Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
Any UK big brother fans?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:16 pm      Reply with quote
I don't know if you get it in the states ans stuff, but I was wondering if any one else watched it here?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:51 am      Reply with quote
Okay, no one else is brave enough to own up, so I will. Embarassed

Complete and total addict here. And, yes, I even do Nikki impressions. I'm soooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo hot! *pulls hood of fur-trimmed parka over head*

Would you like to see my mouth ulcer? It's officially the most painful thing ever in the history of the world. The size of 50 camels and a house, honest.

So who do you want to win? If anyone.

I know it's the boring choice, but I do love dear old Pete - although I do think I'm probably the only female in existence who doesn't actually fancy him. As beautiful as he is, I prefer those big sweaty lumberjack-types you mentioned in another post.

Aisleyne's maniplulativeness leaves me breathless.
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:15 am      Reply with quote
Nikki reminds me of a newbie attention seeking poster on here Very Happy except she's a girl obviously. I just picture her every time I read his posts Bad Grin

5 was going to put money on pete to win the very first day but never got round to it. wish I had now!

...and yep I'm another pete admirer, I think he looks like johnny lee miller and aislene is fab! though she is shreiking too much now Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:49 pm      Reply with quote
[quote="guapagirl"]Nikki reminds me of a newbie attention seeking poster on here Very Happy except she's a girl obviously. I just picture her every time I read his posts Bad Grin [quote]

But who could you possibly mean, guapagirl? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Is it me, or is there a whiff of baby pumpkin in the air?

Pete does look like the very beautiful Johnny Lee Miller! Never thought of that before. Wish I had his eyes and cheekbones.

Did you see Aisleyne manipulating little Jenny into voting for Spiral - and then making her do all of the announcing? That was shocking, horrible and fantastically entertaining. I often sit there, open-mouthed at the stuff she gets away with. Laughing
my sushi secret
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:18 pm      Reply with quote
guapagirl wrote:
Nikki reminds me of a newbie attention seeking poster on here Very Happy except she's a girl obviously. I just picture her every time I read his posts

Zing! Bad Grin

I saw a YouTube clip on D-Listed of a girl named Kinga being pretty scandalous with a wine bottle....
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:22 am      Reply with quote
OMG Kinga!

she was baaaaaad! Even I'm not that outragious (sp?Embarassed) after a few drinks Very Happy

I think the forum Nikki is about to be banned. Which is a pity because I quite like trolls sometimes Bad Grin

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:13 am      Reply with quote
holds up hand - I watch it. Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:26 am      Reply with quote
Please don't remind me of that Kinga incident.

I think I'm going to throw up.
carolb69
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:54 am      Reply with quote
Im in aus so cant watch but ive seen a fair few pieces of footage on Youtube. Wow its so different from our bigbrother!
We seem so boring next to your lot Bad Grin From what ive seen I adore Pete, he's such a sweety and niccy was totally outrageous Laughing The girl that threw the water over someone when she was evicted seemed like a total cow.
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:14 am      Reply with quote
I couldn't stand Grace (the water thrower).

Well, despite her disdain for glamour modelling and looking down her nose at the other contestants who'd done it, she posed for at least one of the tackier lads' mags after she left the house. What a hypocrite. Mad

http://www.nuts.co.uk/covergirls/issue-26-big-brothers-grace/318

She's also now in a band, apparently - http://www.nwrmusicint.co.uk/goodgirls.htm

That girl is so up herself, and I've never seen anyone so bitchy behind others' backs in all my life.

Personally, I think Leah had more class (although she didn't half annoy me with her limpet behaviour towards Pete). At least she was honest and had a good attitude about the kind of work she does, unlike DisGrace.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:17 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |