Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

The Organic Pharmacy comes to Japan!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:55 am      Reply with quote
Just an FYI. The Organic Pharmacy is now being sold at Isetan and Hankyu Department stores in Japan... albeit at a fair bit more than UK pricing..(especially when the UK tax reduction is figured in).

Carrot cleanser is 24 pound in UK (just under 20 after VAT reduction) but is equivalent to 30 pound here.

The anti-oxidant gel that has RRP of 35 pound (or 29 after tax deduction) is equal to 60 quid here!! Shock

Shipping from UK is definately going to be the way to go still it seems.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:22 pm      Reply with quote
Yay for you!!

This thing with Organic Pharmacy is weird. I want to believe (or drink the kool aid lol!), but it seems that except for your rose gel experience, that their other stuff hasn't worked out that well for people?

Well I went to the Organic Pharmacy that's just opened near me today. It's very nice in there and the people leave you alone to browse etc. Might go and try a facial. But the stuff doesn't smell as I thought it would, e.g. the rose stuff or even the jasmine hair shampoo. Maybe OP would say I'd got used to non organic ingredient smells etc, but hey I've got some pure jasmine oil from Santa Maria Novella and what could be fresher than the jasmine plants outside my flat?

And the carrot butter cleanser which I really *want* to be the balm for me has shea butter in it. No way am I putting that on my face, shea butter clogs my pores.

I do have some cleopatras bath stuff I got on Ebay so fingers crossed that works out.
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:20 am      Reply with quote
Urgh. I am SO weak! I went to the store that stocks Organic Pharmacy today - fully intending to just try a few things and then go off and order from UK.... and I just could NOT walk out without something..I got the Peppermint face wash (very nice.. even DH liked it). I know I paid about 305 more than UK, but ya know, I just HAD to have a purchase!!

It was good to "see" and "feel" the serums, masks, etc. I loved the Jasmine night conditioner spritz/toner and it was only the price-tag that stopped it coming home with me. Antioxidant gel was very nice, but the antioxidant serum (oil) was not that special I think. I am sure the gel would mix nicely with any number of other oil-blends out there for use at night.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 02, 2006 9:53 am      Reply with quote
I don't blame you one bit, the peppermint face wash is fab ! I originally got it because it sounded refreshing and was way cheaper than the rose cleansing gel (which I still haven't tried but I know it's only a matter of time) and it's now my current favourite cleanser. I love the antioxidant gel too, and mix it with the serum to use at night. I'm not completely convinced about the serum either though, again I mix a couple of drops with the antioxidant cream in the morning but I think it makes the cream take longer to sink in, and leaves my face a little sticky for a while after applying. I have wondered if the gel and cream wouldn't be just fine on their own without adding the serum. Still, I need that firming so I'm carrying on!!

I'm not actually all that sure what these products are doing for my skin. It's kind of hard to explain, but although the pigmentation and broken capillaries which have plagued me for years are still there and don't seem to be fading at all, somehow I'm not noticing them as much, and my face feels much smoother and more "glowy". Also, the products smell so yummy, it's an absolute pleasure to use them Very Happy .
milodomi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:06 pm      Reply with quote
it's quite a bit more expensive in hk as well....harvey nichols carries the line in hk so i guess that explains y it's more expensive
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:07 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |