Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Quite possibly my new HG cleanser...
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:16 pm      Reply with quote
So, as everyone on EDS knows, Yon-Ka is not shipped from EDS to the US (though I hope someday they will!) so I ordered the Yon-Ka Gel Nettoyant from Skinstore.com

I ordered it on July 6th (Thursday) and it just showed up today (Saturday, July 8th) UNREAL!!!! I got free shipping to boot!

And I received a free sample of Philosphy "the microdelivery peel" step 1 and 2!

And I used it right away...WOW!
It's gotten great reviews on other sites...dermstore.com, etc.

I'm going to do a better review in a few weeks...but I just had to post right away!!!

However...if EDS ever starts shipping Yon-Ka to the US...I will definately order it from here!

xoxo

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 08, 2006 6:51 pm      Reply with quote
This sounds great! I've been using the Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel (I really do like gel like cleansers), but I could be swayed towards something else. I might put this on my "wish list" for when it's time to buy something new. I'd love to hear your thoughts after you've had a chance to use it longer.
Mabsy

Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:20 am      Reply with quote
Ah yes - good ol' Gel Nettoyant. I really like this cleanser. I haven't used it for quite some time (cleanser overlad at the moment Laughing) but it's great at removing makeup and leaving a perfectly clean and comfortable face.

Btw, I have a sample of the Philosphy stuff too and I was this "" close to using it last night but went with an Astara scrub sample instead (which is FABULOUS btw!!!! More on that another day). I'm looking forward to trying the Philosphy though...
rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 09, 2006 1:34 am      Reply with quote
I tried a sample of Yonka Gel, I would recomend this to anyone with sensitive prone skin, my only niggle is that it did not lather up.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:41 am      Reply with quote
I really like this cleanser too, great or all skin types I would imagine. Doesn't leave me with that stripped, dry feeling at all. I just seem to go through the bottle so fast Confused
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:39 pm      Reply with quote
niggle is such a cute word, i have never heard it before Laughing

Sat Jul 15, 2006 1:55 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone! I'm new here, and I've been reading and learning a lot. Great group here and sooo nice to have others to give reviews on these, many times, pricy goodies.

ParisTroika, I haven't tried the Yon-ka but it sounds great and I think I'll try to get a sample. I've gotta tell you, I use a lot of Philosophy stuff and I have the microdelivery peel and it's in my "pretty good" category BUT, I have the "great awakening" 2 step oxygen foaming treatment and I ~LOVE~ it. It is the one that comes with capsules that I dissolve in a little plastic cup with warm water and apply the resulting gel to my face. A few minutes later,I apply the second product from the jar. It sort of looks like the old Noxema. As I apply this, the combo starts bubbling and foaming and working like crazy. I rinse off and voila, I've got skin as soft and smooth as a baby's butt. ALL the gunky stuff is gone, but my skin is not red or raw or irritated at all.

There is no moisturing effect that I can tell, so those with dry skin may want to use one after ( but the product is for all skin types) It's just crazily wonderful stuff and I use it at least twice a week but could get by with once a week or two I suppose.

I love gel cleansers too and one I've been trying lately seems to be making my skin happy. It's Jurlique foaming face cleanser and it has tea tree, lavender and "herbal antioxidants" It's a little aggressive in cleaning and leaves my oily skin a teensy bit red. I alternate that with some Neaclear Oxygen cleansing gel, which is fragrance free, very mild and cleans but otherwise I just need to use it up, no outstanding benefits that I can tell.

~Pinki~
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:02 pm      Reply with quote
So I'm still using this cleanser and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! A little goes a long way. It gets my makeup off wonderfully.

I can be lazy about cleaning my face at night, but I look forward to it with this!!!

I'll keep this one around for a good long time.

Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:08 pm      Reply with quote
Paris, thanks to reviews a few months ago, I started using the YonKa Gel and I also LOVE it! It is lightly foaming if my hands are wet first. And it is a wonderful replacement for the gel provided with the clarisonic device. Very Happy Every once in a while I think I want to play some more with other cleansers - I haven't even tried Dr H yet Shock - but then I think how lucky I am to have hit the nail on the head without all the experimenting - thanks to this fantastic forum. So glad you are happy with your purchase!
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:30 am      Reply with quote
skincareaddicted wrote:
niggle is such a cute word, i have never heard it before Laughing

Ah, nothing niggles me more than a niggle. Laughing

Love it when our Brit members throw in terms I have not heard since leaving Australia!! Very Happy

Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:13 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |