Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)
brought a bunch of stuff, help me with my regime
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
lovejb

Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:09 am      Reply with quote
Hi everybody, first post.
I' ve recently the following but I have no idea how to layer them. They are
PSF
R&R Toning Mist
Retinol 0.5% Cream
Vit. c 20%
O2 Serum
HA serum
ALA Complex
Balancing Oil
(the oil dry my skin even from just using a little bit so I won't use it again)
John Master Rose & Green Tea Hydrating Serum (think I can mix it with Psf toning mist to make it easier to spread over my face?)
Mountain Rose Herbs Classic Rose Facial Oil (was going to buy the kosmea but the website took a long time to authorize my credit card so I gave up and brought this one)

AM Regime
Trilogy gel cleanser
O2 Serum
Mount.RoseHerbs Lavender & Rose Hydrosol
Vit C Serum
Hydrosol
again to help oil absorption
Mount.RoseHerbs Rose face oil
HA Serum
My face looks quite bright and seems hydrated as well.
Now comes the night regime which I have absolutely no idea.

any suggestions?
tularyn
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:49 pm      Reply with quote
Wow! That's a lot of products... I've only used 02 and HA out of that list, so I don't really know what to tell you, but my 2 cents is that after cleansing and and hydrosol I would use the O2 serum, and then choose maybe 1 or 2 of your other products to layer on top of that. There's been discussion about 02 helping other actives absorb better, and some people even "sandwich" their other products between 2 applications of 02.

Since you have so many, you might want to experiment with rotating your regime every few days. You might find that you like some products combined with others better, etc. But I think using every single one every single morning or evening is probably too much.

Some of your products seem to be aimed at the same purpose--like the toning mist and the hydrosol, the HA serum and the hydrating serum. Maybe designate one for a.m. and one for p.m. depending on the texture (i.e. don't want to be "oily" during the day but it doesn't matter when you go to bed).

Hopefully someone a little more knowledgeable will jump in here, so my response will bump yours up the list even if it's not too helpful on its own Good luck! Wink

Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:45 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |