Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

How long have you been using your favourite products?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:19 pm      Reply with quote
I have been reading some really old posts and especially the most popular ones. How many of you are still using the same products? Do you change skincare products depending on season?
For example:
I've been using Sonya Dakar Omega 3 & Cetaphil cleanser for years.
Sometimes I use Cellex-C sea silk oil free moisterizer but not all the time because sometimes I like to use Cle de Pau cream.
Moonstarr
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:36 pm      Reply with quote
I'm changing my products way too often ... I'll probably use a product maybe 3 - 6 months and then want to try something new, even if I'm satisfied with how it's working (maybe there's something better out there). Seriously, I don't think anything I have right now is something I've been using for a long time. Atleast face wise. Body wise, I have been hooked on Curel for years. Very Happy

I'm hoping to get a routine down where I am completely happy with it and stick with it longer term, but it's so hard when you're tempted so many times by other things. Sad
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:05 pm      Reply with quote
I love trying out new products but I always find myself going back to the Serious Skin Care Continuously Clear line.
wildflower
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:26 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using my favourite products for a short while. Dr H is going on 3 years and Primavera about 2 years. I enjoy learning about and trying new products as well. I guess our products will change from time to time as do our skin needs but I feel that once you've fallen in love with a line or a specific product it's really hard to switch.
violetanne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:10 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using Proactiv about 5 years, and my second favorite, Philosophy 3-in-1 shower gel, about 2 years. I switch everything else up so much it's not even funny.
Verdigris
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:38 pm      Reply with quote
Hmmm, facial cleanser about 18 months, moisturiser about a year, everything else changes. I am never completely happy, always looking for the miracle product. I know it doesn't exist, but hoping that maybe I find something a bit better each time.
nikkilici0us
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:54 pm      Reply with quote
i've been using Wei East face cream for my extremely dry skin for 3 years now and i LOVE it

Been using philosophy purity facewash and nutrifirm makeup remover for sensitive skin
debbied
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:12 pm      Reply with quote
I trashed most of my old skin care and makeup, for the past 6 weeks or so, I've been experimenting with everything! Cool Never knew it was so much fun and addicting.
angel06
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:28 am      Reply with quote
Until now i still did not find my holy grail skin care, always on the lookout for a great one.
betterat40
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:44 am      Reply with quote
I've been using Retin-A for almost ten years now. Been using the Cellular Skin Rx C and Relax-A-Line for about two years now. That line is my mainstay but still would like to find the ultimate eye cream. Have tried many and still haven't found the "perfect" one.

Used to switch around quite a bit but learned that sticking to a routine is best for my skin.
shanno
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:48 am      Reply with quote
I've been using Dr. H faithfully for about two and a half years. I have supplemented with some other lines just for fun (Weleda lip balm, other natural eye shadows, etc.). But since my sensitive skin has adjusted so nicely to the Dr. H routine, I'm loathe to tinker with the fundamentals (cleanser, moisturizer).
Louise Clemson
5% products discount

Mon Jul 24, 2006 2:14 am      Reply with quote
Although I have never been faithful to one line of skincare I have always found myself going back to Liz Earle's Cleanse and Polish. I have used decleor, with fantastic results on my acne, Juice Beauty, Philosophy etc etc but I can't get away form the LE it's so gorgeous to use - and it doesn't break the bank!! Always good when your coming to the end of the month and the bank balance isn't looking too healthy!!

As for my body I've used MD Formulations body gel and body scrub for 8 years now. It keeps my skin fairly clear and bump free!!

Lou xx
Gelc
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:21 am      Reply with quote
im using skinceuticals cleansing cream for almost 2 years.

kp night lip balm for 3 years. but stop manufacturing now. i still have 1 bottle stock on hand.

kose rutina all-balancer toner for 1 year.

glyderm lotion lite plus for 2 years.

i still cannot find a good eye cream.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:59 pm      Reply with quote
Wow! 8 years of using MD Formulations body gel. I should look into that. It must be good!
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:24 pm      Reply with quote
I've managed to be pretty consistant since April Laughing !! ISC since then and really liking it, working on tweaking it some tho..
sormuimui
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:11 am      Reply with quote
There are some things I will never be without like my Decleor YY oil and my Valmont Nature moisturizing mask - been through 3 jars of this already and on my 4th! However I am planning to switch to Renewing Pack after this jar but then that will be my staple, no other moisturizing mask can tempt me and I have not been tempted ever since!
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:26 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |