Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Review :: Juice Beauty Blemish Serum, amazing results!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Cathy TN

Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:31 am      Reply with quote
I am still just so astounded at this stuff! My 17 year old daughter suffered with nagging acne, big hormonal breakouts that lasted most of the month. She maybe had a week of decent skin a month. We tried EVERYTHING non prescription, and heard about this product. It has literally changed her skin! It is so healthy looking now! Its been about 2 months. She still gets light acne but no large hormonal acne, and the acne she does get goes away quicker, is much smaller and not red and irritated. She washes with the Aveeno foam cleanser which seems to work okay, but do you think the green apple peel would be good? Maybe a cleanser by this company? She is so afraid to try anything new to mess up her newfound skin! New things tend to break her out, except for this wondrous product! Thanks for any advice you can give on a cleanser & the peel. Cathy
System
Automatic Message
The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Serum (60 ml / 2 oz)
Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Serum (60 ml / 2 oz)

A powerful hydroxy-acid complex of certified organic apple, lemon and raw cane sugar blended with vitamin antioxidants and co-enzyme Q10 to help clear blemishes and even out skin tone and texture.

gwynethhung
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 04, 2006 7:45 am      Reply with quote
I am going to purchase it but i have some ance only. Hope it can help
TheresaL
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:05 am      Reply with quote
If what she is using now is working why mess with it? Unless she is still unhappy with some aspect of her skin then I see no reason to add products. The last thing you want to do is instill in her a sense that there is always some better product that will make her skin "perfect"! Wink
Cathy TN

Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:37 am      Reply with quote
Well, it IS working amazingly, but I was just wondering how their other cleanser products & the peel worked for those using the blemish serum, because she still does have acne but like I said, not nearly the same as she did. Thanks a bunch, Cathy
Wawa
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 04, 2006 12:00 pm      Reply with quote
Well, that one is going on my wish list officially, just wondering if it'll work for adult acne as well ...
Misha
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:08 pm      Reply with quote
Wawa...
I have adult cystic acne. Normally each blemish stays around for a month or two plus then I deal with scars for a few more months. Even when I don't touch them. I always have (or had) several on my chin in various stages. I started using this only a week ago. I had one blemish that was very big and two that had been forming for about a week. I've used JB Blemish Serum 2x day for a week and all three are tiny! They'll probably be completely gone in a few more days and the redness is so very slight compared to the huge purple bumps they normally turn into. This completely blows my mind Very Happy I would definately give it a try for your adult acne.
nyjlm
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:38 am      Reply with quote
I've been using the JB blemish serum for about two weeks now. I really like it. It does seem to accelerate healing- whether you've left the pimples alone or not. I'd been doing really well leaving stuff alone but this week was bad in one spot. damn zits.

The only thing I'm not wild about is the smell. Isn't bad, but a bit funny- or is that just me?
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:56 am      Reply with quote
Yes, I've been using mine on a couple of small spots over the last two days, and it's really making them go away fast.

I do like the smell, though. Very Happy
nyjlm
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:01 am      Reply with quote
majorb wrote:
Yes, I've been using mine on a couple of small spots over the last two days, and it's really making them go away fast.

I do like the smell, though. Very Happy

how would you describe the smell? Just feeling paranoid that maybe mine has spoiled or something, though I think it is unlikely!
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:03 am      Reply with quote
I don't think yours has spoiled, Nyjlm. In the bottle mine smells vaguely lavender-ish, but on my face it smells pretty yucky. Still, it smells better than sulfur and the smell fades quickly...

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:06 am      Reply with quote
manslayerliz wrote:
I don't think yours has spoiled, Nyjlm. In the bottle mine smells vaguely lavender-ish, but on my face it smells pretty yucky. Still, it smells better than sulfur and the smell fades quickly...

Thanks! I feel better now : )
joziegrozy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:48 pm      Reply with quote
Yes I notice the smell to... If I leave my JB Peel on for long, I notice the same scent as my blemish serum. It's fruity-apple-y weird. But I think it works great Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 26, 2007 7:55 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
Misha"
Quote:
I have adult cystic acne. ....... I started using this only a week ago. I had one blemish that was very big and two that had been forming for about a week. I've used JB Blemish Serum 2x day for a week and all three are tiny! They'll probably be completely gone in a few more days and the redness is so very slight compared to the huge purple bumps they normally turn into. This completely blows my mind I would definately give it a try for your adult acne.

I just been use for 2 days, I found my cystic acne are bigger than before, and some of them even had pustule, Did u have the same problem when u first strated using this serum? Should I keep using it? Sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:08 pm      Reply with quote
yaling111 wrote:

I just been use for 2 days, I found my cystic acne are bigger than before, and some of them even had pustule, Did u have the same problem when u first strated using this serum? Should I keep using it? Sad

I found that the serum lost efficacy over time. It worked amazing at first (probably because I was using the Green Peel prior to using this serum). I didn't find it effective for my cystic acne.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:05 pm      Reply with quote
I got a generous sample from Sephora. I didn't purchase. It didn't do much for my acne-- nothing a typical drugstore cream like Persagel didn't do.

Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:53 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |