Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Anyone on Friendster?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
dollbird
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:36 pm      Reply with quote
I thought maybe it would be a great idea to add each other. Who knows maybe we even have mutual friends. And the pics on there make for great MMU color references!

Add me if u're on there: http://www.friendster.com/dollbird
Very Happy
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:22 pm      Reply with quote
How adorable you are dollbird!

I used to do friendster...I'm on myspace now...

Strange to start putting faces with screennames!
Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:30 pm      Reply with quote
My account is old old old... but I revived it for my dear dollbird!!

http://www.friendster.com/manslayerliz

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:02 pm      Reply with quote
Manslayerliz your skin is like porcelain! And you were such a beautiful bride! Yeah putting faces to the nicknames makes EDS much more personal.
Olyn
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:08 pm      Reply with quote
I use myspace instead of friendster. But in an effort to retain a tiny bit of anonymity, I will be pm-ing with my link. Anyone else that wants it is also welcome, just send me a pm. I just didn't want to post it here, sorry! Very Happy

(My non EDS friends don't know I'm secretly a beauty/skincare junkie Laughing ....I try to keep it on the DL Laughing )
Olyn
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:11 pm      Reply with quote
And you are both gorgeous, btw! Very Happy
dollbird
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:25 pm      Reply with quote
Olyn you are beautiful as well! Your pics show so much personality. Talking about our hormones and all, i missed that quirky side of you. Razz And you have the cutest beagle! I'm planning on getting a beagle when my SO and I buy a place.
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:36 pm      Reply with quote
dollbird wrote:
Olyn you are beautiful as well! Your pics show so much personality. Talking about our hormones and all, i missed that quirky side of you. Razz And you have the cutest beagle! I'm planning on getting a beagle when my SO and I buy a place.

Have a shepard pup I just saved from a fence if you're interested Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:38 pm      Reply with quote
http://www.friendster.com/candy8865

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:43 pm      Reply with quote
lol Candy I guess that won't work since you're in Chicago and i'm in Vancouver. btw your son is adorable.
Olyn
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:47 pm      Reply with quote
dollbird wrote:

Thank you! My personality has been labelled as goofy/sarcastic, as you might be able to guess from the rest of my page, lol. I try not to take myself too seriously. Unless, of course, I am talking about my hormones, or perhaps skincare, or makeup! Rolling Eyes I should add that I am not a swinger or a bodybuilder, as suggested in my profile description. Shocking, no? *flexes* Laughing I try to be mostly serious on here, as my sense of humor is sometimes hard to read over the internet, and without knowing many members very well I wouldn't want to unintentionally offend/confuse anyone.

I actually have 2 beagles and they are Awesome pets; I hope you get a place soon so you can get yours!
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:49 pm      Reply with quote
dollbird wrote:
lol Candy I guess that won't work since you're in Chicago and i'm in Vancouver. btw your son is adorable.

Drat...

And thanks! Little monkeybutt looks just like his dad, I was soley an incubator for 9 long months...

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:14 am      Reply with quote
Wow, how can I miss this thread!
http://www.friendster.com/ziggypiggy

I used Ziggy on there because that's my ACTUAL nickname (taken from my ACTUAL name) but unfortunately there is another Ziggy on EDS (so just in case anyone mixes them up) Very Happy

Candy - son is VERY adorable, he's going to grow up to be a handsome fellow

manslayerliz and dollbird - both very pretty ^^
ellyp
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:19 pm      Reply with quote
What fun! Unfortunately, I'm not computer savvy enough to do this (and I don't usually have two free hands at the computer much anyway -- I'm usually rocking my baby!).

Candy -- from your job description, I pictured you to be much more gruff than you look! Judging by the Chicago cops I've seen, they don't take no nonsense from anyone! Very Happy I used to work as a chef at Charlie Trotter's. The women in that kitchen were some of the toughest women I have ever known but they were amazingly attractive and sexy once they got out of those smelly, dirty clothes each night! I'm sure it's similar to what you see too. Also, your little boy is very cute! I have a soft spot for little boys since I have three myself... Wink

You all give me hope. If I hang around here enough and learn enough, maybe my skin will look bea-U-ti-ful someday too!! Pray
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:30 pm      Reply with quote
ellyp wrote:
What fun! Unfortunately, I'm not computer savvy enough to do this (and I don't usually have two free hands at the computer much anyway -- I'm usually rocking my baby!).

Candy -- from your job description, I pictured you to be much more gruff than you look! Judging by the Chicago cops I've seen, they don't take no nonsense from anyone! Very Happy I used to work as a chef at Charlie Trotter's. The women in that kitchen were some of the toughest women I have ever known but they were amazingly attractive and sexy once they got out of those smelly, dirty clothes each night! I'm sure it's similar to what you see too. Also, your little boy is very cute! I have a soft spot for little boys since I have three myself... Wink

You all give me hope. If I hang around here enough and learn enough, maybe my skin will look bea-U-ti-ful someday too!! Pray

Yea well - I wait til I get to work to glue the 3rd eye on my forehead Laughing I suppose I could post a tougher lookin pic of me...

That pic was my pre-EDS days - 2 years older now and my complexion looks alot better than there.

I also have 3 boys. Lord is a wise soul...knows theres only enough room for 1 hen in this house....ME!

Missin my little guy right now, he's in Florida with Grandma & great-Grandma (or the 'nother1 granma as he calls her) for 2 weeks...been lonely Crying or Very sad

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:13 am      Reply with quote
Candy8865 wrote:

I also have 3 boys. Lord is a wise soul...knows theres only enough room for 1 hen in this house....ME!

Missin my little guy right now, he's in Florida with Grandma & great-Grandma (or the 'nother1 granma as he calls her) for 2 weeks...been lonely Crying or Very sad

I've often consoled myself to my 3 boy fate with that logic! I wonder as much as I love girly stuff, I might be brought to the edge with a little dramatic girl to contend with. (Heaven knows, my boys are dramatic enough! I hear it's worse with girls.... Laughing )

My boys just went on a 3-day backpacking trip with their dad and some friends. (They are 5 and 2 - almost 3. Amazingly, they did great with all the hiking!....of course my little one came back with lots of cuts and boo boos on him!) While I enjoyed the 3 days immensely, I really missed them by the end! I can't even imagine going without thier demanding, funny company for longer!!! Crying or Very sad Good luck!
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:03 pm      Reply with quote
ellyp wrote:
Candy8865 wrote:

I've often consoled myself to my 3 boy fate with that logic! I wonder as much as I love girly stuff, I might be brought to the edge with a little dramatic girl to contend with. (Heaven knows, my boys are dramatic enough! I hear it's worse with girls.... Laughing )

My boys just went on a 3-day backpacking trip with their dad and some friends. (They are 5 and 2 - almost 3. Amazingly, they did great with all the hiking!....of course my little one came back with lots of cuts and boo boos on him!) While I enjoyed the 3 days immensely, I really missed them by the end! I can't even imagine going without thier demanding, funny company for longer!!! Crying or Very sad Good luck!

Just got off the phone with him. Sad He got all weepy, 'but Mama I need to come home now!, but granma won't take me to the airport!' Told him just a few more days. He says 'but you keep sayingthat but you won't let me come home'. Crying or Very sad So - he set the tone for my day. I'll be in his room crying like a little baby....

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 02, 2006 12:37 pm      Reply with quote
I used to be on myspace.com but then got off because I wanted my lift to be more private. I don't really like to be seen as an "item" which is what happens when you create a profile on sites like those.
ellyp
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:12 pm      Reply with quote
Candy8865 wrote:
ellyp wrote:
Candy8865 wrote:

Just got off the phone with him. Sad He got all weepy, 'but Mama I need to come home now!, but granma won't take me to the airport!' Told him just a few more days. He says 'but you keep sayingthat but you won't let me come home'. Crying or Very sad So - he set the tone for my day. I'll be in his room crying like a little baby....

Oh, my heart would break too! Crying or Very sad Hang in there!
dollbird
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 02, 2006 2:49 pm      Reply with quote
daniel7654 wrote:
I used to be on myspace.com but then got off because I wanted my lift to be more private. I don't really like to be seen as an "item" which is what happens when you create a profile on sites like those.

Sure, putting yourself out there on the internet carries some sort of risk. That's why I only choose to let people familiar to me view the details on my profile. It is certainly not to be viewed as an "item", whatever it is you meant. I like Friendster because I have reconnected with long lost childhood friends and it's really fun to see how they've turned out, and of course, to meet new friends too (I met my SO on friendster).
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:29 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |