Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Inner Circle at Saffron Rouge?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:35 pm      Reply with quote
So, as some of you may know, they have a program over at Saffron Rouge called the "Inner Circle," where if you pay $35 they mail you samples and coupons every month for a year. It sounds like an intriguing way to try new organic products--- has anyone ever actually joined before? What kind of stuff did you get, and how did you like it?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:06 am      Reply with quote
I had considered signing up as well but the "enrollment fee" turned me off. It didn't really seem that appealing to me. What they say they will offer is discounts on products as well as info and special deals, free samples etc, but I felt like if they valued their clients they would offer this regardless of the fee. What if the coupons and discounts were on products I didn't really want? With that fee, the discounts would have to be pretty great to just break even. Plus they already offer free samples with your purchase and the newsletter also sends out special deals. I much prefer the incentive program EDS uses such as joining the forum and contributing info to get larger discounts. Also, EDS always gives lots of samples and free gifts too. I still really like Saffron Rouge and enjoy shopping from them, plus they do have great customer service, but in all honesty if EDS started carrying Primavera I probably wouldn't return to Saffron anymore. If anyone has joined "inner circle" I too would be intersted in learning more about this program and your experiences, criticisms, raves etc.
shanno
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:27 pm      Reply with quote
I had debated enrolling there as well recently. I'd grown frustrated with my previous online Dr. Hauschka source (Beauty Habit) and was shopping around. I seriously considered Saffron Rouge until I stumbled across EDS. I was so impressed with EDS's prices and its incentive program that I lost interest in SR.
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:29 pm      Reply with quote
I wanted to join but was told that membership is not open to internationals. Sad I feel so unloved. Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:44 pm      Reply with quote
I joined. The $35 bucks didn't bother me because I LOVE the opportunity to try new products and getting the little package every month. She also writes a little review/primer on the products. A lot of times she does themes...one month it was cleansers, the next toners, and the next moisturizers. On the cleanser month, we got samples of Dr. H cleansing cream, jurlique cleansing cream and primavera's exfoliating cleanser (which I really liked and ended up buying) If you decide to purchase something that was in the sample pack, you get 10%off.

Liz
hopemelody
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:36 pm      Reply with quote
I was very interested in the program, but was a little turned off by the price. I find $35 a bit high. I wonder what kind of size of samples do you get each time.
Poppy
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 13, 2006 11:30 pm      Reply with quote
Saffron Rouge may be a good option to shop if you live in Canada & the US...but I guess they don't love international shoppers as much as EDS does Laughing

I sometimes frequent SR only to catch up on products and read the reviews, and shop somewhere else...(who am I kidding...I online shop almost exclusively @ EDS).
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:10 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |