Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

SNOW for SPRING !
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
babyfish
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:43 pm      Reply with quote
That is Bare Escentuals Eye Shadow in Snow.

It's so pure and it's so white, a beautiful white, not chalky and not shiny.

It's perfect for hight lighting the inner corners of your sleepy eyes to make them more alive, more bright, more open on beautiful Springdays.

A little touch of this "hot" Snow on the bridge of your nose, under your eyebrows, on your chin make you look alive like an angel who has just fallen from heaven to be in love with a handsome mortal...hee hee hee !:P:P:P
jenny
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 25, 2004 6:26 pm      Reply with quote
Ooohhh Baby Fish!!!!

You are such a romantic - that lucky fellow!!!!!!

Love your posts
jenny
babyfish
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 25, 2004 7:55 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Jenny. Must show this post to my "lucky fellow". He always thinks he was cursed to run into me and fell on the stairs that I stood. Just kidding!
Fantasia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 26, 2004 10:07 am      Reply with quote
I have green eyes, will this work for all eye colors?
babyfish
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 26, 2004 4:23 pm      Reply with quote
I think so, Fantasia.

Oh! Green Eyes, I'm so Jealous with you. I fall in love with everyone who has green eyes and dark hair. Don't know why! This combination of marvelous colours is so mysterious, so romantic, so ethereal!

Green eyes are arguably one of the most mysterious and entrancing physical traits.

I've just found a website for you, green-eyed Beauty Queen: cafeandrea.com/thegreeneyeproject
Fantasia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 29, 2004 12:18 pm      Reply with quote
Oh, Babyfish...I'm am soooo blushing right now. You are truly a very nice person. Good for you.

I've tried those white pencils in the past and a few different people told me I looked washed out and sunken in. Maybe it's b/c of my light/porcelin skin but I see dark circles when I look in the mirror and want to change that quickly. I have no patience for anything but am working on it. YEAH RIGHT Wink
babyfish
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 29, 2004 6:03 pm      Reply with quote
Sorry, Fantasia, the website iswww.cafeandre.com ( Andrea is one of my EDS friends' name).

You can also check out this book: "Green Eyes: The Greenest Fields" from Andre Crump on amazon.com.

My mom has beautiful green eyes and my dad has mysterious dark brown eyes, so you can guess I have dark greenish brown eyes ( just kidding!), they are just brown.

I also have light ( but not pale) complexion too ( MAC NC15 and Shiseido Very Light Ivory) and you are right, dark spots are so obvious and hard to camouflage on light skin, but Snow really works for me.
babyfish
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 29, 2004 6:12 pm      Reply with quote
Fantasia, you've gotta send your photo to this contest. The deadline is Mar 30, 2004. I just found out. Sorry! I'm so excited!
www.cafeandre.com is the website.
Fantasia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 30, 2004 7:41 am      Reply with quote
Babyfish....cool, let me go home at my lunch time and find my digital. I have a mission, yay. Will let you know of the outcome.

Are your eyes so brown where they blend into your pupils? or a lovely mocha brown? Your parents, I'm sure made a beautiful offspring, Surprised
Fantasia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 30, 2004 7:45 am      Reply with quote
Babyfish, what a wonderful site,

I LOVE CHOCOLATE, THIS IS A DEADLY AND WEIGHT GAINING SITE FOR ME. THIS MAKES ME SOOOO HAPPY. (sorry for the all caps, I'm just so happy) Very Happy
thoughtcrime
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 01, 2004 6:09 pm      Reply with quote
Fantasia, do keep us posted if you win the green eyes photo contest! I love green eyes too--my husband has green eyes. I agree with babyfish when she said that, "Green eyes are arguably one of the most mysterious and entrancing physical traits."
I also love heterochromia (very rare--that's when someone has different eye colors such as 1 blue eye 1 brown for example, but more rare in humans than animals) and albino eyes Surprised
Fantasia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:07 pm      Reply with quote
hello thoughtcrime Smile

I was telling Babyfish that I attempted many times to submit my pics but kept getting the "server busy" etc messages. Perhaps b/c I tried at the last minute. I so wanted to do it. The website is a great one, you should check it out.

Heterochromia, wow that's very interesting. I have seen albino eyes but was in such awe, I came across as staring so much that I think I scared the guy away. Wonder if it occurs more in males then in females.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with me. Very Happy
babyfish
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 01, 2004 11:29 pm      Reply with quote
Fantasia, please try it again for next year. I'm sorry that I let you know about it on the last day. And may be we will get to see yours and Thoughtcrime's partner's gorgeous green eyes too in the year 2005.
thoughtcrime
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 02, 2004 12:09 am      Reply with quote
Hi Fantasia and babyfish,
yeah, I have browsed that website and it is very cool. I love that book the photographer is coming out with. Babyfish, thanks for sharing the website.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:00 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |