Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)
Juice Beauty Peel
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Sel
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 14, 2006 4:36 pm      Reply with quote
I received my Juice Beauty Apple Peel today, which I tried straight away and I'm already loving it. Took a good couple of hours for the redness to go but my skin looks great. What products are there that would produce the same effect for your body.
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:42 pm      Reply with quote
This is sitting in my shopping cart for my next order!

I'm glad so many are getting such great results!!!!

xoxo!

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:01 pm      Reply with quote
I used it this morning and it's now well into the night here and I'm still so impressed. It's the first product I've used which seems to give almost instant results. Think it will be hard to only use once a week!

Hope you find it works as well for you
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:43 pm      Reply with quote
Sel - can you elaborate on your "results"?
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:06 pm      Reply with quote
LOL, Sel, I would love to find a product that would work so well for my whole body. It has yet to happen tho...

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 14, 2006 7:50 pm      Reply with quote
Well I was debating whether to get the sensitive peel as my skin is quite teperamental but someone on here said they found the full strength one fine even though they had sensitive skin.

I've never used any strong AHA products before so I suppose the first time you use a product like this it's a surprise to see such dramatic results if your not used to it. Must admit it tingled quite a lot and everywhere I had put the peel on was bright red and I did have a moment of doubt thinking, oh god what have I done. Within an hour the redness had gone and my skin feels so smooth, more even toned and my pores look more refined. Though it didn't seem to help much with the larger ones on my nose, but i'm impressed with the results after one use. I don't know whether it will yield continual results if you use it regulary, have to wait and see but I can't wait to use it again, and to see what my skin looks like tomorrow Very Happy
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:38 pm      Reply with quote
I like using the Green Apple Peel in the evening. When I wake up in the morning, it's like "wow". My skin texture is smoother and the makeup looks so much better. Smile
amycc
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:50 pm      Reply with quote
it sounds so attempting!! Hmmm..... I need to calm down first.
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:54 pm      Reply with quote
I first tried the Peel on my hand at Sephora. I loved the result on my left hand (used it for about a minute) and really wanted it for my face. My friend got me a Sephora gift card so I got the peel. Laughing That was before EDS started carrying this peel. I paid around $60 CAD (includes taxes) for it and it's worth every penny.
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:08 pm      Reply with quote
Sel wrote:
Well I was debating whether to get the sensitive peel as my skin is quite teperamental but someone on here said they found the full strength one fine even though they had sensitive skin.

I've never used any strong AHA products before so I suppose the first time you use a product like this it's a surprise to see such dramatic results if your not used to it. Must admit it tingled quite a lot and everywhere I had put the peel on was bright red and I did have a moment of doubt thinking, oh god what have I done. Within an hour the redness had gone and my skin feels so smooth, more even toned and my pores look more refined. Though it didn't seem to help much with the larger ones on my nose, but i'm impressed with the results after one use. I don't know whether it will yield continual results if you use it regulary, have to wait and see but I can't wait to use it again, and to see what my skin looks like tomorrow Very Happy

I was wondering the same thing...sensitive or normal? I don't have sensitive skin but I just started using Green Cream and didn't want the peel to overwhelm my face. But perhaps the regular strength will be okay even though I just started GC???
Any suggestions?

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:12 pm      Reply with quote
ParisTroika, if you live near a Sephora, get a sample of each peel and see which one works better for you. Smile
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:24 pm      Reply with quote
No Sephora...it sucks!!! The closest one is in Phoenix. All we have is Ulta and they don't carry it Sad

I think I'll start with the sensitive...use that and if it works okay, I'll move up to the full strength.

That seems safe enough... Embarassed

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:46 pm      Reply with quote
That sounds like a good plan. Smile
Sel
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:51 pm      Reply with quote
I agree, if you can't get a sample try the Sensitive one first, and you'll get an idea then at least. I'm sure in reality there isn't much of a difference between the two, but at least if you get on with the Sensitive one you can always work your way up like you said to the stronger formulation.

If you weren't using the Green Cream aswell then I'm sure the normal peel would be ok to use. My skin can be very sensitive at times and I've found it fine to use, but I'm not using any other strong exfoliating type products. Hope you find the Peel works for you!
wildflower
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:54 am      Reply with quote
I've been using the sensitive GA Peel and it works fabulously for me. In fact I used it last night and my skin felt instantly softer and smoother. After waking up this morning I looked even better!! This is really a WOW! product. I can't suggest it enough.
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 22, 2006 10:42 am      Reply with quote
I used this for the second time last nite and I am still impressed. Peels never seem to do much on me, but not this, its great. My first use it stung like hell and I barely made the 5 minutes ( I normally never sting, have super NON sensitive skin) but the second use I left it on 20 minutes easy. So I pondered why the difference, then I realized I had used an exfolliating scrub before the first one when I washed my face Rolling Eyes not bright of me.
kls
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:16 pm      Reply with quote
I don't know why, but I'm not getting any results from the apple peel Confused
I've used it 3 times now. The 1st time I only applied a thin layer, so I can understand why it didn't do anything. The next 2 times I put on a heavy layer & left it on for 15 minutes. No tingling, no redness after, & no difference in my skin the next day. I was worried that this peel might be too much for my skin, so I'm really baffled why it doesn't seem to be doing anything. Any suggestions?
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:20 pm      Reply with quote
well try the "mistake" I did and use an scrub first to clean ur face then try it. I def felt the effects. But before you do that, I'll say I have very very normal skin, so if you don't I might be giving very bad advice.
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:29 pm      Reply with quote
Yeah, never use a scrub to clean your face before using this peel or else it'd really sting. I learned the hard way too. Sad

Now I cleanse my face with the JB Cleansing Gel before using this peel.
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:24 pm      Reply with quote
I almost forgot to mention this. If you live in Toronto (or GTA), Canada, the Sears (Cosmetic/Fragrance area) at the Eaton Centre is having a bunch of Juice Beauty products on clearance. I saw the Green Apple Peel for $40.99. I don't remember the prices but these products were also there for decent prices: Cleansing Gel, Green Apple Cleansing Gel, Hydrating Mist, Lip Plumper, Redness Reducing Serum, Oil-free moisturizer, SPF tinted lip moisturizers (3 pack),etc. A bit dusty but in good condition.
Seeking~HG
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:58 am      Reply with quote
kls wrote:
I've used it 3 times now. . . No tingling, no redness after, & no difference in my skin the next day.

Same here. I've used it numerous times with no noticeable results. I only feel slight tingling, but I don't get any redness, I don't notice the dead skin peeling off, nor do I get glowing skin, even after leaving it on for 20 minutes. I can't figure out why not, either. hmm

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:26 am      Reply with quote
Dead skin peeling off? Well I've never had that happen to me either. In fact it sounds frightening. I do get redness almost every time I use it as well as the tingling and I even use the sensitive one. I wonder how I would feel with the regular strength one. The glowing is a certainty which I absloutely relish. I guess it just doesn't work for everyone which is no big surprise. There are always products people rave about that have no appeal or affect on me at all.
lin23
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:45 am      Reply with quote
I use the regular one and get no redness from it (though i have a very slight tingling) - i guess i might have the skin of a rhino . . .

After JB Gr. Apple peel i put on a deep cleansing mask (or anty blemish or detox) - and afterwards my skin is really glowing and nice. I didn't dare to use the expression "glowing" for myself, first after this peel+mask combo i understood what could it mean, most prbably...
kls
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:47 am      Reply with quote
kls wrote:
I've used it 3 times now. No tingling, no redness after, & no difference in my skin the next day.

I thought I'd better update my post about the apple peel. Yesterday, about 24 hours after using the peel, I noticed if I rubbed my face I was getting those black plugs coming out like when using OCM. The more I rubbed, the more of those came out. So I tried a small spot with BB's orange cleanser & another spot with OCM- nothing happened. So then I got brave (or stupid) and got out the Epidermx & did a mild treatment, finished with a bit of oil. This morning when I woke up I couldn't believe how soft & smooth my skin felt!! (It's never felt like that after only doing Epidermx). So now I know what all the raves are about in regards to the apple peel. Hopefully the next time I use it I will get results from just the peel itself. I thought my skin was exfoliated enough (I use DHCC, clarisonic, and ISC), but maybe
it wasn't. I'm wondering if I should try the peel again in about 3-4 days, or should I wait a full week? Any ideas??
Seeking~HG
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:34 pm      Reply with quote
wildflower wrote:
Dead skin peeling off? Well I've never had that happen to me either. In fact it sounds frightening. . . .

I remembered reading this from an EDS Forum member on the jb apple peel vs. psf pumpkin peel thread:
Quote:
I was shocked at how well the jb green apple peel worked, having never seen much from peels, this one was shockingly effective, my skin rolled off after washing it off, leaving it baby butt smooth.

I was hoping for the same effects. But what was I thinking?! I should know by now that I will NEVER have skin that nice!! Brick wall

[Still seeking Holy Grail . . .]

Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:26 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |