Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
A touching elephant story...
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:31 pm      Reply with quote
A man was on holiday in Kenya. While he was walking through the bush, he came across an elephant standing with one leg raised in the air.

The elephant seemed distressed so the man approached it very carefully. He got down on one knee and inspected the elephant's foot. There was a large thorn deeply embedded in the bottom of the foot.

As carefully and as gently as he could he removed the thorn and the elephant gingerly put down its foot.

The elephant turned to face the man and with a rather stern look on its face, stared at him. For a good ten minutes the man stood frozen -- thinking of nothing else but being trampled.

Eventually, the elephant trumpeted loudly, turned and walked away.

For years after, the man remembered the elephant and the events of that day.

One day the man was walking through the zoo with his son. As they approached the elephant enclosure, one of the creatures turned and walked over to where they stood at the rail. It stared at him and the man couldn't help wondering if this was the same elephant.

After a while the elephant trumpeted loudly and continued to stare at the man.

The man summoned up his courage, climbed over the railing and made his way into the enclosure. He walked right up to the elephant and stared back in wonder.

Suddenly the elephant trumpeted again, wrapped its trunk around one of the man's legs and swung him wildly back and forth along the railing, killing him.

Probably wasn't the same elephant...

Shock don't blame me folks, it was a late nite again last night. Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:12 pm      Reply with quote
You're at it again, tiger t Laughing Very touching Laughing
MACrisis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:59 pm      Reply with quote
Where is Tiger_Tim's_Shadow?? I like her better!!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:56 pm      Reply with quote
MACrisis wrote:
Where is Tiger_Tim's_Shadow?? I like her better!!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

HEY! Not talking

Laughing

5% products discount

Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:57 pm      Reply with quote
MACrisis wrote:

Why, thank you MAC. Laughing Laughing Laughing

I think I am having a problem with duplexity ... Rolling Eyes

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:11 pm      Reply with quote
tiger_tim's_shadow wrote:
MACrisis wrote:

Why, thank you MAC. Laughing Laughing Laughing

I think I am having a problem with duplexity ... Rolling Eyes

It does not matter with me ... I like both you and your shadow ... and your wonderful stories and hilarious jokes Razz

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:30 pm      Reply with quote
I was almost sucked in......thought you had turned soppy.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:42 pm      Reply with quote
We have to do here with multiple personality...
Tiger are you having more than two ? (the dark side of Tiger_tim, etc....)
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 01, 2006 2:14 am      Reply with quote
bushy wrote:
I was almost sucked in......thought you had turned soppy.

Yea, first time I read it, I was like "yea, whatever" and then I got the shock of my life and burst out laughing. Laughing Laughing

lin23 wrote:
We have to do here with multiple personality...
Tiger are you having more than two ? (the dark side of Tiger_tim, etc....)

Gosh, not sure, but I think both my "sides" are as bad as each other!! Laughing

My "angel" Angel has a fallen halo and my "devil" Bad Grin is more bark than bite.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:05 am      Reply with quote
Now that there's tiger_tim AND tiger_tim's_shadow we all know what that means...all of tiger_tim's orders will end up doubling in quantity!!! Bad Grin

There goes duplexity for you! Laughing
skinlover
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:36 pm      Reply with quote
Laughing very "touching" indeed Laughing I have a good laugh.
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:00 pm      Reply with quote
sormuimui wrote:
Now that there's tiger_tim AND tiger_tim's_shadow we all know what that means...all of tiger_tim's orders will end up doubling in quantity!!! Bad Grin

There goes duplexity for you! Laughing

Oh gosh, dont tell DH that!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:53 pm      Reply with quote
One of my friends sent me that email recently and it totally caught me offguard. Laughing
teatea
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 12, 2006 6:41 pm      Reply with quote
good story!
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:15 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |