Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Biologique Recherche - Echinoderm Creme
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Agave
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:22 pm      Reply with quote
There are only a few items which help me when me skin is "gone." Gone meaning I've somehow caused myself to break out so badly that I no longer want to go outside.

Example?

Last September, I did a 3 hit wonder of new job + no sleep + peel off facial mask and then I stupidly used the Jurlique Deep Penetrating Creme mask after. Every single place on my face was broken out. Forehead, cheeks, chin... you name it.

I was using every acid you can imagine, PersaGel, tea tree oil. I didn't use the Ylang-Ylang for some reason, instead ordering ye olde faithful Biologique P50 lotion. However, the lotion didn't seem to be helping, even after a week.

I happened to go into a spa where they carried the line and mentioned to the sales woman how the P50 had "failed me." I didn't understand, as I'd used it before and it seemed to help. She gave me a sample of the Echinoderm and told me to try it out.

Within two days, my skin was 50% better. I didn't have alot in the sample, so, it only lasted for 3 days, but, WHAT a difference.

I know alot of ladies here are in despair about their skin, I think you should give the Biologique line a chance, especially the Echinoderm.

I wish EDS would carry it as I don't like the mark-up in salons and I'm not a big fan of beautyhabit.com. Pray

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:52 pm      Reply with quote
I just got a sample of the Echinoderm Cream and look forward to trying it after reading your review. I also have several other Biologique samples. What else do you use or have you tried from the Biologique line and what do you think of the products?

BTW just curious as I have never had any problems with them, why are you not a big fan or beautyhabit?
Agave
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:23 pm      Reply with quote
TheresaL wrote:
I just got a sample of the Echinoderm Cream and look forward to trying it after reading your review. I also have several other Biologique samples. What else do you use or have you tried from the Biologique line and what do you think of the products?

BTW just curious as I have never had any problems with them, why are you not a big fan or beautyhabit?

I've tried and liked everything from the BR line. It might not always SMELL great, but, usually works superbly Laughing

As for beautyhabit, I don't like the "spend $150 on this particular line and you can get a $5 teeny bottle from the same line free!" nor the scrimpy samples they give "with every purchase," which is usually not what I've requested.

On the flipside, my samples with EDS, as we all know, and jaw dropping. My bottle of Decleor Ylang-Ylang is almost used up and between the GWP, my forum discount and the awesome samples, I'm just going to order a years worth.

I think what cemented it was buying a HUGE order of Bioloqique stuff once and maybe 3 days later, they had a GWP for BR. It would have made me a devoted customer for life if someone at Beautyhabit would have emailed me and said "you might want to wait to order" or just included the gift with my order or sent it later on like they have done with out of stock items.

Same thing happened at a local Jurlique. Back in September when my skin was freaking out, I bought about $150 worth of stuff and walked by 3 days later and they had a lovely GWP. Not only had the girl not said anything, but, she said "aww, sorry, well, it's only for purchases made this week." I was so mad, I've never gone back in there.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:19 pm      Reply with quote
I know what you mean about the smell of the BR products. I honestly don't know if I will want to tolerate it even if the products work great. I will have to see what I think.

As to beautyhabit I really thought that they were a fantastic company but they have the annoying habit of discontinuing products and product lines that I like. When the discontinued two product lines that I really liked I started looking elsewhere for those lines and discovered just how much is really available. Since then I have dealt with many companies and would give beautyhabit an average rating these days. I have found several companies that are better than beautyhbit particularly EDS. I really only buy from beautyhabit if it is something that only beautyhabit carries or if I need it right away (used to take 2 days to get my beautyhabit orders but they have gotten slower with order processing recently so I am not so sure that I can count on them for the 2 days anymore). Perhaps I am not a big fan either......
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:31 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |