Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

DR DENESE PRODUCTS
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
dleonard
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:43 am      Reply with quote
Anyone tried Dr denese anti wrinkle serum or other of her antiaging products?

Please advise and thank you Cool
RuthMarion
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:15 am      Reply with quote
I have been on a Dr Denese bender lately Embarassed . After I saw that she recommended cleansing & exfoliating as two important steps, I ordered the cleanser, toner, face exfoliating pads, neck exfoliating pads & body exfoliating pads. They have left my face super smooth. I have yet to figure out why you need three different kinds. Also the serums that go with each. I have the hydrating face serum, the neck serum & the chest (& body) serum. The serums are fun to use - they are like nothing is on, they dry matte & they work well for me. Especially as my skin turns into an oil slick in the summer. I just ordered the Cellular firming serum & the vitamin c one & I may get the eye one. I guess when I fall, I fall big, but I really do love this stuff.....but still won't part with my Cellcosmet, AlphaDerma products, Valmont & Darphin.
fuzzy
5% products discount

Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:48 pm      Reply with quote
RuthMarion wrote:
I have been on a Dr Denese bender lately Embarassed . After I saw that she recommended cleansing & exfoliating as two important steps, I ordered the cleanser, toner, face exfoliating pads, neck exfoliating pads & body exfoliating pads. They have left my face super smooth. I have yet to figure out why you need three different kinds. Also the serums that go with each. I have the hydrating face serum, the neck serum & the chest (& body) serum. The serums are fun to use - they are like nothing is on, they dry matte & they work well for me. Especially as my skin turns into an oil slick in the summer. I just ordered the Cellular firming serum & the vitamin c one & I may get the eye one. I guess when I fall, I fall big, but I really do love this stuff.....but still won't part with my Cellcosmet, AlphaDerma products, Valmont & Darphin.
i see her on qvc all the time and wondered about her products...i use e/g but not being sold on shop at home network as they went to coins and junk tempted to try her line as a last ditch effort to keep good skin
pnw
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 18, 2006 3:40 pm      Reply with quote
I purchased the neck pads and serum recently and have been using them every night all over my face, neck and decollete. I really like the products so far and am feeling pretty confident I will repurchase. I've also been eyeballing the cellular firming serum and vitamin C, Ruth, please let us know how you like them! After doing some research, it seems that the pad/serum combos for different areas of the body aren't really all that different in terms of ingredients so much as in percentages. For instance, the neck saver pads contain less than the face pads 10% glycolic acid because the neck area is more sensitive so this would also be great for sensitive faces and some pads contain salicyclic acid and others don't. Overall I think the list of ingredents is impressive in the pads, and I like the ceramides in the serum.
RuthMarion
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:49 am      Reply with quote
I'm looking at the Vitamin C & Cellular Firming Serum as I write. On Monday, I had a chemical peel at the derm's & I can't use anything strong until I finish "shedding". It's driving me crazy just staring at these bottles but I will let everyone know my opinion when I do get to them!
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:31 pm      Reply with quote
I bought a tube of the wrinkle smoother ( i think that is what it is called...) and absolutely hated it. Did not penetrate well at all (and my skin usually sucks treatment up) I actually broke out...this is my new "worst product" ever...I was so turned off that I don't even think I'll try the much revered glycolic pads...
Pudoodles Sad
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:17 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |