Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
sample -Valmont AWF cyto-complex EJ-D
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:40 am      Reply with quote
I may have to stop asking EDS for samples of Valmont. This is ridiculous-throws into question my life-long belief that expensive creams are nivea in disguise. I tried this cream over my IS poly-vitamin (I really love this stuff!!) and my looks plumped & smooth this morning. O.K. I know I'm not getting major changes if this works that fast, but who cares??? At my age I don't have time to wait for changes. Anyone else got a sample of this? It's interesting that it's cheaper than the factor II.
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:48 pm      Reply with quote
Marina, is that the factor II or III one? (or I?)

I so totally agree.. I absolutely LOVED the factor II one and my mum was in raptures about the factor III (I had samples of each).. but haev you seen the price? Shock

Last time I got samples of the factor I and III - one for mum and I will try the factor I even though I am really a II.

I am so in love with this cream, but just cannot afford it.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:21 pm      Reply with quote
What's wrong with me!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Somebody tells me what's wrong with me!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Some people only using a sample can see the improvement. I've been using Valmont DNA Repair Serum, Cyto III Cream and, and, and, ........., and THE L ELIXIR DES GLACIERS Eye Regenerating Cream for 2 months. But, but, but, ......., but I SEE NOTHING!!! Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall

Tiger, Bushy, Mabsy,..... I want your skin's sensitivity to the actives!!!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:42 pm      Reply with quote
dont worry, MAC, when I say I loved it, I meant the feel, how the skin felt next day, etc. Obvsiouly cant say we loved it for its lifting/wrinkle abilities though. our skin felt good and looked plump (from hydration I guess)

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:22 pm      Reply with quote
Ok, I feel a little bit better now!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
But, but, but,......., after 2 months my skin feels the same and looks the same. Sad Sad Sad

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:41 pm      Reply with quote
I love the factor 11. My skin feels amazing the next day and is always a little plumped. I don't use it for the anti-aging benefits though, I use my serums for that! The Valmont is definitely my HG winter cream though, and I love it after a microderm or the GA peel!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:31 pm      Reply with quote
MACrisis wrote:
Ok, I feel a little bit better now!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
But, but, but,......., after 2 months my skin feels the same and looks the same. Sad Sad Sad

maybe that is because it was already beautiful to begin with I am sure you have much nicer skin than you think. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:11 am      Reply with quote
MACrisis wrote:
What's wrong with me!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Somebody tells me what's wrong with me!!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Some people only using a sample can see the improvement. I've been using Valmont DNA Repair Serum, Cyto III Cream and, and, and, ........., and THE L ELIXIR DES GLACIERS Eye Regenerating Cream for 2 months. But, but, but, ......., but I SEE NOTHING!!! Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall

Tiger, Bushy, Mabsy,..... I want your skin's sensitivity to the actives!!!!!

What you don't know is what your skin would be looking like now if you had not used them. Of the ones you mentioned, I have only used the L Elixir Eye Cream and I just think it is the best eye cream I have ever used. Even at the price, I will continue to use it. But, I have been using it over Remergent Microcirculation and won't give up this product either. Is that why I am seeing such an improvement in the lines?

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 21, 2006 4:57 am      Reply with quote
tiger_tim wrote:
Marina, is that the factor II or III one? (or I?)

I so totally agree.. I absolutely LOVED the factor II one and my mum was in raptures about the factor III (I had samples of each).. but haev you seen the price? Shock

Last time I got samples of the factor I and III - one for mum and I will try the factor I even though I am really a II.

I am so in love with this cream, but just cannot afford it.

Yes I tried the Factor III, I also have the factor II but saw a bigger diff with III-I mean it makes you're skin look nice & plump & smooth the next morning but I can't vouch for what it does long-term esp.since it seems like a more luxurious-feeling IS firming cream. Plus, I don't like that Valmont dosen't list ingredients. I want to know what I'm getting ripped off over!! Rolling Eyes There is something exfoliating in there, since poly-vit serum alone dosen't exfoliate. But it IS $$$$. If someone know what the ingredients are, out of curiosity, please post so we can rip them apart. One note about the $$$..if I knew what the ingredients were, and the cream could replace other products...well that would be a different story.

Forgot to add, factor III is cheaper than factor II..o.k. not by much Confused
TheresaL
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:20 am      Reply with quote
marina I have a sample of one of these but I am away from home and am not sure which factor it is. I am almost certain that my sample has the ingredients listed on the box. It seems odd that yours would not have the ingredients listed as all the Valmont samples that I have received do have the ingredients listed. If someone else hasn't done it by then, I will post the ingredients in a few days!
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:03 am      Reply with quote
ladies, Valmont list all the ingredients on the INSIDE of the box that your sample tube comes in. Laughing Laughing

I just opened the sample box I have for mum and the printing is SO miniscule and ingredients list SO long that I am not going to even TRY to read and type it here.. but I was surprized to see Laureth-7 as an ingredient in the Factor III !!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:21 am      Reply with quote
O.k. I went throught my garbage & found the box....now I need a magnifying glass...however I'm making out glycerin & petrolatum on the first line with hydrolized RNA on the second line..DNA, wild yam (hence the claim for menopausal skin). The rest I can't read. Maybe I'll try to scan it & enlarge. So far, the ingredients seem similar to Jan Marini's Age Intervention face thing which, by the way, I haven't tried..
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:21 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |