Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

SkinCeuticals Vic C and HA Gel- where/what to buy
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
littlebo
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 27, 2006 9:46 am      Reply with quote
I posted a topic about the fact that EDS no longer stock SkinCenticals. Sad
I was wondering if any of you gals know where I can buy it online at a reasonable price that will ship to the UK.

Or

If you could recommend any other resonably priced Vit C serums or HA gels from EDS.

Thanks!!

PS Does anyone actually know why EDS stoped carrying the line? hmm

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:13 am      Reply with quote
I just googled it and found a place called beautysurg where you can buy full size or samples. I wanted to try the c and e ferulic to make sure my skin agreed before I spent 122.00 on it. I just know you probably don't want it from ebay. My skinceuticals 20 serum was orange and I think I will buy my vit. c from actual stores next time. Or maybe it was just bad luck, I don't know. I've got many things off ebay I thought were good.
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:59 pm      Reply with quote
http://www.theskincareinstitute.com/

They ship international, great customer service, samples etc. Prices are the same as other web sites & she provides free shipping over a certain amount (this applies to shipping to Canada-not sure about elsewhere but you can always contact her & ask. Anyway it will show on the order page before your order is processsed.HTH Very Happy
betterat40
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:40 pm      Reply with quote
Other C serums on EDS that are popular:
Vivier
Cellular Skin Rx
PSF
Janson-Beckett

I don't know which brands sell the HA though.Maybe others could help.
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:27 pm      Reply with quote
PSF sells an HA serum on EDS if that's what you're looking for Smile
abejita
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 27, 2006 8:26 pm      Reply with quote
Cellex-C has an two HA serums that are very similar to skinceutical's. They are Hydra 5 B-Complex and Advanced Skin Hydration Complex.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/cellex-c-hydra-5-b-comple-p_364.htm

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/cellex-c-advanced-skin-hy-p_365.htm

I actually preferred the cellexC Advanced Skin Hydration to skinceuticals.

I am not sure about international shipping (I am sure they do) but I have purchased my skinceuticals from Skin-Etc (http://www.skin-etc.com/) Usually their skinceuticals products are slightly below the suggested retail price.

HTH,
Liz
littlebo
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:00 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for all you help! Given me a few leads.

razinkane I have bought and sold stuff on ebay before. The only problem with Vit C serums is that they have a shelf life and you never know how long something has been lurking in someones house before they put it on ebay!!

Some people buy tested and half used items. But if you don't fancy that make sure you question the seller to see if the item is factory sealed.

Thanks again!!

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:38 am      Reply with quote
You could check outwww.skinstore.com.

Sign up for their "SkinStore Club". It says 5% off first order, but I get an email every few weeks that's 10% off.

You could also first joinwww.fatwallet.com, and go to skinstore from there. Doing so will give you an additional 8% off.

Don't get mad EDS, you still satisfy all my other needs.
razinkane
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:54 am      Reply with quote
littlebo, I just recieved my sample sizes from beauty surge, and they are pretty big. For sixteen dollars I got four of them, but my gripe is that they come with a screw top in dark blue glass with no dropper, so I emptied out one of my trial sizes of skinceuticals serum and pouredone of them in that. It filled it up so I am thinking all four of them will last me atleast a few weeks, and then I can tell if its going to break me out before I venture on the full size.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:33 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |