Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
What is your dream?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
daniel7654
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:17 pm      Reply with quote
What is your vision of YOUR perfect/better life? How are you going to achieve it?

Mine is to own a small house in St. Barth (not even kidding) and have a really sweet boyfriend who resembles Jesse McCartney Laughing! I also want to be financially free and beautiful.

I have been saving for two years now and have $20 grand in the bank but that still is not enough to buy land Sad so I still have to figure out what I'm going to-do in that area. In terms of my second goal I'm thinking I will get some very good pictures on my online dating profile, romance some poor dude and that will be taken care of ha-ha! As for being financially free, that is not a problem (I'm very cheap), beautiful (my skin is pretty good, I just need a couple sessions of IPL to finish things off, everything else is prevention).
spa_cake
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:14 pm      Reply with quote
Aren't you 17?

... And you have 20 grand in the bank?
daniel7654
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:22 pm      Reply with quote
Haha yes I'm 17 and I have saved that amount (it has not been easy that is for sure).
sundae
5% products discount

Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:34 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
I have been saving for two years now and have $20 grand in the bank

holy moly~ you put me to shame!!! Shock

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:42 pm      Reply with quote
Hehe we'll see how long that $20k holds up the longer you hang out here at EDS. Good for you though. Wink
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:46 am      Reply with quote
Blimey, you'll be a millionaire by the time you're 30 at this rate, Daniel! Laughing

Personally, I would love to either move back to the city where I used to live in France, or to Québec or Newfoundland. I'd also like enough money to run an enormous cat rescue organisation - and be able to afford laser hair removal. (That'd be for me, not the cats, just in case you're wondering.)

Failing that, I'd dearly love to become the world's most renown chocolate expert and own the best and most delicious chocolaterie that has ever or will ever exist.
Anna_in_Sweden
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:56 am      Reply with quote
Majorb, you and I seem to have similar dreams. I also would love to open a cattery and and take care of rescued cats. I also would love to live in France at some point. What city did you live in, in France? And as for chocolate, yum.... Did you see the movie, "Chocolat" by director Lasse Hallström? Not only was the chocolate to die for, so was Johnny Depp! Laughing
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:58 pm      Reply with quote
My dream is to get through my Masters and then my Ph.D with my sanity and marriage intact Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:15 pm      Reply with quote
My dream is.............................................My dream is.............................................My dream is............................................. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad I don't have a dream............................Who brought up this topic???? My Middle Age Crisis was triggered AGAIN!!! Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall

I got one, I got one, .....Meeting Tiger, Mabsy, La..Rose (sorry, can never remember the whole name), busyh, Wendy, Mary, Candy, Katee......

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:55 pm      Reply with quote
MACrisis wrote:
My dream is.............................................My dream is.............................................My dream is............................................. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad I don't have a dream............................Who brought up this topic???? My Middle Age Crisis was triggered AGAIN!!! Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall Brick wall

I got one, I got one, .....Meeting Tiger, Mabsy, La..Rose (sorry, can never remember the whole name), busyh, Wendy, Mary, Candy, Katee......

ROFL -

Its come up a few times - would love to arrange a EDS convention somewhere for all of us to meet.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:57 pm      Reply with quote
guapagirl wrote:
My dream is to get through my Masters and then my Ph.D with my sanity and marriage intact Very Happy

Good luck with that one. I wanted to strangle hubby a few times while he was getting his Masters.

As I recall you & hubby have a fun loving supportive relationship, just keep your humor & you'll be fine.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:37 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
Personally, I would love to either move back to the city where I used to live in France, or to Québec or Newfoundland. I'd also like enough money to run an enormous cat rescue organisation - and be able to afford laser hair removal. (That'd be for me, not the cats, just in case you're wondering.)

Holy Cow, I literally fell out of my chair when I read this. Mental image too funny! Buncha hairless little sad kitties!!

Anna_in_sweden wrote:
a cattery

I have little tears in my eyes now, and woke the baby up with my cackling. Seriously, a good cause though, I love cats too.

My dream: Have healthy children who grow to be good people, a solid, happy marriage, be inspired daily, own my own luxury hair salon, afford to go to school for the rest of my life(what can I say I love to learn), I would really like to help orphans and make changes in the public school system, and move somewhere beautiful when Im old.

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
alohagirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:03 pm      Reply with quote
My dream...to learn to be content with what I have. Maybe that's the secret to happiness? Confused

5% products discount

Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:22 pm      Reply with quote
This may sound cliche.. but I wish there could be some sort of peace in this world.. Confused

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:56 pm      Reply with quote
alohagirl wrote:
My dream...to learn to be content with what I have. Maybe that's the secret to happiness? Confused

I so agree with you. It's hard to do though in the culture we live in (in America anyway). I'm a stay-at-home mom now so we have to budget verrrry carefully. My husband does great but I'm always blowing my budget.

This was a great question, Daniel. I've really been asking myself this lately because I'm finding I'm just taking care of toddler needs and not working on my personal goals (keeping up with the laundry is not necessarily a personal goal!). So here goes my answer even if I haven't totally thought it out yet.

First, more immediate goal: get caught up on archiving our family photos. I have several scrapbooks I would like to complete and I would also like to completely get caught up with organizing our family pictures in regular albums. I would also love to get a little scanner and scan in the 1000s (!!!! Shock ) of slides that my grandpa (who is 85) and my father-in-law have. I am almost finished transfering my grandpa's 8mm movies onto DVD. It's costing the family close to $1000 to do it but it is sooo worth it. That, at least, is something that I did for them (nobody else was doing it) and I feel good about it.

Second, I would like to get healthy. Working on that now. Wish I loved to exercise but, by golly, I will learn to somehow! It is a dream of my to feel good and strong.

Third, I dream of opening a coffee bar someday. Don't know if I will do it because I don't like to stay in one place very long (and if you own your own business, you need to live there to make it work!). I love to fantasize about it though!

Thanks for the question. It's great to think about!
Rufus
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:18 pm      Reply with quote
MACrisis wrote:

Laughing now. I don't dream I do. I think I have everything I need which are good friends and a loving husband who has accepted the fact he is now a cat lover, and chocolate is currency in my realm. Wink
anya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:13 pm      Reply with quote
My dream is that my employer will package me off (after 20 yrs, I ain't walking without a payout) Very Happy
I'd sell up everything and move to Italy in a heartbeat. Good to see some fellow catlovers here Very Happy My main concern re. ^^^ is... what's the most painless way to ship cats to Italy (I got two).
Moonstarr
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:19 pm      Reply with quote
Great thread! My dream would be to become independently wealthy so that I didn't HAVE to work and then I could devote time to travel, taking courses, maybe start my own business, write ... oh that would be great! And I'd want to have a nice home somewhere just outside of the city on a few acres with lots of trees and another vacation home somewhere nice and warm. Very Happy
missdisney
5% products discount

Sat Aug 05, 2006 11:22 am      Reply with quote
my dream is travle around the world with the one i love. Rolling Eyes
puglove
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:49 pm      Reply with quote
I'd love to be debt free, travel the world, eat lots Smile, enjoy life, and be with my family and dog.
Chrissie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:49 pm      Reply with quote
to weigh 120 again.... (I'm only like 20 pounds from it, but it seems like I'm trying to go to the moon ~ impossible!)
Natz87
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:14 pm      Reply with quote
hmmm tough question

i guess my dream is to finish my degree with first class honors and be able to pay my student loan of instantly . ( mite actually be possible if i wasnt so vain and spending all my money on skin improving products lol) oh well one can dream ... Laughing
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:17 pm      Reply with quote
Anna_in_Sweden wrote:
Majorb, you and I seem to have similar dreams. I also would love to open a cattery and and take care of rescued cats. I also would love to live in France at some point. What city did you live in, in France? And as for chocolate, yum.... Did you see the movie, "Chocolat" by director Lasse Hallström? Not only was the chocolate to die for, so was Johnny Depp! Laughing

I lived in Orléans, Anna. It's a really beautiful place - not too big, but packed full of history. It just had a really good feel to it. One day, I'd love to return to visit, but I'm too scared to do it as I don't think I could bear to leave again. If you ever do get the chance to live in France, I'd highly recommend it. Right in the centre of the country, so ideal for travelling to the rest of France - and Paris is only about an hour's journey north by train.

When I open the Orléans branch of my enormous cat rescue organisation I'll let you know so you can come over and help! Laughing

As for the film "Chocolat", I haven't seen it yet, unfortunately. But I do hope to.

France, Chocolate, cats and Johnny Depp, eh? I'm pleased to see that someone else has such wonderfully good taste. Laughing
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:22 pm      Reply with quote
Chrissie wrote:
to weigh 120 again.... (I'm only like 20 pounds from it, but it seems like I'm trying to go to the moon ~ impossible!)

Me too.

My other dreams include getting my accounting designation, getting married by 28 and having a kid by 30.
Mary H.
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:46 am      Reply with quote
Candy8865 wrote:
MACrisis wrote:

ROFL -

Its come up a few times - would love to arrange a EDS convention somewhere for all of us to meet.

I hope the topic keeps coming up...I would love to meet everyone! Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:16 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |