Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
review on skinceuticals c+e ferulic
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Gelc
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:42 am      Reply with quote
i've used this c+e ferulic for about 1.5 month. i can see my pore become smaller. skin tone become lighter. acnes marks gone.

i love this product. its amazing. it doesn't like pure vit c product. i really see the different of my skin. it has moisture function. im combin skin and will get dehydrate under air conditioning envirnment.

it worth the price.
mom2tommax
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:50 pm      Reply with quote
I love this product too. At first the "hot dog" smell turned me off, but I think I've gotten used to it now because I hardly notice it anymore.

It is worth the money, and has become a staple of my skin care regime.

Lori

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:23 pm      Reply with quote
i too, love the c +e ferulic. it is pricey, but our faces are well worth it! i have a question for you ladies. do you tone then apply this or skip toning altogether because the directions actually say to apply this serum immediately after cleansing.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 16, 2006 4:57 pm      Reply with quote
^^ I tone then apply it. Does it make a difference?

I love this product as well!!
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:31 pm      Reply with quote
Lucinda--i am wondering the same thing. the directions do say apply after cleansing. it doesn't mention toning period Question

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:43 pm      Reply with quote
Toning preps the skin for other products. I think toning is important to remove nasties from the water and any other products left on the skin. So I will continue to tone before applying serum. Smile
COMPTON
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:33 am      Reply with quote
what toners would you guys reccomend?
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:50 am      Reply with quote
I definitely think toning before a serum is a great idea. My fave toner is Dr. Hauschka--- it's very gentle but makes my skin feel amazing.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:39 pm      Reply with quote
Lucinda, i have read toning preps the skin too. for some serums, they definitely say apply before toning, tone afterwards. weird. oh well, you reasoning makes more sense, so i follow Smile

compton--what are you looking for in a toner?

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:48 pm      Reply with quote
I have never used a toner before and am new to the "toner"

But, in a toner i am looking for something that gives good results, which i think everyone has to agree in that?
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:24 pm      Reply with quote
it really depends on your skin type. they are specially designed for different skin types and needs. you should do a search as i know a few threads have been posted about toners recently, but i can't recall what skin type the poster had.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:23 am      Reply with quote
Skinceuticals CE ferulic is great -- I like it better than the Vivier 10%. Very Happy I had a sample of the Skinceuticals that lasted for about a week and I noticed it really helped to heal some acne and sores left after tweezing the hairs above the lip. I'm just waiting to finish up my Vivier before I purchase this.
Gelc
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:22 pm      Reply with quote
i've tried skinceuticals 10% & 20% serum, cellex-c 17.5% advance c serum. but finally i cant see any difference except this bottle c+e.

i love it and will keep on using it.
razinkane
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:08 am      Reply with quote
how good is it at staying stable, better than their other vit. c's?
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:12 am      Reply with quote
The C & E & ferulic stayed clear MUCH longer than other serums-o.k. I only had a sample vial-but I left it open for a month & it was still clear. HTH
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:49 pm      Reply with quote
Great, now I'm gonna have to buy some too, I'v probably spent over $500 since last week when I joined Laughing ...sighs
adrianaL
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:16 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using the C + E ferulic for about 2 weeks and I've only noticed breakouts Crying or Very sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:36 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, try to get samples first-e is finicky on breakout prone. Howver, skinceuticals also makes serums & ferulic without e. For anti-aging purposes & stability, the c& e & ferulic is great-look out for the hot dog smell Wink
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:39 pm      Reply with quote
Hot dog smell? Seriously? Laughing
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:45 pm      Reply with quote
I kid you not-I liked it, sorta funky & it dissipates quickly. I had to mention it since there are a lot of sensitive noses on this forum Laughing
razinkane
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:04 am      Reply with quote
I ordered samples on beutysurg. I ordered four of them, just to make sure I like it.
lin23
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:31 am      Reply with quote
I'm finishung my ISC super serum and going to switch to Skinceutical's ferulic (have to pick it up from the pharmacy tomorrow) - though i'm quite afraid of the hotdog smell...
moomin
5% products discount

Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:05 am      Reply with quote
I found the C+E serum not as good as the C 15 serum. The 15 serum gave a dramatic effect for my skin: more even tone, firmmer and more radiance. Actually I don't think that I need vitamin E as an ingredient for the serum as I apply cream containing vitamin E after the serum. Besides, I really couldn't stand the "hot-dog" smell of the C+E. I thought the serum was expired the first time I used it Laughing
lefemme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 27, 2006 9:58 am      Reply with quote
What is the ferulic acid supposed to do for your face? Also, has anyone found C & E with ferulic acid online for under $One Twenty-Two per ounce? Thanks, ladies..
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:30 pm      Reply with quote
lin23 wrote:
I'm finishung my ISC super serum and going to switch to Skinceutical's ferulic (have to pick it up from the pharmacy tomorrow) - though i'm quite afraid of the hotdog smell...

I just can't imagine switching from IS Clinical Super Serum. Has anyone started the
C & E after Super Serum? Do you like it better & why? Thanks.

Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:28 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |