Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Is Decleor's cleansing oil good? Anyone use it?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Cindy

Fri Nov 15, 2002 2:46 am      Reply with quote
Is Decleor's cleansing oil good? Anyone use it?
leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 22, 2003 12:14 pm      Reply with quote
Hello,
Yes, I am using Decleor Cleansing Oil. I like it very much. I have extremely dry/sensitive skin and I have had no reactions or have broken out because of the oil. Hope this helps you
Anitaf

Fri Sep 26, 2003 2:22 am      Reply with quote
The Decolor Clensing Oil, is perfect. I just love the feeling when the makeup is of and the smoothness after.

Smile
Mabsy

Fri Sep 26, 2003 3:23 am      Reply with quote
Great to hear more recs for this product! I decided to add it to my recent EDS order based on Leeleedeedee's recommendation. It should be coming next week. Yay!

Ps. Welcome to the forum Anitaf! Lookin' forward to reading your reviews Wink
leeleedeedee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 26, 2003 2:32 pm      Reply with quote
Mabsy,

Don't forget, I'm waiting for your review of the cleansing oil too. Hope you get your order soon. If you don't like it I'll feel soooooo responsible, so I'm anxious for your review.

P.S. I just placed an order for some Valmont products. Never used this line before but I want to compare it to La Mer.
It sounds like a great line. La Mer did not live up to all of the hype. And, I'm glad there's no hype associated with Valmont. I just want good products - well who doesn't?

Mabsy

Fri Sep 26, 2003 3:58 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Leeleedeedee,

I will post a review of it after I use it a few times. I should get it in the mail by Wednesday (can't wait!).

LOL, you shouldn't feel responsible if I don't like it you know! Reviews just help narrow down the choices and save from wasting money on things that didn't work. I feel much better buying something which has been positively reviewed as opposed to buying something without knowing anything about it. That does not mean that I am bound to like it but it increases the chances Smile

I will let you know how I go.
power1080
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:52 pm      Reply with quote
i just gave my daughter a bottle of the cleansing oil. she has basically normal skin with occasional breakouts/dryness so i'll see how she makes out with it.
oli_d
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:56 am      Reply with quote
i have used it and found it to be quite a good cleanser, only thing i don't like is the lavender smell.

oli
power1080
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:47 pm      Reply with quote
My daughter says she really likes the product so far, but she says its better to apply on dry skin because its very fluid (rather than creamy etc. that can stay on your face). After using it, she said her skin seemed softer, even after one use!
pumpingmummy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:28 pm      Reply with quote
I'm intrigued by this. Is it water rinsable? Can someone please post its ingredients?

I've loved my own blend of OCM... but you know your hands always itch to take money out of your wallet and buy something with it... Laughing

41 combination skin. Chanel Mat Lumiere Extreme in Beige Ambre for colour ref. I don't wear foundation anymore (thanks to this board I have better and healthier skin than when I was younger). Skincare staples: Retin A, Cleansing oil to remove makeup, BHA cleanser for hormonal breakouts, aloe vera gel, sunscreen.
oli_d
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:03 am      Reply with quote
It's used on a dry skin, and then is washed off.
The ingredients are: caprylic / capric triglyceride, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, polysorbate 85, coco-caprylate/caprate, prunun amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, citrus medica limonus (lemon) peel oil, citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) oil, daucus carota sativa (carrot) root extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, corylus avellana (hazel) seed oil, fragrance (parfum), tocopheryl acetate, BHA, beta-carotene.

Oli
valerianroots
5% products discount

Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:12 am      Reply with quote
Hi,
I also have decleor cleansing oil, and found it is very effective in washing off makeup. It did not worsen my oily t-zone. My dry flaky cheeks feels very smooth after using the oil.
mk
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:59 pm      Reply with quote
i liked this too, and while i can't say there was anything wrong with it, i didn't re-purchase. i think it is because i am used to the texture of the cleansing creams. so, with the cleansing oil, i had to bump up the use of exfoliators and masks as my skin isn't as smooth as it could be.

my skin is sensitive, but can be a little oily.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:53 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |