Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

selling used skin care on ebay?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
angel06
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:36 am      Reply with quote
Is it possible to sell skin care that is opened and have used a few times on ebay? I have Cellcosmet preventive night cream that is probably more than 3/4 still on it and IS clinical moisturizing complex that was hardly used that i wanna sell on ebay, instead of just throwing it on the drawing, might as well get at least half of the cost i spent on them. What do you think guys?
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:42 am      Reply with quote
You could always try swapping...that way you can get a product you want.

I used to swap on Makeupalley, but I couldn't keep up with all the requests I got so I had to go on hiatus from swapping.

One person I swapped with wanted some of my BE glimmers and the like so much that I ended up with products from her that were worth twice as much!

If you do sell it on ebay, make sure you describe it very very well, so your buyer isn't surprised.
I purchased something that ended up being used, which wasn't in the description...I was not a happy camper.
I don't necessarily mind buying or swapping clean, gently used products (except lip and eye products like mascara) but I know I want to know that's what I'm paying for.

HTH!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:49 pm      Reply with quote
I personally would not buy used products on ebay...but many people do. I have sold a lot of used products there. As ParisTroika said, be sure and clearly state in your description that it is used, include a picture if possible. I always throw in extra samples out of my sample bin and that always makes them happy. Very Happy
angel06
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:43 am      Reply with quote
paris troika and abejita, thank you guys, i guess i could do that. Now i just have to learn how to do the ebay thing cause i have no clue yet. As with sample i could easily do that because i have a lot of them.
alice~in~wonderland
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:16 pm      Reply with quote
I don't think I'm someone who would buy used from ebay. If it was from someone I know, sure, not a problem. But not from a complete stranger ...
daisylondon
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:13 pm      Reply with quote
I sell skincare products which are in pump bottles and have sold shampoo but I wouldn't sell anything in a jar. They go for ok prices. Good way to try an expensive product and means that I get something back instead of chucking something expensive that just didn't work for me. Up to the buyer I guess.
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 20, 2006 1:49 pm      Reply with quote
I've seen sellers selling used goods, they say only x used...ect, now I wouldnt buy that but obviously someone might.
debbied
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:42 pm      Reply with quote
I'd be too afraid it had been tampered with Doubt so many crazies out there today.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:42 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |