Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skinceuticals AOX+
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:28 am      Reply with quote
Anyone ever try this? sounds interesting and i thought i might add it to my uv protection. From the skinceuticals site http://www.skinceuticals.com/productItem.asp?productTypeID=2&productID=25#

"Formulated for the delicate skin around the eye area, Eye Gel neutralizes free radicals, defends against environmental damage, and helps prevent premature signs of aging. Now formulated with AOX+ advanced antioxidant technology, this gentle and fast-absorbing serum combines ferulic acid with 5% pure vitamin C to enhance antioxidant performance. AOX+ advanced antioxidant technology - combines ferulic acid with L-ascorbic acid to enhance antioxidant performance
Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, neutralizes free radicals, defends against environmental damage, and stimulates collagen synthesis
Using Duke-patented vitamin C technology, delivers 5% L-ascorbic acid to the skin
Once absorbed, can't be washed or rubbed off, remaining effective for a minimum of 72 hours- an excellent addition to sunscreens
Ideal for the delicate skin around the eye area"
SBee

Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:01 pm      Reply with quote
Hi-
I have recently started to use this new formula. I have been a long time user of the C 15, C+E and original eye gel. I switched to the C+Ferulic Acid and Eye Balm last summer and recently to the AOX when it came out.
I can's say for sure what it has done, but hopefully it's preventing things from happening...
I think i have had the best results from the C 20 serum.

Shawna
florayen
5% products discount

Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:31 pm      Reply with quote
I love the AOX. My skin tone looks better since using it.
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:36 pm      Reply with quote
Hi ladies, thanks for the reply. I feel like i am necglecting my eye area by not giving it the extra boost as i am the rest of my face (i am using ferulic acid C+E). skinceuticals claims that the aox can't be washed off until after 72 hours, so do you ladies apply this everyday or skip days in between?
carolb69
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:56 am      Reply with quote
I just use my aox serum 20 around my eyes,it seems quite firming. I usually use every second day.
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:31 am      Reply with quote
awesome, i just ordered this small sample vials from ebay--the price is so much better than buying the full bottle.
carolb69
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:20 am      Reply with quote
I want to get the 10% one, the 20% is just too strong for my skin Sad
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:51 pm      Reply with quote
carol--i think the AOX eye gel only comes in one concentration--5%. the other AOX serums are for the face i think and are the ones that come in 10, 15, or 20.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:23 pm      Reply with quote
Yeah, I want something for my whole face. I stopped using the 20% all over as its just too irritating for me. But for some reason its fine around the eyes. It just seems to flare up my cappillaries so i thought a weaker strength might be better as C E Ferulic didnt seem to irritate(that one gave me whiteheads though Sad )
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 14, 2006 9:06 pm      Reply with quote
yeah, i love skinceutical serums. too bad about the ferulic c + e though. you should definitely get the sample vials on ebay for the AOX just in case it causes adverse reactions.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:37 pm      Reply with quote
i just got a little sample vial of eye gel aox in the mail and was wondering how this is to be applied.

i looked on the skinceuticals website but no directions on application. i found these directions on amazon.com "Once daily, using fingertips, apply a thin layer (1-2 drops) underneath the eyes and on the outside areas of the eye. Avoid upper eyelid. May be used along brow bone, avoiding eyebrows."

so i don't apply it all around my eyes like i would an eye cream?

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:04 pm      Reply with quote
I would have to agree the the CE Furlic made me break out. Someone pm me and said that I should use it every third day but for me, it is hard to remember when was the last time I have applied it.

I have a daily routine and I follow it with my eyes closed. Literally! I have to be up at 4:45am to get ready for work. I start at 6am.

I'm not sure if I want to try the AOX 20. I don't want any breakouts.
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:15 pm      Reply with quote
Skincare--i heard that the higher concentration of vitamin C can cause breakouts on some individuals. u should probably try a lower concentration, maybe 5 or 10% to see how that works. request for a sample definitely!

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:24 am      Reply with quote
I kept breaking out on my chin! I felt pretty protected wearing this but I couldn't handle the chin breakouts Sad

I really wanted to like this but I went back to Cellex-C and my skin is beautiful now.
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:49 am      Reply with quote
librarygirl--sorry it didn't work for you Crying or Very sad but i am glad you have beautiful skin now!

i just looked at cellex-c at the shopping page and wow, the picture of the older gentleman, the left side of his face looks awesome compared to his right! which serum are you using? is it the under eye toning gel? i put the skinceuticals aox eye gel under my mom's eyes this morning and the skin there started flaring up, which is weird since she does fine using the skinceuticals c + e ferulic on her face as a whole (she does have very sensitive skin). i am looking for an alternative for her and cellex-c seems really convincing!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:17 pm      Reply with quote
I thought vit. c serum wasn't irritating to capillaries?
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 18, 2006 1:37 pm      Reply with quote
razinkane--yeah, i read that it wasn't supposed to be irritating but for some reason aox eye gel bugs my mom. she is fine with other vitamin c serums, must be something else in aox eye gel.

Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:24 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |