Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

green cream
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
razinkane
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:25 pm      Reply with quote
I am using green cream 3 under my eye area. I am wondering if I should moisturize over it? I use vit. c in morning wait 20 minutes, then apply eye cream but don't know if I should be using eye cream at night over that as well.
Also, when can I move to green cream 6? I have been using this every other night for about a week and or two? and sometime on two nights in a row, (actually only twice) just to see if I got irritated but my eye area didn't. Any suggestions?
cedar
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:53 pm      Reply with quote
I am no expert on GC, only having dabbled in level 6 a year or so ago. As I recall, though, people do moisturize over it. But, perhaps for better info, here is a link to their forum, where I think you will find tons of info. Good luck.

http://greencream.com/communityboard/default.asp
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:18 pm      Reply with quote
I would give it at least a month at every day use before you try moving up to the 6. Also, as far as moisturizer goes, I don't know what the greencream experts would advise, but I say if it needs extra moisture then add it. It's not going to have an effect on the results if you wait a bit for the GC to absorb first. With all of that skin turn over/flaking I definitely have to add a moisturizer, but then again I have normal to dry skin anyways. The only problem I sometimes have at night with eye moisturizing is that it sometimes leaves my eyes puffy in the morning.
Molly
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:05 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I think you can add moisturiser (a dot of emu is nice, I think you have that), but you should wait at least half an hour after applying the GC. It needs time to absorb and convert from retinol to tretinoin in the skin before you interfere with it.

How's it going? Do you see fresher skin at all? GC's quite mild so maybe not, but at least you know it doesn't irritate in small doses.

Molly
razinkane
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:25 am      Reply with quote
Thanks. I think its going okay. I don't see any irritation at all and am starting using it every night. I do have emu oil. Do I put emu oil on straight or mix it with something first? Should I go any higher than 6 around my eyes, or should I just bite the bullet and get a prescription from my doctor for a .05 percent? Would that be more effective do you think?
Molly
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:32 pm      Reply with quote
Hi
You can use the emu neat or with some HA if you find it doesn't absorb well.

Personally, if I had sensitive skin like you I wouldn't jump from GC 3 to Retin A. I'd try 6 first and give it enough time too. I think you can see quite soon if you're skin is turning over faster - the skin seems fresher and younger, but the plumping or thickening that will take more time to show, maybe 2 months.

HTH M Cool
prs
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:07 am      Reply with quote
Erm ...

what is green cream? How might I learn about it?

Thanks!
blissgirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:01 am      Reply with quote
Hi!

Me too- what is green cream? Is it actually green? What is it good for?

Bella

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:50 am      Reply with quote
Don't get over-excited Laughing It is green actually.

It's just a retinol product - take a look
http://www.greencream.com/
prs
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:09 am      Reply with quote
HAs the GC really worked for you guys? I went to their site and saw some incredible befores/afters.

I'd love to know more from EDS users. (Don't mena to highjack)

Thanks!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:13 am      Reply with quote
prs - I haven't noticed any miracles but then again I haven't been 100% consistent with it either. I purchased level 6 but I think that's a bit much for me, especially now that it's summertime. I would like to try level 3 on down the road, since I think I could use it daily without much (if any irritation). Using the 6 here and there I don't think is as beneficial as using a lower dose daily.

Other than some of the dryness/irritation the 6 gives me if I use it too often, I do really like this retinol product. It is 100% better than retin-a micro. That stuff made at up my skin like a flesh-eating virus! Shock Laughing
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:21 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |