Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Dr. Lewinns Private Formula Face Lift
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:23 pm      Reply with quote
Ok package arrived today, so here I sit with this product on. Seems theres two versions, this ones the ausie version, the american site version is diff looking and contains less products. But good news is I got the real stuff!!!

Ok first ur suppose to cleanse with their creamy cleanser(included) I am def not a fan of this, its a bit oily feeling for me, but wanting to follow instruction, I was a good little trooper and did not reuse another cleanser. Next u mix up the powder and activator and apply with supplied fan brush in upward motions all over face and neck, and spot reapply in troubled areas for what they call double tacking. Then your suppose to leave it be for 30 mins. I am 5 minutes into this and YIKES my face is tight!! *makes note* def plan on not answering phone, door, hubby or anyone, you won't be able to move ur mouth to do it . This is def not a sit back and enjoy a cup of tea while it works product, I can barely move my mouth. 30 minutes into this and my face is not tighter (not sure it could be), but remaining the same (think frozen).

To remove you are suppose to use a teaspoon of cleanser mixed with 5 teaspoons of warm water and apply with the brush in upward motions to loosen product, then rinse with warm water and pat dry. Ok easy enough . But if your then just rinsing anyway seems like alot of trouble to loosen this first, but again I'll be good. No further explanation needed on this, off it came. My face feels extremely smooth, where I have some lines (mainly mouth area) they are greatly diminshed.

Next..dot face with tissue firming serum and smooth over entire face and neck with dampened fingertips, working from center out and upwards. Tiny trick to using this dropper type product is to hold button down on dropper insert into bottle then release button to get the product up in the dropper, otherwise none goes in. This product is part cream part serum, green and feels nice, sinks right into skin.

I will say I am a bit impressed so far, my face is baby butt soft and smooth. Can't tell on firmness (although my face still feels tight not uncomfortable but tight), since I am not saggy at all to begin with. The lined areas are hugely diminshed but again its only been 5 minutes. The real test will be after the tens days and I am thru with the 3 treaments. Ok I so hope I've covered this, if not ask away!!

Melissa
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:41 am      Reply with quote
this product is titled "cosmetic lift". This morning my face is still plump and soft.
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:01 am      Reply with quote
I am probably not the best reviewer of this product since I do not have sagging at all, what I was hoping to get rid of are any fine lines I am starting to develope Confused but since it is a LIFT, it might or might not do this for me.
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:00 pm      Reply with quote
ok I am def not liking the texture of my skin this evening. I will not be using this again. I do think if one has sagging issues, it would prob do the trick, since it caused my skin to go so taunght during application. But because my textures changed tonight, I will be doing some super moisturising and not repeating this lift.
tiger_tim's_shadow
5% products discount

Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:04 pm      Reply with quote
how did the texture change? it changed 24 hours after doing it?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 23, 2006 8:44 pm      Reply with quote
It felt non smooth to the touch (its normally very smooth) when I washed my face tonight, it was still very smooth this morning Confused , I never have rough feeling skin and the only different thing I've done is that. And this was super douper tightening, and not having any sagging issues, maybe it was just too much. But as I said if someone had sagging issues this might be fabulous.

I have put heavy moisture (eutra) on my face and its back to my feeling normal to the touch. So my only guess is my face was getting dry, hince texture(feel) change

so rough might be wrong word, it was the feeling of my face to my fingers.

p.s. the change could of happened at any time after I washed my face this morning, I didnt notice this till I washed my face tonight.
Smoothskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:00 pm      Reply with quote
I kind of like the sound of this. Any magic ingredient featured in this product?
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:10 pm      Reply with quote
its not a bad product at all, if you need lifting, I would say its very strong, too strong for me since I don't need the lifting. I am all for firming and my skins still firmer from using this. The web site lists all the ingredientswww.privateformula.com.au I was not really thinking it thru when I ordered this, I dont have sagging what I really wanted was firming.
FoxyMama1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:28 pm      Reply with quote
I kind of like the sound of this too.....maybe something I could treat myself to later Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:01 pm      Reply with quote
I'd of sent mine on to the two of you (spit it up) but I already passed it on to my friend, so sry.
luckylouie
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:24 pm      Reply with quote
I have used this product and it is quite good but you can get just as good results by using beaten egg white as a mask and a dmae serum afterwards. The main active ingredients in the product are indeed albumin (egg white) and dmae. Use beaten egg white alone if you have fairly oily skin, or whole beaten egg if you have drier skin. This is safe enough to use all over the face including eyelids.

Use any good quality cleanser before applying and apply the actual egg white in upwards strokes with a brush or your fingers (gently). The reason for using the cleanser mixed with water in circular motion is simply to avoid pulling at the skin because the mask is so tight. Do something similar when removing the home made egg white mask. Just splash face with lots and lots of tepid water, gently dot on a cream cleanser, massage in gently and splash off with lots and lots of tepid water and possibly gently using a face cloth if any remains (it does tend to get left behind in eyelashes and brows) before applying a cream or serum containing dmae.

The green serum is quite good, but any good quality dmae serum is just as good, or make your own by adding dmae bitartrate to aloe vera gel, plus a little lecithin if desired.
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:58 am      Reply with quote
luckylouie wrote:
I have used this product and it is quite good but you can get just as good results by using beaten egg white as a mask and a dmae serum afterwards. The main active ingredients in the product are indeed albumin (egg white) and dmae. Use beaten egg white alone if you have fairly oily skin, or whole beaten egg if you have drier skin. This is safe enough to use all over the face including eyelids.

Use any good quality cleanser before applying and apply the actual egg white in upwards strokes with a brush or your fingers (gently). The reason for using the cleanser mixed with water in circular motion is simply to avoid pulling at the skin because the mask is so tight. Do something similar when removing the home made egg white mask. Just splash face with lots and lots of tepid water, gently dot on a cream cleanser, massage in gently and splash off with lots and lots of tepid water and possibly gently using a face cloth if any remains (it does tend to get left behind in eyelashes and brows) before applying a cream or serum containing dmae.

The green serum is quite good, but any good quality dmae serum is just as good, or make your own by adding dmae bitartrate to aloe vera gel, plus a little lecithin if desired.

Excellent advice luckylouie! Thanks for the suggestion...I will try it out tonight! Very Happy
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:20 pm      Reply with quote
I have to second what luckylouie says about egg white masks!

if you add an aspirin as well, you have a real double whammy.

a favourite of mine, this is.
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:44 pm      Reply with quote
Oh catski, I didn't need to hear that! I'm allergic to aspirin and it kills me to see how happy everyone is with it in their skincare routine. I would LOVE to try it but the risk of death puts me off. Laughing
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:47 pm      Reply with quote
this tip is is prob right, it does tighten like egg whites, I do recall is was extreme. But it also changed the texture of my skin the day after, had to be from drying.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:38 pm      Reply with quote
Melissa Marie, this sounds a lot like Esther's Secret Face Lifting System. Do you remember when Judy Marshall was active on the forum? I purchased her mask. The results were impressive. A homemade egg white mask did not have the same results. When I tried to make my own version the mask did not harden like Esters Secret.

I checked out the US site you are referring to. I went to "sample" link. Hope I get to try some of these products. Smile
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:37 am      Reply with quote
Winnie wrote:
Melissa Marie, this sounds a lot like Esther's Secret Face Lifting System. Do you remember when Judy Marshall was active on the forum? I purchased her mask. The results were impressive. A homemade egg white mask did not have the same results. When I tried to make my own version the mask did not harden like Esters Secret.

I checked out the US site you are referring to. I went to "sample" link. Hope I get to try some of these products. Smile

Hey Winnie,
I do think if your prob is a bit of sagging (and I've seen ur pics, so u fib if you say yes, grins) then this stuff rocks. Since I was not sagging, it just did extreme tightening to my face, so honestly can't see how it won't help if you need it. Thats the best review I can do, since I didn't need it. And having never done an egg whites one, I was just guessing. So ladies who want a lift, this should work!! Let me know Winnie!!
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:10 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |