Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Lift Fusion Review
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
tamifaye
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 01, 2006 5:34 pm      Reply with quote
I had hoped to give you a great review, but unfortunately the product is not working for me. Seems like the more I use LiftFusion, the less effective it is.

I've been using the product following the directions for a few weeks now. The first time I used it, I noticed a definite tingle and numbing feeling which I did not like. I no longer feel the tingle, just a very, very slight numbing sensation. (You know the feeling you get when you are falling asleep and your face is relaxing.)

I do get some plumping which will slightly lift the corners of the eyes and mouth, but nothing remarkable. I can't see any fine lines filling in.

Just to make sure I wasn't realizing the impact, I have patted on LiftFusion on half my face and waited about 30 minutes before comparing. I've done that a few times which is why I believe it is no longer effective as the first time I used it.

I won't repurchase. I'll move on and try another product. But for the cost, you better believe, I will use every last drop! Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:10 am      Reply with quote
Thanks tamifaye for the review.....I had my eyes on that product, so I think I will keep looking... Sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:22 am      Reply with quote
Thank you for your review. Thats what I thought. These lip plumping products do not work. A good scrub with your toothbrush will temporarily swell the lips too..for NOTHING.

I get so annoyed at the cosmetic industry for aggresively advertising a product only to discover after huge amounts of money are shelled out...that it doesn't work.
atalbest
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:47 am      Reply with quote
I agree, this product does not work at all. Really really sticky as well. Its a good gloss though, really shiny and smells nice (orange).
But its plumping is zero.
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:46 am      Reply with quote
The product she reviewed is NOT the lip plumper, ladies. THAT product is called LIP fusion Embarassed

She's talking about their new product which is supposed to be a combination wrinkle relaxer / lifting serum.
tamifaye
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:11 pm      Reply with quote
Update:
I had planned on using every drop even though it wasn't working wonders, but my forehead and under my chin have started to break out and I don't generally break out there. I live in Central Texas (hot and humid)and I think the heat may play a part.

Regardless the cause, I think I'll put it back in the cabinet and accept that this was a very expensive lesson against impulse buying. Sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:45 pm      Reply with quote
Good day Katee. Whoops! Sorry about that! This Lip Fusion still didn't work, (for whatever its supposed to do).
SusieQ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:47 pm      Reply with quote
Tamifaye, if I were you, I would return the product. Don't you want your money back???
lifeisbeautiful
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:38 am      Reply with quote
SusieQ wrote:
Good day Katee. Whoops! Sorry about that! This Lip Fusion still didn't work, (for whatever its supposed to do).

SusieQ, Have you tried CITY LIPS? I just reorder 2 tubes (clear treatment) to stock up - I like it so much!! To begin with, I have deep vertical lip lines so maybe that is why I can see a big difference before & after using it. It also helps to make my lips more pink (I have very pale lips). If your target is getting rid of lip lines you can give this a try. I'm not sure if you will be satisfied with the 'plump up' effect though.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 05, 2006 4:14 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks SusieQ, I think I will call Sephora and find out the return policy. I've never really returned anything before. But I've also never spent that much money on a single product.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:44 pm      Reply with quote
Ahhhh I hear ya SusieQ. I've never tried any of the lip plumpers. I wanted more fullness, so I followed carekate's advice and started taking hyaluronic acid supplements. Works like a charm !!! Plus, there were all kinds of benefits I never expected. Made my hair INCREDIBLY glossy Wink
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 05, 2006 5:46 pm      Reply with quote
Oooops... forgot something Exclamation

tamifaye, I used to do that allll the time when I bought a product that didn't work. Would just shrug it off and tuck it away somewhere. No more though. You march yourself in there and get your money back Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
mom2tommax
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:17 pm      Reply with quote
I was actually afraid to read this review, because I was afraid it would be yet another product on my "must try" list. Thanks for saving me a heap of money!!!

Lori

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:18 pm      Reply with quote
I second what Lori said...if it was a positive review, it would have been tough for me not to put it on my list! But thanks so much for giving us your honest opinion of this product...you've saved me $$$ for sure!

Mary Smile
anya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:24 pm      Reply with quote
I'm prepared to wait a bit until more users post their reviews since only 2 people have found it to be below expectations. Perhaps after EDS stocks it, more people will purchase and we will get a few more opinions on it. Not that I'm dismissing the comments so far, but I'd need an overwhelming thumbs down before making my mind up not to purchase.

Anya
tamifaye
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:20 am      Reply with quote
One of the most valuable lessons I have learned from this forum is that everyone's skin reacts differently to products. A rave for one is not always a rave for another. The second most valuable lesson, is to get samples first. Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:27 am      Reply with quote
Isn't this supposed to be instant? Like that Freeze 24/7? I tried the Liftfusion in Sephora and saw no noticable difference. I would never purchase this. If something does claim instant, go to a store that carries it and try it first. This stuff is over $100, it should be a miracle product.
leungmy
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:29 pm      Reply with quote
Unfortunately the City lip does not work for me...
annachan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:50 am      Reply with quote
was so interested in the lift fusion but now I think will buy Amino Genesis Tripeptinon instead....
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:44 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the review. Many of these "temporary" products never seem to work, lol!
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:02 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |