Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

How to pick the correct Anastasia Brow color??
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
deanne123
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 08, 2006 5:59 pm      Reply with quote
Hello,

I've been on the fence for a few months about the $75 dollar price tag on Sephora, but everyone (esp. Carekate)raves about Anastasia that I was going to break down and get the seven piece kit or the eight piece on her site, but I don't know the color to pick? Mad

Her website says to pick burnette; however, the Sephora site has the 'ASH BRUNETTE' and it looks red?!! I thought 'ASH' is something to shy away from with my coloring, but all the colors on Sephora are ASH? So, I was thinking maybe the ASH Medium, but I don't really want to spend $75 on a maybe. I am leaving for 2 months on the 17th and I won't have time to return it if it isn't right.

Any suggestions?

I have green eyes and brown hair. I just had my hair colored and it turned out a wee bit darker than I had wanted. Crying or Very sad My eyebrows are naturally light and sort of dissapear on my face. It is even more noticable (to me) now that my hair is sooooo dark.

FYI: I have been using the Lauren Hutton face disk brow color and 'Blonde' (dark brown eye shadow) from Bobbi brown when I want it more dramatic.

And just wondering if anyone knew why the colors on her site are different than the ones on Sephora? Thanks!

Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:17 am      Reply with quote
I use the Brunette one and it's perfect for me, by the sounds of things it might perhaps be too dark for you (or at least the darker shade might be). I have naturally dark brown hair (now with some red through it courtesy of Aussie sun), dark eyebrows, brown/hazel eyes and I'm quite pale. I usually wear the lightest or second lightest foundation in a colour selection. HTH
JKinVA

Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:16 pm      Reply with quote
I purchased the Medium Ash kit from Sephora and the colors aren't red at all, although they're not what I would normally consider "ash" - these look more brown than the grey I typically think of as ash. My current hair color is a neutral medium brown (natural color is dark ashy blonde) - my skin is light and I have green eyes. This kit works well for me. Either color looks a little funky if it's applied too heavily but both look good if applied sparingly.

I have to say that I was hesitant about this kit but have not regretted the purchase at all. My brows have never looked better and I was amazed at how much it "opened" my face to have them shaped differently than they had been. Amazing considering I thought they looked pretty decent before! After reshaping initially, it takes me literally 2 seconds to sweep on color in the morning (the only makeup I wear most days) to fill in sparse areas. A little goes a long way and this kit will last forever. I think you'll love it.
la vie en rose
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:19 am      Reply with quote
if you're in the states, i definitely recommend calling her beverly hills salon (it's on the site) and talking directly to the makeup artist there. she's very good and has helped loads of different people and will be able to tell you the difference between the medium ash and the brunette and what is right for you.
angel06
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:46 am      Reply with quote
i am also interested with these anastasia eyebrow kit, one of these days i might have to go to sephora and check this out.
deanne123
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:40 pm      Reply with quote
Wow! I can call? Talk about a blinding flash of the obvious!! Thank you LVER! I honestly never thougt to do that! Laughing I'll get on the horn tomorrow before I order.

Thank you everyone for the replies!! I'll keep you posted on the results!

Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:16 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |