Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Is PSF O2 mostly used for blemishes?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
cedar
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 02, 2006 3:19 pm      Reply with quote
I don't have any, but would like to order during PSF sale if it's good for great skin that wants to look even better. Thank you.
Moonstarr
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:52 pm      Reply with quote
I've only been using this for about 5 days now, but so far I really like it. It does seem to help heal existing blemishes/scabs.

Other claims though are (according to the website):

Kill anaerobic bacteria on contact
Increase cell respiration and regeneration
Improve the delivery of active ingredients into the skin
Inhibit collagen & elastin loss
Extend the life expectancy of skin cells

Since I've only been using it a short time, I can't really comment on the other claims ... all I know is that so far this is something I will repurchase because I like the way this feels on my skin and I like how my skin is looking so far using it.

I do find I'm going through it fairly quickly (I'm using about 2 spritzes morning and night) and I expect a regular sized bottle may last me a month. I'm hoping EDS may start to carry the larger bottle which seems to be a better deal.
prs
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:08 am      Reply with quote
I think I remember Manslayerliz stating that she uses it before and after her *actives* as the PSF 02 serum is supposed to increase the service delivery of whatever else you happen to need to apply through the dermis.

I've only used this product for five days but note that it's made a huge difference healing my blemishes. I think it's too early to say whether or not it's increased the efficacy of my discoloration actives. But I'm hopeful!
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:27 pm      Reply with quote
Good memory, PRS! Actually, I've recently put myself on a "diet," and I've been using it just before my actives. But, on really bad skin days I've still been "sandwiching" and spraying before and after... it's just so addicting... Embarassed

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:32 pm      Reply with quote
I e-mailed them and they said it does not matter when you use it; there is no particular order. Same with the Phyto-Cranberry Eye Gel.
Lucinda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:40 pm      Reply with quote
how long is a bottle supposed to last? i've had mine for a week and i have almost used up half the bottle!! i was very suprised at how small it was when i got it.
kls
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 06, 2006 7:49 am      Reply with quote
I've been using the O2 spray for the past month & really like how it heals blemishes so fast.
My husband got a bad scrape on his arm last week, and it was very tender to the touch. I applied the O2 on it twice in the evening, the next morning all the tenderness was gone, within 3 days it was completely healed! He was totally amazed, and he's not one to get excited over any skincare product.
sormuimui
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:07 pm      Reply with quote
I've used the O2 everyday 2x a day for a week now and I have to say I really can't tell a difference. Yes it does heal my blemishes SLIGHTLY faster but nothing that made me feel I want to repurchase becaues it's expensive for only 30mL. But I'll give it more time and update if it does get better.
TheresaL
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:19 am      Reply with quote
Can any of you say that the 02 spray helps prevent blemishes or does it just seem to help them heal faster?
sormuimui
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:31 am      Reply with quote
In my case I feel only the latter. But I sure wish it DID help me prevent them.
kls
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:54 am      Reply with quote
Last week I suddenly felt a small bump forming under the skin of my jawline. I spritzed it several times that day with O2. The next day it was gone!! I was totally amazed!!! I don't know how or why this stuff works, but it does!
dollbird
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:19 am      Reply with quote
Really now...how good is PSF O2 for acne? Anyone? I'm trying to justify paying that much for "oxygen water", although it does sound tempting.
BBD
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:16 pm      Reply with quote
To avoid wasting product, spray it into the palm of one of your hands (or on a fingertip, if you are spot-treating) and press it into your skin.

Don't spray it onto your skin. You'll waste product and go through it much faster that way.

Myself, I think it has a calming and rejuvenating effect. When I don't use it, I notice a difference.
Rufus
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:11 pm      Reply with quote
BBD wrote:
To avoid wasting product, spray it into the palm of one of your hands (or on a fingertip, if you are spot-treating) and press it into your skin.

Don't spray it onto your skin. You'll waste product and go through it much faster that way.

Myself, I think it has a calming and rejuvenating effect. When I don't use it, I notice a difference.

Thank you for that tip. I just got mine yesterday and thought if I kept spraying it on my face I'd lose everything fast. Can you mix it with something like the Decleor essential oils?
Sel
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:10 am      Reply with quote
I got my 60ml bottle today from PSF, and it has a different applicator top than the 30ml I had previosly. The new one is a spray applicator and I think I'll waste far less of it than my previous bottle.

I ran out of the O2 spray a couple of weeks ago and I can definitely notice the difference in my skin when I haven't used it.
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:47 am      Reply with quote
I have a small bottle of this and use it before and after my super serum in the mornings (though not at the moment as I am on Dr. H. for one month).

I cannot say I noticed any marked difference in my skin from the OS2 (though along with IS Clinical Hydra Cool it did help soothe my skin when I had an allergic reaction to a fruit-based spritzer. It does not help any blemishes I have gotten either. I am not sure that I would buy it again...

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:54 am      Reply with quote
tiger_tim, out of curiosity, what was the spritzer that gave you a reaction?

As for my thoughts on O2 and blemishes, obviously it isn't a miracle cure or I wouldn't be of differin right now, LOL. BUT it definitely seems to help my skin heal faster, especially after I do an extraction.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:09 am      Reply with quote
It was an Italian brand called Nature's (AquaFruit line). I had used it before and had no trouble, but the time I reacted was 2 days after using Cellex-C Speed Peel, which - it seems - is a lot harsher than Epidermx on skin. Laughing I have never had a reaaction like it in my life.. my face went hot, hot, HOT and became all red. blah! O2 serum and hydracool were the only 2 things in the house I could think of that might soothe it and they didso within about 15 mins.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:56 pm      Reply with quote
Lately, all I've been using on my skin is O2 (just 2 squirts morning and night), and emu oil from Jurassic Secret.

I wash with Olay Total Effects Anti-Wrinkle Anti-Blemish cleanser (b/c I needed something with salicylic acid, and I'm hunting for something new/better/more natural--but the thread seems to have disappeared), and usually once every 2 or 3 days I'll use Burt's Bees Orange Essence Cleanser and remove it w/ a steamy hot washcloth.

My skin has not been breaking out, and has not been the greasepit it's been in past summers. It just looks pretty good, and what's amazing is that during this period of time I was studying for the bar exam, moving across country, had my period, injured my neck, changed climates (muggy VA for fairly dry NorCal), took the bar exam (talk about stress), and then spent a week in San Diego looking for housing.

In the past, I would have totally expected stress breakouts or hormonal breakouts--but I've had like 1 or 2 pimples, and that's it!

I think simpler is better is working for me right now, and I think that the combination of a salicylic acid cleanser plus the 02 is what's keeping me clear, b/c in the past salicylic acid cleansers alone didn't cut it.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 05, 2006 4:03 pm      Reply with quote
im almost done my bottle of o2 serum and i dont think it helps much with my acne to repurchase. the only difference i notice in my skin when i use it is that my face seems "brighter" when i use it... i dont notice any faster healing of my skin when i use it as most people report.. for that i am disappointed Sad but it does keep my acne small and prevents it from getting super inflamed..
stardust
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 06, 2006 7:09 am      Reply with quote
PSF O2 serum is something that I don't want to be without. I too don't know how or why it works but it just does Confused . There have been times when I skip using it for a few days and my skin just doesn't look right - I get irritation, clogged pores, pimples. Once I'm back to the O2 once/day, things calm down and all is right again in the world. Laughing

If EDS ever has another 20% sale, I'll be stocking up.
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:13 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I have quite good skin and this does help it look even better. I use it either on clean skin before my actives, or a spritz after my creams, ect. I do find more of a glow, ect. hths. Very Happy
Rufus
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 06, 2006 11:19 pm      Reply with quote
Gina wrote:
Hi, I have quite good skin and this does help it look even better. I use it either on clean skin before my actives, or a spritz after my creams, ect. I do find more of a glow, ect. hths. Very Happy

I just got O2 and will see if it does any good for the adult acne on my chin.
dollbird
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:13 am      Reply with quote
Rufus, do report back to us. I have acne on my chin as well and would like to know how you find the O2 serum. Thanks!
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:20 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |