Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Bioelements Refiner
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
KARINA
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 29, 2006 12:59 am      Reply with quote
I purchased a whole bunch of products from eds - this was one of them. I have been using it for over 2 weeks morning and night - and have to say that this has become my HG.

I can't really say that about alot of products - because i tend to switch from one product to the other because i get bored very easily.

I had been meaning to purchase this for the last 2 years but never got round to it until now. It makes my skin glow and look clear and bright. I use it after cleansing and apply to face and neck and back of my hands.

On the site - it says that it is meant to 'gently breaks down the glue that keeps dead cells imprisoned on the surface of the skin. Uncovers smoother, softer skin with diminished visible lines. Helps unclog pores. Skin will look amazingly revitalized and fresh in just one day' - and i must admit it certainly delivered. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I also ordered the psf pumpkin mask and vit c and some other bioelements cleansers - which i have not had the time to use yet.

All in all- i am more than happy with the Refiner - even if you all ask for a sample from eds - and try it - i am sure you will all be happy with it.

The reason for my reviewing this product is because - i have noticed that there are not alot of reviews about Bioelements. And because i am so happy with the results - i want to share my 'good' experiences with you.

I was using Vit C up until now - and i found that maybe i should try a different brand because my current brand was not delivering that 'glow' factor - and whilst placing an order for Vit C - i thought 'why not try the other brands that i have been meaning to try'.

Regards

Karina Laughing Laughing Laughing
Mabsy

Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:38 am      Reply with quote
Like you, I have had this on my list to buy for ages now but have not yet got around to it. There have been other good reviews of it here (I think) and they've tempted me but somehow didn't push me over the edge Laughing It's now still on my list but it's not going to happen until I finish my MDF Night Recovery first.

But, I'd like to use this opportunity to plug the Bioelements decongestant cleanser which is really good. The reviews of the pumice peel are also fab but I have not tried it yet.
KARINA
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:39 am      Reply with quote
When i ordered the refiner i had an option of getting the Bioelements decongestant cleanser free - although it was only a 50ml size - it will give me a chance to sample it and then decide if i want to place an order next time.

Karina
FrevaKZ
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:13 pm      Reply with quote
I believe the refiner was used in my facial a month ago- bioelements is a great line and I was at first weary about using "super charged chemically powered face products" from then and then I did some research on EDS and saw they are soooo not like that Very Happy So, for this organic and cruelty-free girl I also give my support for this and encourage others to experiment with other bioelements face products. They work wonders.
KARINA
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:51 am      Reply with quote
I am so happy with my refiner that i haven't even touched the other products that i ordered..........ucts
PSF Pumpkin Enzyme Peel
Cellular Skin Rx C + Firming Serum
PSF Emergen-C Repair Serum (12% Vitamin C), Bioelements Spotless Cleanser
Free Gift - Bioelements Decongestant Cleanser
Dr Hauschka Cosmetic Sponge
Dr Hauschka Rejuvenating Mask
Jurlique Lip Care Balm

One because i want to see the individual effects of each one for 1-2 months..........and see which one's make some difference.......rather than use them all in one go and not be sure which one made any difference...........

I'll wait another 4 weeks and then go onto another product.

Karina Laughing Laughing Laughing
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:43 am      Reply with quote
I just got this and was curious if you mix it with your moisturizer like it says you can, or do you use it before your other products?
KARINA
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:00 pm      Reply with quote
I don't think it will have the effect if you mix it with other moisturisers or anything like that.........just apply it first and then a few minutes later the moisturiser.

karina
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:07 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Karina! I am excited to try this.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:58 am      Reply with quote
Ok, just 1 more question. Do you use this in the morning, in the evening, every day? Thanks in advance and sorry about all the questions!
roadbee
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:53 pm      Reply with quote
Karina-I started the Bioelements quick refiner 17 days ago. Except I've been using it only at night. During the day I apply Juice Beauty blemish clearing serum to use it up.

Quick refiner is a good product. My skin looks brighter and I'm starting to add a couple shakes of L-ascorbic acid powder to it too. The smell reminds me of mouldy oranges though. Confused I always slowly pump since one full pump gives me way too much product. So I use the excess on my shoulders, decollete, and even knees! Can't wait to try applying 2X daily.
Wein
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:53 am      Reply with quote
THe sample of this caused me to breakout Confused
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:26 am      Reply with quote
Wein wrote:

I wouldn't worry about it. This product, from the ingredients listed, is highly exfoliating and more than likely brought up and out all of the impurities hiding in your skin. I think if you stuck with it for a couple of weeks you would clear up. That said, I haven't tried this myself although the combination of ingredients and price do intrigue me!
jumpingball
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:50 am      Reply with quote
Wein wrote:

Wein, Where did you get the sample?
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 13, 2006 5:52 am      Reply with quote
Does anyone know the percentages of the acids in this. I can't find this information anywhere. I used it for the 1st time last night, so way too early to tell anything, but this morning I used my pumice peel and I swear 1 of my darker freckles was lighter. I am defintiely going to use the whole bottle of this stuff and it should last a very long time!
KARINA
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:26 pm      Reply with quote
I only use half a pump of the refiner - i use it in the mornings below my moisturiser and at night i use the ylang ylang balm from Decleor.

Karina
KARINA
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 13, 2006 3:28 pm      Reply with quote
I must admit that i have refrained to use the refiner with other products - i wanted to see the outcome if used on it's own - and i love this product very much - it's my HG exfoliator at this moment in time - Wink
roadbee
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 24, 2006 2:16 pm      Reply with quote
Still liking it. I grew impatient and started applying the refiner 2X daily. Took a break using only Juice Beauty Blemish serum for 3 days then went back to Bioelements refiner. My skin looks pretty good although a few blemish discolourations are still fading slowly.

Wish I had discipline to use only one product at a time for a good fair review. Recently caved and ordered my first IS Clinical product. Can't wait!
fang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:05 pm      Reply with quote
do you think it is good for dry skin?the review sames lovely.

Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:25 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |