Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

If you haven't placed an EDS order,what are you waiting for!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
cedar
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:38 pm      Reply with quote
Just received my second order. I tell ya, I was giddy just sifting through the samples they included! Like a kid on Halloween. If you think you can find a "better deal" elsewhere, I am SURE no one includes so many zillions of excellent product samples. I am floored. And very grateful. Thanks, EDS!
I got the famous JM Age Intervention Lash Accelerator, and Jurlique Deep Penetrating Cream Mask. I'm excited and nervous about the JM stuff. If I could afford to lose lashes, I wouldn't be ordering this product, you know? Yet, I'm sure it works.
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:25 pm      Reply with quote
How exciting! I just received my first EDS order a few weeks ago and received lots of lovely Decleor samples as well. I waiting over a year to order with EDS but it was only because I'm in the states and didn't want to wait that long for shipping. Fortunately my order arrived within about a week so it wasn't bad after all! Very Happy I will never hesitate again!
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:28 pm      Reply with quote
I waited 5 days since finding the site and joining right away.
I waited until I hit 50 posts to get the 10% and I knew it would be easy with all the great topics and questions I had.

Still have alot more where that came from!

My shopping cart is already filled with round 2.
MANY more products this second time around.
Can I wait it out for the 15%? Man that's alot of posts...I think I might want all my goodies waaay before then.

One thing that will prompt me to order is the Dermalogica sheer tint...I definately want that before I go back to school in August. Exclamation

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:19 pm      Reply with quote
oh man i really didnt want to place another order for another month and a half at least (i just got one two weeks ago that was $200+) but the forum gift just pushed me over the edge! i ordered Yonka Pure Concentrate Emulsion (thanks to sormuimui's recent review!) and the Cellcosmet stress mask as a gift........... so excited now!!! eds is my #1 favorite site on the net
gottaHAVEitALL
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:21 pm      Reply with quote
ParisTroika wrote:
I waited 5 days since finding the site and joining right away.
I waited until I hit 50 posts to get the 10% and I knew it would be easy with all the great topics and questions I had.!:

I just noticed this whole 5%, 10% 15% deal... man, am I excited. It just may puch me over the edge and make me place an order!! Drool
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 12, 2006 9:17 pm      Reply with quote
I finally caved and placed my first order today! i promised myself i would only get things i needed like the cellcosmet trial set, but i ended up buying a cargo shadow duo too! i just couldn't help it, the colors are so nice, and the discount at the end made me feel so much better Laughing . the shipping charge was also a lot cheaper than i expected, so i am happy. can't wait for my order to arrive now! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:48 pm      Reply with quote
Laughing My shopping cart is filled with round 4 and let me tell you - I have as much stuff in it as round 1 (and that says a lot Shock ) Laughing
shanno
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 13, 2006 1:38 pm      Reply with quote
I just discovered EDS a few weeks ago and placed my first order last week. I'm hoping it arrives tomorrow, and the anticipation is driving me crazy. Between the great prices at EDS, the member discount, and the free shipping I feel like I got a TON of products for a very reasonable sum. Now, if they could just GET HERE, I'd be satisfied. Very Happy
teatea
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:57 pm      Reply with quote
this is the very best place to shop for sure!!!!
gosa
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 19, 2006 3:22 am      Reply with quote
to be honest EDS is rather addictive! i put my first order less than a month ago and now i'm heading towards my second one. i must say it's the samples that they've enclosed that made me want more SmileSmile
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:44 am      Reply with quote
I was looking at my account today... and I have had SIX orders this year (MAC, shut up, I know that I said NO summer orders, but I just did two.. I could not hold on any longer and well, it is almost September, right?!) Interestingly though, I had no orders in 2005, but I did have two in 2004. Oh dear, I hate having orders on file in my account. Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:30 am      Reply with quote
This is too funny....I was just debating on whether I wanted to ordered today. Laughing
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:47 pm      Reply with quote
my order came yesterday and wow, the samples were really nice. i will be placing another order soon...and to think, when i first signed up, i didn't think i would ever order anything, i just came for the forum!

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:57 pm      Reply with quote
i wonder what's your record of orders?
mine's 3 in a month
oops......
Mabsy

Sat Aug 19, 2006 10:54 pm      Reply with quote
tiger_tim wrote:
I was looking at my account today... and I have had SIX orders this year (MAC, shut up, I know that I said NO summer orders, but I just did two.. I could not hold on any longer and well, it is almost September, right?!) Interestingly though, I had no orders in 2005, but I did have two in 2004. Oh dear, I hate having orders on file in my account. Laughing

Laughing I've had two orders all of this YEAR! I hate that you made me look because now I'm starting to think that I should order something.... I *am* running low on samples...

I'm quite glad that it doesn't show me the order history from 2003/2004. Those two years were a killer (financially) due to EDS orders... I swear that at some stage it was more than one a month for a while... Embarassed
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:03 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |