Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
Perfectil and Imedeen Suppliments
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
littlebo
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:09 am      Reply with quote
I was just wondering has anyone tried these supplements? If so what did you think, what benefits did you see or was it a waste of money? Imedeen seems to be shockingly expensive.

I've heard they can be used for anything from dry skin and scalp, to hair loss, weak nails and sun spots!

Sounds a little too good to be true to solve so many beauty dilemmas with some pills.

Also does anyone know if you can take other supplements with these?

Thanks!!
Very Happy
Mabsy

Wed Jul 05, 2006 1:46 am      Reply with quote
I've tried Imedeen for a (significant) while and didn't see any results. I have to clarify that by saying that I tried this when I was about 24 so I'm not sure what results I was looking for Rolling Eyes
Molly
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:38 am      Reply with quote
I tried Imedeen too and didn't see anything either. I was in my mid thirties.
leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:34 am      Reply with quote
I tried Imedeen too without any significant results. However, I only took it for 3 months and everything I have read said the best results happen between 3-6 months of continued use. So, I stopped just when I should've continued.
Ruth
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:55 am      Reply with quote
one of my friends takes Imedeen. I think she's been taking them for about 5 months now. The immediate difference she's seen is her skin is not as dry as it was...her skin was visibly dehydrated, not any more. On the other hand I've noticed lately she's become much better at drinking water...but that is a new thing for her... HTH

Location: Denmark. Me = 32, think I'm combo without oiliness + sometimes sensitive. Have noticed that skin doesn't heal as quickly anymore and I've developed fine lines around my eyes... Hormonal breakouts which are sometimes cystic. PCOS
oddbird

Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:37 am      Reply with quote
I signed up for the Imedeen monthly program. They are presently a week late for the second month. I tried to email them, but the email failed, and there is voice mail on their phone number, with no return calls. Has anyone else had problems with this company?
I recently had compliments on my skin, but I am using SkinMedica and don't know which to blame.
pandora77
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:44 pm      Reply with quote
I have taken perfectil but not consistently enough to know how well they really work. I think a good multi vit and a diet rich in anti oxidnets would be just as good and probably better. I can't comment on the imedeen as it is not suitable for veggies so I won't take it. Looks interesting though.
Maria1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:02 pm      Reply with quote
I tried Imedeen for 3 months a few years ago. I have dry skin and I didn't notice any results. Glad it works for some but not for me.
stovetop
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:16 pm      Reply with quote
I too tried Imedeen for 6 months a few years ago without any results. However, it wasn't their most recent line - perhaps it has been reformulated?
chickenlittle
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:44 am      Reply with quote
Just thought I'd chime in here!

I also tried Imedeen, although I was in my mid twenties when I tried it. Zero effect. I don't think the levels of the nutrients are high enough to have any great effect. I also doubt whether these ones are particularly better than the many other supplements available to improve skin, like MSM and vitamin C.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:52 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for starting this post. I was trying to do some research on Imedeen and I asked the SA if she ever tried it, because I wanted to know the size of the pill. Her response was "I don't need to take that because I already look good."
Natz87
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 10, 2007 7:44 am      Reply with quote
I took Perfectil for 2 months (till end of packet) and noticed no difference what so ever to be honest so i never repurchased where as when i changed my diet to include breakfast (which i have never really bothered with before) with fruit, berries, nuts and yogurt i saw a difference in my skin within the first week.

20 Years old, normal -combo skin , breakouts now limited to hormonal pimple on jaw or chin IF AT ALL! - using Liz Earle , EpidermxII, SBC gels and Alpha-H balancing and triple action cleansers: Skin is well behaved at the mo Smile with Alpha-H products my pores are cleaner than they have been in years: bye bye blackheads!
ximing
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:27 pm      Reply with quote
Imedeen uses a powerful advertising tool: they says you will see significant difference when you turn to fourty and compare with your friends and collegues who are same ages with you.
pandora77
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:45 pm      Reply with quote
I take Perfectil on and off and while I think it may do some good it doesn't really have enough of the right things to make a big diffrence. When my current supply runs out I intend to swtich to Viridian Ultimate Beauty Complex as I think it has a better formulation.

However I do agree with Natz87 that eating a healthy, clean diet will make the most diffrence. For a while back I managed to give up on eating a lot of the sweet cakes and pasties I love ( my only vice, I swear!) and my skin totally cleared up and looked fab, however I am weak when it comes to anything with sugar in it but I'm working on that!
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:26 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |