Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Yes, I am Alive!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Caspers Mum

Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:15 pm      Reply with quote
As you likely know, my father passed-away suddenly on June 24th, and I have been absent from work & the Forum.

Know that I am okay, and will likely be back in Vancouver next week. For now: I am in northern B.C. ... in (often-mentioned) Smithers. This has been Day 10.

I am bored, stifled, and needing room to breathe! It has been difficult for me to be without privacy, as I am such a loner, and it seems that there are not many moments when the phone isn't ringing or someone isn't dropping-by.

Casper is here with me, I might add. $112 CDN for her airfare (one-way), but SO worth it! She's presently hiding under my mother's bed, sleeping, and staying away from my infant niece (scared of babies). It has been hot here, so Casper has been sleeping under my mother's or my own bed, to stay cool.

`Sorry for not being very active here, but understandably, other things have had to take priority over work. I am working from my parents' lap-top, and until this morning (when one of my brothers left) there were three of us vying for time on the `net connection here. Three lap-tops, but it's not worthwhile to spring for the router, when it's so rarely needed.
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 05, 2006 7:52 pm      Reply with quote
So sorry to hear about ur Dad, having lost mine suddenly as well, Crying or Very sad . I know how difficult that can be.
kls
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:33 pm      Reply with quote
Been thinking about you & hoping that you're doing ok. I'm so glad that you have Casper there to comfort you (I would want my kitties with me too).
Although it can be tough having so many people around & no privacy, it does seem to help get a person through such a difficult time.
We all look forward to having you back! Until then, take care.
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:47 am      Reply with quote
Good to hear from you, Casper's Mum. I hope everything goes okay for you during such a sad and difficult time. Not long now until you're back home and things might seem a wee bit easier for you then.
fifi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:21 am      Reply with quote
Glad to hear that you're holding up ok, it must be a very difficult time for you. All the best to you and your family.
Lifeplyr01
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:25 am      Reply with quote
All my best to you Casper's Mum during this difficult time. Glad to know Casper's with you. Very Happy I love kitties!!!! Very Happy Very Happy

Hang in there!!
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:53 am      Reply with quote
I am very glad to hear you took your pussycat with you as they can fret so much when you are away. Besides, she will make the world look a little more rosy than it may seem right now for you.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:49 am      Reply with quote
I'm so sorry, Casper's Mum. Am certainly keeping you and your family in my thoughts. Casper is sure to be a comfort with everything going on. Take care of youself.
rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:46 am      Reply with quote
My thoughts are with you and I hope Casper is providing lots of comfort, it is good you are able to keep him close Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:35 pm      Reply with quote
I'm so sorry about your loss. My mother passed away not too long ago and although she had been ill, I was completely unprepared for it when she died. It can be very difficult - not only because of the loss, but also because of worry for the surviving parent. It got immeasurably better and was far easier to deal with once I got back home. Hang in there, hon...
alice~in~wonderland
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:57 pm      Reply with quote
My condolenses to you and your family. Glad to hear you have Casper with you.
angel06
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:47 am      Reply with quote
sorry to hear about your dad, i hope everything is well.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:56 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |