Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Cellcosmet Cellbust XT-A
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 06, 2006 8:20 am      Reply with quote
Anyone here tried this stuff? yes, I mean the stuff that is US$480 for 125ml

Here in Japan it sells for 58,000 yen (which is about $500 at the current rate)... I have been really wanting to give the girls a treat (moreso since one of them has turned bright yellow since my "accident"), but really, how can one justify spending that amount of $$ on ones boobies? (yes, yes, I know.. cheaper than surgery.. Laughing )

WELL... the Cellcosmet distributor's "friends of Cellcosmet" mail (of which I am a dedicated reader Rolling Eyes ) came out yesterday and it had a special offer limited to only 30 people... if you agreed to be a monitor (ie fill in a short survery after using it for one month), you could get the bottle for just 30,000 yen!! (that is about $260!!!!!!).

::sigh:: guess what I just bought?! Brick wall Brick wall Even at $260 it better leave me with Angelina Jolie boobs (pre-pregnancy ones that is!!)

Problem is, the questionnaire will all be Japanese so I guess DH will have to assist where necessary when completing. Laughing That should be interesting.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:42 am      Reply with quote
I am definitely not trying to be insulting but do you think at your age, $260 is going to give you even a 1/4 Angelina Jolie boobs? However, It will make the skin on your boobs probably feel quite divine which would make it well worth it so go ahead.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:53 am      Reply with quote
bushy wrote:
I am definitely not trying to be insulting but do you think at your age, $260 is going to give you even a 1/4 Angelina Jolie boobs? However, It will make the skin on your boobs probably feel quite divine which would make it well worth it so go ahead.

Laughing well, dont forget, it really is $480 value! Laughing Laughing

I guess this is one product where I absolutely wont be showing off before and after photos rofl

If it makes the skin beautiful and soft and nicely textured, then yes, I will be happy.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:01 am      Reply with quote
tiger_tim, wait for your review! Very Happy

Actually I don't know what this kind of bust creams is supposed to do. Confused It's not supposed to enlarge your bust, right?
Rolling Eyes
lin23
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:08 am      Reply with quote
Of course you will be happy and you definitely should use this oportunity Tiger.
just let us know your opinion about (though, without before/after photos it won't be that interesting . . .)
Yesterday i tried the Cellcosmet activator gel the first time - just gave it a chance since a person here in the forum (BTW called TigerTim . . .) sent raving reviews about. I couldn't really imagine why & how should this work & what's the whole fuss about - but since yesterday i know that it definitely works ! So in the future i'll believe you whatever you try to convince us . . .
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:21 am      Reply with quote
oh dear, dont take my word on everything... Laughing see if bushy backs me up first Laughing Laughing

Now I shoudl point out that they never show big boobies on the treatment diagrams, only nice little B or C cups. But re the XT-A, this is what the cellcosmet website says:

Firm** +Define the Breasts
Cellular + Phyto Skin Care

Cellcosmet Cellbust-XT-A
Revitalising Cellular Bust Gel-Cream
All skin types / From age 20
Attack treatmentCyto + Phyto-Cosmeceuticalwith active stabilised bio-integral cells + phyto and restructuring marine extractsHypoallergenic
Ref. 2116.0401
Pump bottle 125ml/123g. Net wt. 4.33 oz.

RECOMMENDED:- To women who wish to prevent stretch marks and a slackening of the bust- To women who wish to give their breasts an enhanced and redefined contour- As a breast firming treatment for skin visibly slackened (following pregnancy, rapid weight loss...) Not recommended to women breast-feeding

ACTIONS:CELLBUST-XT-A helps to:- Prevent the busts skin from slackening- Optimise the quality of cellular renewal- Contour the breasts natural shape- Moisturise* the epidermis- Preserve the beauty of decollet and neckline- Harmonise the skins texture- Soften and smooth the skins complexion

RESULTS:- Fuller and firmer breasts**- An enhanced neckline - Smoother skin

TEXTURE:Non greasy, velvety, rapidly absorbedAllows an optimal application without leaving skin feeling greasy

TREATMENT PLAN:Attack treatment: 1 application, morning and evening for 2 months To be used after shower or bath

COMPLEMENTARY PRODUCT:Maintenance treatment:CELLBUST-XT-M Cyto + Phyto-Cosmeceutical

*the upper layers of the epidermis
**efficacy clinically proven

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:38 am      Reply with quote
All jokes aside, after reading that, I need it desperately. Considering I am going all out in my next EDS order with the L Elixir, I may as well add this to it.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 07, 2006 4:34 am      Reply with quote
ah, there is the bugger... EDS do not sell it!! They have the Cellbust XT, but a few months back Cellcosmet changed the bust line up to be XT-A (attack) and XT-M (maintenance)... Maintenance runs at around $200 I think, but the attack (which really better be spectacular) is the exy one!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:35 am      Reply with quote
Heck, if this made mine look like Angelina Jolie's, I'd be proud to post "After" photos! (Definitely no "Before" ones, though.) Laughing

I was checking out the EDS-stocked one myself yesterday, along with a few more of their products.

If this works well, then you should be able to switch to the cheaper Maintenance product. So it's definitely worth a try since you're getting it at such a reduced price.
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:37 am      Reply with quote
I am hoping to take delivery tomorrow!! I got the ultra eye gel from them at a huge discount a couple months back too. And because it is summer and sales go down, they are actually offering 15% off everything this month.

Strange thing though.. they dont sell the cleansing CREAM, only the gel. I would have gotten one to try had they had it.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:57 pm      Reply with quote
before i even *think* about getting this guinea pig, may i be so forward as to ask you your bust size??? i'm unfortunately on the larger size and definitely get squirmy about the increased fullness (do *not* need that!), but the rest of it....
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:15 pm      Reply with quote
sorry to say that I am a DD cup (or ::gasp:: E cup as per Japanese sizing). Will let you know if I turn into an F cup rofl

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:29 pm      Reply with quote
<chants> "We must, we must, we must increase our bust"

Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:56 pm      Reply with quote
Laughing you know, the Biotherme Bust Up gel actually TELLS you do that exercise after use - 10 pushes twice a day. Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:01 am      Reply with quote
tiger_tim wrote:
sorry to say that I am a DD cup (or ::gasp:: E cup as per Japanese sizing). Will let you know if I turn into an F cup rofl

oh that's wonderful news! if it works for you.... i am dieting and unfortunuately the first place that's going is *not* the bust. i am doing some chest exercises but, more importantly, lots of squats to save me from having Posh's bum (re your comment on the other thread). Rolling Eyes i am way too top heavy....
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:03 am      Reply with quote
"top heavy", yes, that is a good way to put it. I have NO idea why anyone would want to go out and actually PAY to get DD breasts....unless silicone ones are lightweight,that is. Laughing

I come home and plonk my girls on the table to get some relief from the heat and shoulder ache. Or I make DH stand there holding them up for me (which does not last long as he says they are too heavy). Laughing Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:15 am      Reply with quote
I can't think of anything worse than having my boobs made larger! Although I'm only a C cup (albeit what I believe the plastic surgeons usually refer to as a "full C"), I'm only 5ft tall and they look huge in comparison to the rest of me. If someone invented a cream to slim that particular area I'd buy shares in the company Laughing !
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 17, 2006 5:20 pm      Reply with quote
Tiger,
ANY UPDATES!!!! where all waiting Laughing !!! If this stuff can firm up DD's then my itty ones will be very happy indeed with this product.
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:32 am      Reply with quote
I don't know, all this reminds me of that pink 'breast enhancer'contraption I squeezed together as a young teen. Boobs didn't grow, but I had awesome arms! Rolling Eyes
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:02 pm      Reply with quote
I don't want mine to grow but "they" sure would be happier back where they belong Cool !!

Oh that pink contraption looks wonderful for your arms Laughing A friend of mine still has one.
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:38 pm      Reply with quote
Calling Tiger..................
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:04 pm      Reply with quote
OK, for some reason I am not getting my updates (I get a few trickling in, but not everything and not PMs etc.)

Well, it has only been 10 days so no miracles, but the skin seems much more supple. It will be mid August before my first month is up and I can make any real comments. They say an "attack" treatment goes for 2 months, but will report in at one month!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:27 pm      Reply with quote
muchas gracias tiger..!!! I am soooo routing for this to work for ya, a wee bit selfish I must admit since I'll be running for it if it does Laughing
Qianlin

Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:51 pm      Reply with quote
Today I got to this review through google.I just want to say I bought the biggest bottle of this product because the shop assistant in the apothek recommended this so strongly and it is so expensive that I thought it must work somehow. But nothing happened till I have used the whole bottle. Of course, when I went to the apothek, I was told to buy another bottle.I mean, if I had had a little bit sign of enlargement, I would do. But no improvement at all and another Chf.550? Who would make the same mistake again?
Of course, no refund at all.bad luck for me.
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:43 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |