Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

::Review:: Dr. H Cleansing Clay Mask
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:24 pm      Reply with quote
I got this with my last order a few weeks ago and have used it a few times now. I find that after I used it my skin purges a bit and I get some zits out.

The weirdest thing about this mask is that you have to mix it yourself. I've been finding it a bit runny, Am I supposed to leave it for a while before applying it to my face?

Anyways, I do like it b/c it pulls all the junk out of my skin. It's got me wanting to try more Dr. H products.

The above post is a review of the following products available at EDS:
Dr Hauschka Cleansing Clay Mask (90 g)
Dr Hauschka Cleansing Clay Mask (90 g)

The tightening action of the clay drying on your face pulls the impurities out of your pores.
Absorbs excess sebum and impurities.
Deep cleansing and disinfecting.

Replaced by {{17796}}.

Dr Hauschka Sage Bath (150 ml / 5.1 floz)
Dr Hauschka Sage Bath (150 ml / 5.1 floz)

Purifying and invigorating, Sage Bath stimulates the senses and refreshes the body after physical activity. Sage Bath deeply cleanses and reduces the appearance of body acne. Beneficial as a footbath to soothe tired, overworked feet.

Replaced by {{17780}}.

Agave
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:41 pm      Reply with quote
I usually mix it with honey or lemon. Add whatever you're using, water, apple cider vinger, etc, very slowly until you make it a paste.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:58 pm      Reply with quote
I just followed the directions. Next time I'll add the water a tiny bit at a time...and will try some honey Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 14, 2006 2:09 am      Reply with quote
I love this mask!! I normally mix with a couple of squirts of my toner but will have to try honey Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:14 am      Reply with quote
Make sure it's raw, unfiltered, unheated organic honey. Any other type is useless.
colourless

Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:41 pm      Reply with quote
Agave wrote:
I usually mix it with honey or lemon. Add whatever you're using, water, apple cider vinger, etc, very slowly until you make it a paste.

sounds great! I'll follow your protocol, since I failed to do the mask for the first time. Thanks for sharing. Smile
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:55 pm      Reply with quote
I mix mine with:

- some of the Dr. H. Steam Bath Concentrate (but usually take a spoon from the diluted solution before steaming, rather than using it full-strengh)

- Organic Pharmacy Collagen Boost Mask (this makes for an awesome mask.. if it is too thick then I add a bit of the steam bath mentioned above)

- next on my list is Manuka honey.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:58 pm      Reply with quote
This is a great mask! It's my favourite one from Dr H! I love the earthy smell and I love the fact that it is just the clay so I can mix it with different hydrosols and toners to get a better effect. Using the Steam concentrate Tiger Tim mentioned is also really effective. Hmmm, maybe next time I'll add some honey too. Good tip! Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:31 am      Reply with quote
I never realised that you could use extras with this mask, i've just been using it by itself. I'm definitely going to try out some of the other suggestions now!
tinamarie8
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:10 am      Reply with quote
I love this mask. Most clay-based masks are too drying for me and end up irritating my skin, but this one is gentle and effective. It never makes my skin feel uncomfortable after using it. My skin just feels clean. I love it so much that I am not even tempted to try any other clay masks; I would say that it is a Holy Grail product for me Very Happy I usually just mix it with water.

Tina
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:33 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |