Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Murad Supplements - Any tried for anti-aging?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
librarygirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:24 am      Reply with quote
Hi All

Any opinions on Murad Optimal Health & Beauty Dietary Supplement. Need this for anti-aging and anti-sagging. I'm wondering if I should try this. It's 125 bucks! Yikes.

What it is:
A once a day dietary supplement formula containing key hydrating and cell-strengthening vitamins and nutrients that promote optimal skin health.

What it is formulated to do:
Containing 100 percent of the Recommended Daily Allowance for 16 essential vitamins and minerals, these daily supplement packets contain all the nutrients you need to achieve and maintain your healthiest complexion possible.

RESEARCH/CLINICAL TESTING RESULTS:

In independent clinical tests, Murad's Optimal Health and Beauty Supplements:
-Increased skin hydration by 40 percent in two weeks.
-Increased skin firmness by 58 percent after eight weeks.

For supplement facts:
http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P150715&categ
Seeking~HG
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:43 am      Reply with quote
I haven't tried this one, but I tried the Murad Acne Pure Skin supplements. I only used 1 bottle, for 1 month, but they did NOTHING for me so I gave up and decided not to waste any more money on it.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:36 am      Reply with quote
Have been taking the Murad Youth Builder religiously for a while, maybe 18 months to 2 yrs.
That's the one that's supposed to boost collagen.

It's hard to tell if there's any effect but what I like about the idea of supplements is they (allegedly) assist the skin all over, not just the face, and maybe even your hair. I'm afraid to stop now in case my face shrivels up like a prune and my butt drops down to my knees!

On the other hand, I'd probably look exactly the same but save myself a ton of money as this stuff is NOT cheap.
smqueen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:37 pm      Reply with quote
wow that is really expensive! for 1 month only?
librarygirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 29, 2006 11:23 am      Reply with quote
Thanks to all that replied! It was a lot of help.

Librarygirl
Seeking~HG
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:29 pm      Reply with quote
Seeking~HG wrote:
I haven't tried this one, but I tried the Murad Acne Pure Skin supplements. I only used 1 bottle, for 1 month, but they did NOTHING for me so I gave up and decided not to waste any more money on it.

I know this wasn't what you were asking about, but after this and also trying the Murad clay mask and being very disappointed in it, I haven't been very pro-Murad. I do believe in trying things though--you just never know what may or may not work for you. Now when I find things that look interesting I try it for one month or so (or in the case of Murad Optimal Health & Beauty Dietary Supplements it would be for the duration of 1 bottle). If you try it, then at least you would satisfy your curiosity and maybe, just maybe, you might find a Holy Grail product! Please let us know what you decide.

Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:57 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |