Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

New products found in Marie Claire Mag. Aug. issue
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
cloe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:27 pm      Reply with quote
I just read the article "12 Beauty Breakthroughs" and some of the products sound really good. I haven't tried them but I thought a few of these would be worth sharing.

Dr. Sebagh Pure Vitamin C Powder Cream comes in powder form, so it lasts indefinitely. Just add the powder to your moisturizer daily, and you've got an instant, stable vitamin-C cream.

Hathor Enterprises, Inc.'s prescription-strength Nova Nail Rx, available in 4 hues, looks just like regular nail polish and cures nail fungus infections while camouflaging them.

Skindinavia Lok Finish creates a humidity and heat-proof seal over makeup without clogging pores, preventing it from sliding or evaporating. It also controls shine, minimizes the appearance of fine lines, and blocks UV rays.

Osmotics Cosmeceuticals FNS Nutrilash treatment stimulates hair growth for brows and lashes. It says results are guaranteed within 60 days. They come in 28 single dose applicators.
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:31 pm      Reply with quote
Vitamin C in powder form? That means you could boost your favorite moisturizer...without sacrificing a favorite you've already established...

that could be really cool!

time to do some internet investigation!!!! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:20 pm      Reply with quote
ParisTroika: There is a whole thread on Philosophy's Vit C powder recently on EDS so if you browse the first 3 pages of forums you'll probably find it easily Very Happy
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:29 pm      Reply with quote
Awesome! I didn't make the connection earlier.
duh!

Again, me = slow Laughing
Thanks!!!

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:58 am      Reply with quote
I'm not so enthusiastic with dr.sebagh's vit.c powder. I posted his eye-cream version for vit. c powder under a topic like " the worst products ever" or something similar. It was a mess, difficult and awkward to apply (the powder didn't dissolve in the cream and the powder pure you just couldn't get on your skin ). And i threw it in the bin after a short time - dispite it's $$$ price. it was my very bad first experience with dr. sebagh . . .
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:19 am      Reply with quote
I was also very disappointed by the Dr Sebagh Vitamin C Powder. I wouldn't waste your money on it, if I were you.
sportygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:51 am      Reply with quote
There's always one thing we need to remember - when you read about a product being "the best thing since sliced bread" esp. in a beauty magazine - these company's are paying for advertising their product in that magazine! These are not necessarily the views of "users" of that product. Most of the advertising is "hype" to draw in as many buyers as they can! I've learned this the hard way! $$$ Sad
That's why a forum like this is so valuable, you end up with fewer regrets and a little more in your purse! Laughing

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:10 am      Reply with quote
The Skindinavia Lok Finish sounds pretty nifty - I'd be curious what the ingredients are.
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:48 pm      Reply with quote
Embarassed ut oh another lash serum...calling caretake Laughing !!!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:43 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |