Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Kinerase
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
joeyo

Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:23 am      Reply with quote
Hi
could anyone out there give me a review on Kinerase? I have fair skin that is acne prone, combination, light wrinkling and some wonky pigmentation. I don't want to spend mony on yet another expensive cream that makes me break out and look worse than before...

thanks

Jo
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:10 am      Reply with quote
I've used it on and off for years, no real visible results unless you use it very long-term, just lightly hydrates w/o irritating my skin. Can't say it would do anything for acne, but won't make you break out either. I only use it when I can't use IS Clinical. Don't really think it's worth the cost, IMO, compared to my beloved IS.

Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:28 am      Reply with quote
thanks for the info. I've been hearing great things about the IS products. The site says they don't ship to Canada but I'm waiting to hear if the spa here in Vancouver carries their products. So you have found them to work for you?

JO
appletini
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:43 am      Reply with quote
Hi joeyo

I have used Kinerase for quite a few years, so obviously i'm happy with it.

Have been using it consistently for that time, only in the mornings, and other brands at night. I don't trust any brand enough to totally rely on it Smile

In my opinion, it's not one of those products that will give you an immediate WOW effect. And it's kind of pricy. Plus, the past few years Kinerase has introduced all those new products like the peptide treatment, eye and lip products, etc. One of the reasons I originally liked it was it was simple - just one product (well, two if you count the lotion and cream as different)

On the positive side, it does seem to give my skin a nice firm texture and even colour. I think that's the reason I stick with it. I'm guessing it wouldn't be effective for serious pigmentation problems, but I don't have that problem myself so can't say for sure. It also creates a nice smooth base for make-up.

The past 2 months or so I have given up my morning Kinerase routine, just to take a break. Have noticed that my skin seems to be not so evenly coloured, with red tinges, after a late night with not much sleep. Now whether that is due to the lack of Kinerase or the other products I'm using or some other factor, who knows?

Anyway, will be going back to the morning Kinerase once I finish the stuff I'm using now.

Oh, my usual morning Kinerase routine is the peptide serum, followed by the lotion (cream in winter), eye cream and lip treatment.

God, I have gone on way too long here. You did ask for a review not a thesis Laughing
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:04 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |