left they would just hire someone cheaper and that might make them happy.
kittyd
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:55 am      Reply with quote
OH...great spelling...sorry..no wonder I don't get a raise... Laughing just kidding.
adrianaL
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:50 pm      Reply with quote
I'm a kindergarten teacher at a title I school and usually end up spending half my salary on the kids and the other on skincare I hear about.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:40 am      Reply with quote
I am a beauty therapist, but will get my diploma end of this month, so I am underpaid without my certificate Crying or Very sad
daisylondon
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:48 pm      Reply with quote
I'm not a wage slave as I run a business...but when we don't have enough money in to pay everyone, guess who doesn't get any cash...at all.. Sad
angel06
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:47 am      Reply with quote
i am one of them, overworked but underpaid. Rolling Eyes
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:59 pm      Reply with quote
Overworked but well paid, unfortunately so I can only halfway gripe about it. Smile Actually, the job has gotten quite out of control as new products come to market w/no additional resources.

Sometimes, I hate technology.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:38 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |