Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml)
Best Eye Cream Ever?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
gottaHAVEitALL
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:42 pm      Reply with quote
Ok, what is you HG eye cream, and what does it do for you?

I am on an all-out search for the best eye cream ever. I am looking for something that will moisturize and deal with fine lines. I do not have problems with undereye circles or puffiness... Any suggestions?

THX!
Moonstarr
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:15 pm      Reply with quote
The one I noticed made a difference for me was Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Firm Eye & Lip. I had some fine lines around my eyes and this seemed to help smooth them out. I wouldn't say it's my HG though ... I'm still tempted by reading other reviews thinking there might be something better out there yet!
itisme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:24 pm      Reply with quote
I have to say it's Cellcosmet eye coutour cream considering both the effect and price. It is almost an all-in-one eye cream for me, firming, soothing, moisturizing. Most of all, it is not irritating!! I also love Re vive eye balm but I feel burned afer a week. Sad

Age 27. Combination. Dry for winter and oil for summer. Acne prone. Uneven tone.Aging, worry about losing firmness.-------------------------I believe in that there is nobody else having worse skin than me. I keep looking for products can give me smooth, acne free yet soothing, firm, and radiant look.
TheresaL
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:16 pm      Reply with quote
I love the Cellcosmet Eye Cream. It has eliminated my fine lines that are due to dehydration. It is the only eye cream I have found that can do this in an extremely low humidity environment. I guess you could say it is my HG eye cream as I really have no desire to try other eye creams. I have a bunch of samples that I am using just because they are there but something would have to really WOW me to get me to give up the Cellcosmet!!!
Molly
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:49 pm      Reply with quote
I'll add my weight to that - Cellcosmet eye contour creme was the only one I used that did it and you can buy a sample which lasts for months - for me anyway.
Sel
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:58 pm      Reply with quote
Another vote for the Cellcosmet Eye Cream, though Babor Sensational eyes is also really nice and hasn't such a strong fragrance as the Cellcosmet one.
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:11 pm      Reply with quote
Molly wrote:
I'll add my weight to that - Cellcosmet eye contour creme was the only one I used that did it and you can buy a sample which lasts for months - for me anyway.

I can buy a sample?
oooh! Do share!!! Where can I get this?

You all rave about it so much but I can't afford a full size yet...

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:36 pm      Reply with quote
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/sets-promotions-m_78_84.htm

bottom of the page

Cellcosmet Trial Kit with Sensitive Day (5 items) $34.00 CAD

Be careful out there though. The other samples are dangerous. They've sucked a lot of people in to the whole Cellcosmet washing scene. Not so impressed with it myself - luckily.
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:34 am      Reply with quote
I know it is outrageously expensive but it is my HG, L Elixir Eye Cream with Remergent Microcirculation.
Had to edit this as I forgot to add what it does. Completely hydrates the eye area and firms, firms, firms. I used to have a little bit of droop in the upper lid area but not any longer. A few months back when I smiled, my eye area was crinkle city but now it is slight ripple town, don't know how else to describe it. The L Elixir is the best firmer I have ever come across.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:06 am      Reply with quote
The reviews are amazing for the Cellcosmet eye contour cream - and although I may have to give up my first born to purchase it, I think I might give it a go.

Thanks to Molly for posting the link for the samples! I may go that route!

Thanks!
tweety
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:52 pm      Reply with quote
bushy wrote:
I know it is outrageously expensive but it is my HG, L Elixir Eye Cream with Remergent Microcirculation.
Had to edit this as I forgot to add what it does. Completely hydrates the eye area and firms, firms, firms. I used to have a little bit of droop in the upper lid area but not any longer. A few months back when I smiled, my eye area was crinkle city but now it is slight ripple town, don't know how else to describe it. The L Elixir is the best firmer I have ever come across.

where would I find the L Elixir eye cream?
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 15, 2006 3:29 pm      Reply with quote
It's part of the Valmont line, Tweety. EDS sells it....
tweety
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:45 pm      Reply with quote
oooooooooh, thanks! Very Happy
Safire
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:04 am      Reply with quote
I the Guerlain Happylogy Glowing Eye Care... I've tried several other eyecreams but always end up repurchasing this one. It's the only eye cream I've used that doesn't feel heavy or greasy, and I really like the fact that it's fragrance-free & comes in a tube! Very Happy I just wish it wasn't soooo expensive! Sad
jennymatt80
5% products discount

Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:07 am      Reply with quote
whtever you do, do NOT purchase anything from hydroderm. I bought their eye cream "free trial" and it was SUCH a pain in the ass to get them to cancel my automatic subscription. My credit card was billed 2 times without my consent.
lin23
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:57 am      Reply with quote
Here is another vote for the Cellcosmet Eye Contour Creme. The first Eye-creme ever that diminished the lines around my eyes, it's well moisturizing, helps a little bit against puffiness as well. I have no dark circles, so i cannot comment this issue.
I bought the sample but now i'm going to order the normal size.
jzainoun
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:55 pm      Reply with quote
Caudalie has an excellent eye cream, instantly "de-puffs"!
amycc
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:21 pm      Reply with quote
I am using HR Vitamin C ( not sure if it is the exact name), small orange bottle. it really soothes the area under my eyes and smells so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gottaHAVEitALL
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:58 am      Reply with quote
Oh my gosh - just placed my first order with EDS and ordered the sample set of the Cellcosmet (especially for the eye cream). I can't wait to receive it!!!

Thanks for the recommendations! Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:17 pm      Reply with quote
I just ordered the serum vegetal for eyes and lips from yves rocher. it was on sale! Smile It got good reviews on mua, only 5 reviews but they were all good! Laughing I"ll post a review once I've used it for awhile.
ahau
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:20 pm      Reply with quote
I was told that Peter Thomas Roth was good.
hendricks
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:42 pm      Reply with quote
i love Dermadoctor's Wrinkle Revenge eye balm.
Rufus
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:43 pm      Reply with quote
I love Dr. Hauschka's eye balm Dancing
fenn
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:53 pm      Reply with quote
Currently using and liking ROC Multi-correction eye cream and LRP 5% vitamin C eye cream Both are very lightweight and will not provide enough moisture for dryer skin types. They have both helped somewhat with fine lines but nothing for dark circles. Also testing out TPF's Haloxyl for dark circles for the past couple of months, still not sure if I'm seeing results. Maybe when I finish the whole bottle, though sharky has used it and seen results in less than a month I believe. Never seem to have any luck with treatments for dark circles..almost giving up. Another eye cream that I really like is Reviva's pygnogenol eye gel. Very hydrating and leaves skin looking and feeling refreshed.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:33 pm      Reply with quote
Like you, I don't have to deal with circles or puffiness, just fine lines. After trying tons of eyecreams, my faves are Cellcosmet in the winter and Orlane cooling eyebalm which is lighter for summer. They both rehydrate nicely which helps with the fine lines, and they feel really good too.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 11:50 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |