Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)
free JB night cream, day cream, lip plumpers?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Andrea38
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:13 pm      Reply with quote
How many of you, have recieved your free JB creams and lip plumpers? I was supposed to get all 3 products and they haven't come in the mail. I was so excited and now I'm equally dissapointed. I have a friend who did get hers! Question I'm going to try to trace what happened to it.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:17 pm      Reply with quote
I got my night cream in 2 weeks, didn't ask for day cream or lip plumper

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:30 pm      Reply with quote
They are supposed to be sending me the day cream. I enquired a while ago - they said they were very busy and asked me to wait another 2 weeks ... patiently waiting .... Confused

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:12 am      Reply with quote
I received mine awhile ago. The night cream came a few weeks ago and the day cream came a week and a half or so ago but I never asked for a lip plumper.
Barbara Portno
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:03 am      Reply with quote
For the record, I haven't rec'd anything either. I live in MA.

Babs

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:45 am      Reply with quote
I received the night cream a few weeks ago, and then the day cream about a week or so later.
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:22 am      Reply with quote
How is everyone liking them?

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:21 pm      Reply with quote
I haven't gotten any of mine either! hmm I thought it was strange that it's taking so long. Think I'd better look up their phone # and see whats going on. I was soooo excited too Neutral
jlrobatzek
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:30 pm      Reply with quote
Where did you get samples from?
debbied
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:51 pm      Reply with quote
actually Ian posted here as they were new products. All we had to pay was S&H. Pretty cool! (but not if you don't get them Doubt !
Chrissie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:37 pm      Reply with quote
I got all my products within the last couple of weeks. So far, I am loving everything!!!!!
Mariav
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:19 pm      Reply with quote
Nope, I didn't get anything either. Laughing Maybe I'll just put it out of my mind and if it does come, it'll be a nice surprise.

I've been on the receiving end of much of the JB freebies, so I guess I can't be too pouty about not getting the night cream. (lightly stamps foot in disappointment)

Maria Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:45 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
How is everyone liking them?
hi AnnieR. I've only got the night cream. Mixed review, I'd say. One the one hand I find it very calming on the skin and I've been suffering from a bit of redness across my nose and cheeks lately. This is completely gone by morning. It amazingly, even seems to minimise the spider vein on my nose (I hope this isn't my imagination). On the other hand it's too heavy for the hot and humid summer here and I'm afraid it might always be too heavy for my under eye area.
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:46 am      Reply with quote
Molly-It sounds like that is great for someone with rosacea!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:26 pm      Reply with quote
I received my stuff more than 3 weeks ago -- and that was with an initial delay! So you might want to give a call...

I have only used the night cream on my neck so far, for about 10 days. Definitely moisturizing, but beyond that, don't see any other benefits so far.

Molly, that's good to know. Are spider veins the same as broken caps? I have a bunch of them and will try out the cream on them.
Olyn
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:49 am      Reply with quote
I ordered the night cream as well and haven't received it yet.
Tangerine
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:55 am      Reply with quote
I received them one week after I ordered them.That was a month ago. I live in MA.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:29 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |