Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Review 1000 Hour Lash Tint
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
sassy180
5% products discount

Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:27 am      Reply with quote
I just used this last night and my eyelashes look soooo good. I didn’t have any problems applying the product, I didn't even need the vaseline. I just applied the product with an old eyelash wand like regular mascara and let it sit for 15 minutes and voila beautiful black eyelashes. Now I really don’t need mascara anymore. I am using the Jan Marini at night and the 1000 hour lash tint and my eyelashes look better than before with tons of mascara. I just love this board. Keep the product reviews coming. Thank you EDS.
mom2tommax
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:28 pm      Reply with quote
Ok, you convinced me to try this!!!!

Although it really doesn't take much to convince me these days.. LOL

Lori

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:28 pm      Reply with quote
this is a great product. Its one I'll never be without!
mom2tommax
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:09 pm      Reply with quote
Where can you get it?

Lori

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:18 pm      Reply with quote
ww.1000hour.com.au

I've ordered from them 3 times!!!!!
I have blonde hair and use the brown on my eyebrows and the blue-black on my lashes.
CK
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:13 pm      Reply with quote
I want to order from them but it seems it's not safe to give them my cc details through the site. Confused Btw, is each kit for one time use only?
nikkilici0us
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:23 am      Reply with quote
does this weaken your eyelashes?
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:56 am      Reply with quote
It doesn't seem to. Besides, you only need to tint your lashes once every month or so.
Mary H.
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:32 am      Reply with quote
CK wrote:
I want to order from them but it seems it's not safe to give them my cc details through the site. Confused Btw, is each kit for one time use only?

Hi CK!

I've ordered from Radius Pharmacy and had no credit card problems:

http://www.radiuspharmacy.co.nz/19/group/0/search_str/1000+Hours/product/page/1/style/2054/

And the kit actually has 12 applications (lash & brow). I only do my lashes, so I cut the recipe in half...so my kit should last for a long time!

Hope this helps!
Mary Smile
CK
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:30 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Mary! Very Happy Umm...I suppose the price they quote is in NZ dollar? Then the price is actually quite good. Razz
appletini
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:37 am      Reply with quote
This product has been around for ages, so it's definitely safe. I remember using it regularly back in the early 90s when I would get my dad to send it to me from australia, way back before online shopping.

It does a good job darkening and I remember it lasting a long time, but I don't use it any more. In fact don't know why I ever did as my natural lashes are quite dark Very Happy
nomoreneckpain
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:03 am      Reply with quote
Hay, I just received this product. I too was hesitant to try this b/c of eye sensitivity. It works, I tried it the other day and was surprised that my lashes actually looked longer and fuller. I ordered the dk brown, maybe next time I'll try the black. No probs. with the charges except for the duty/customs ? charges since it's from NZ and I live in Confused Texas.
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:32 pm      Reply with quote
Is there any other products we can order from the U.S. or buy from the drugstores? Is this product that much superior?
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:18 pm      Reply with quote
nomoreneckpain wrote:
Hay, I just received this product. I too was hesitant to try this b/c of eye sensitivity. It works, I tried it the other day and was surprised that my lashes actually looked longer and fuller. I ordered the dk brown, maybe next time I'll try the black. No probs. with the charges except for the duty/customs ? charges since it's from NZ and I live in Confused Texas.

I just ordered mine from Radius Pharamacy online, I don't recall being charged for shipping. How much were you charged for shipping/duty/customs?
sassy180
5% products discount

Thu Jul 20, 2006 2:49 pm      Reply with quote
I paid $9.00 for shipping. They send me an e-mail regarding shipping costs.
Seeking~HG
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:31 am      Reply with quote
What is the website that you can order it from New Zealand and use a PayPal account?

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:26 pm      Reply with quote
sassy, I've already thrown the paper work away from my purchase. My email notification was s/h $14.24 in NZ dollars- unsure how much in US dollars. I almost don't care, I like the product. Rolling Eyes
razinkane
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:42 pm      Reply with quote
does everyone still use this.
jumpingball
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:47 pm      Reply with quote
I just dyed my lashes yesterday. It was my first time, and I like the result. Very Happy
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:59 pm      Reply with quote
I did mine last week and they look decent..I kinda got it too close to the eye and it started to burn Laughing

What color did everyone get? I get the black, may try the blue-black next time.
jumpingball
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:18 pm      Reply with quote
I use black-blue color. Very Happy
razinkane
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:20 pm      Reply with quote
What color does everyone recommend? I have black lashes. Would the blue black look obvious, or natural?
Chrissie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:13 pm      Reply with quote
razinkane wrote:
What color does everyone recommend? I have black lashes. Would the blue black look obvious, or natural?

go with the blue-black....its not really blue when its on...just a shiny black
Ch79
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 01, 2006 6:56 pm      Reply with quote
To those who ordered from Radius Pharmacy - how long did it take to receive your order?

I ordered a little over a week ago. I received one email confirming my purchase, and nothing else (no email about shipping charges). I realize it can take some time coming from NZ, but there's no way of checking the status of my order. I would like to have some kind of estimate in mind for shipping before I start emailing them.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:09 pm      Reply with quote
How is this product different than permanant hair dye, aside from possibly being less blinding if you get it in your eyes?
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:11 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |