Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

a good moisturizing mask or a mask with nourishing effect
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
gwynethhung
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:27 pm      Reply with quote
Can somebody suggest a good moisturizing mask or a mask with nourishing effect. Apart from cleansing mask and moisturizing mask, what mask can i have to nourish my skin?
Lucinda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:28 pm      Reply with quote
Dr Hauschka "Firming Mask". It's amazing!
sormuimui
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:30 am      Reply with quote
Valmont Renewing Pack - but I use Nature's Moisturizing mask, half the price, same line, more toned to my age and does the job. But I'm sure the renewing pack is 2x better - you get what you pay for Wink
Lucinda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:58 am      Reply with quote
I have the Renewing Pack. I really think the Dr H Firming Mask is better. Renewing Pack makes your skin look nice for a day or so. Firming Mask actually improves your skins over all health.
Sheens
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:11 am      Reply with quote
I've just posted on the LUSH thread, so their Sacred Truth mask sprung to mind. I find it nourishing because its chemical free (or nearly chemical free...I'll have a look at the ingredients in a minute) and its full of antioxidants. The only downsides are that they need to be stored in a fridge and they go off in 3 weeks because of the lack of preservative. Its marketed as an age preventing mask but I primarily use it because it seems to heal my spots with minimal scarring (because of the antioxidants I guess) though I leave it on much longer than they recommend.
prs
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:01 am      Reply with quote
Hi,

Astara makes a golden hydrating mask that good. Jurlique makes a hydrating mask as well that's nice.

Good luck!
wildflower
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:02 pm      Reply with quote
I would suggest Dr H's Rejuv mask as well as the Firming mask. They are both great products that are really effective and leave you with noticeable results.
gottaHAVEitALL
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:08 pm      Reply with quote
It's amazing stuff, although a little pricey, totally worth it. You apply the creamy/gel consistency product (which smells devine, of course) leave it on for 20 - 30 minutes (although instructions say to leave on only 5 minutes) and remove with a tissue - not a washcloth (that's the secret). Amazingly supple, hydrated skin!!!
itisme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:28 pm      Reply with quote
Dr H rejuvenating won't work for me, even not moisturizing. Sad Bad luck.

I would rather say Valmont renewing pack is a super moisturizing mask and that's my HG.

I also look for a mask with nourishing effect for staying late at night or get irritated during daytime. I am using Kiehl's algae mask (I think it is this one, ^_^) and it just works ok. I heard a lot about sisley mask but not sure which one it is exactly. Look forward to recommendations.

Age 27. Combination. Dry for winter and oil for summer. Acne prone. Uneven tone.Aging, worry about losing firmness.-------------------------I believe in that there is nobody else having worse skin than me. I keep looking for products can give me smooth, acne free yet soothing, firm, and radiant look.
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:54 pm      Reply with quote
laneige strawberry yogurt mask. so hydrating and smells so heavenly. it has strawberry extracts and vitamin C. it's this soft pink color with small little red gel beads that dissolve when i massage it into my skin. i leave it on for about 20 minutes while trying not to eat it Wink and when i take it off, my skin is sooo soft. kinda hard to get a hold of in the states though--i got mine on ebay.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:13 pm      Reply with quote
itisme wrote:
Dr H rejuvenating won't work for me, even not moisturizing. Sad Bad luck.

It doesn't really work for me either. I LOVE the Dr H Firming Mask though. It is very effective. I prefer it over Renewing Pack.
Sel
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:49 pm      Reply with quote
Korres Honey Mask is really good and not overly expensive. It's really soothing to use, and makes my skin so soft.
skinlove
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:21 am      Reply with quote
I would recommend Dermalogica's Multivitamin masque. It leaves your skin with a nice glow. Smile
RuthMarion
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:43 am      Reply with quote
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/juvena-rejuven-energy-mas-p_1410.htm
I bought this at EDS with my $50 gift voucher (plus a bit) & it's wonderful. It reminded me of my Valmont Renewing mask - but this was less expensive & is from the Juvena Rejuven Q10 line.
It was very refreshing and my skin was super soft after. It took a couple of tries to get it right. It's a foam mask so once I sort of patted it on it worked perfectly. Now that I think of it, it worked fine when I smoothed it on too Rolling Eyes
For moisturizing I would now heartily recommend the Cellcosmet Mask, the Valmont Renewing, the Dr H Firming Mask and the Juvena Rejuven Q10 Exclamation
Safire
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:17 am      Reply with quote
I quite like the Decleor masks, the hydra-floral one makes my skin really smooth & soft. Other than that the Dr H masks are quite good too.
angel06
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:45 am      Reply with quote
i am also on the lookout of good moisturizing mask as well, so far no luck.
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 17, 2006 8:59 am      Reply with quote
I still love the "mashed-up" mask from Got 2 Be for a nice moisturizing/soothing mask. And the banana smell is so yum! I also sometimes mix this with the Boots multivitamin mask (can't remember the name but it's supposed to be similar to the Dermalogica one and only around $7) for an extra boost. Neither are expensive but they do the trick for me!
Moonstarr
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:46 am      Reply with quote
skinlove wrote:
I would recommend Dermalogica's Multivitamin masque. It leaves your skin with a nice glow. Smile

I second this ... I use this now and again and it always makes me skin feel really nice. I love the smell too!
jzainoun
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:15 pm      Reply with quote
Caudalie Moisturizing cream-mask is calming & regenerative. you can try samples.
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:41 pm      Reply with quote
Aloette Skin Renewal Mud Mask. It's so moisturizing and gets rid of those annoying dry patches on my face (I have oily skin but I still get those dry patches once in a while). Smile
COMPTON
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:08 pm      Reply with quote
Does anyone know the right mask to use around the jawline/neck area for like a firm like up-lifting face
peripang
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:38 am      Reply with quote
Sothys' Hydroptimale THI3 mask

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:34 am      Reply with quote
Avene Moisture Mask.
Jira
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 07, 2007 10:36 am      Reply with quote
Dr.Hauschka Rejuvenating Mask Wink
littleprakhem
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:51 am      Reply with quote
skinlove wrote:

I second that especially in terms of nourishing.

Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:26 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |