Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
does anyone else find it funny?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:00 pm      Reply with quote
O.K., so I know Ive been on here for all of like, 6 days, but I think that this site gives good insight to the female inner workings...sometimes I just sit back and laugh at all the silly stuff women are obbessed with, dont get me wrong Im right there too, I get heart palputation when I see an item I have been coviting(so unchristian like mind you). Ill get so completly enthralled with a product Ive seen in a mag or on the internet, where all I can think about for weeks is how to obtain it! I break out in a cold sweat when I spoy the perfect stellitos, convinced someone will get to them 3 seconds before I do.

Sometime I really wonder if its become an illness. Laughing I am somehow HQT.V.'ed into thinking that such product will change my life/solve my problems...but then I have to tell my self that product companies completly prey on womens fears(and very well at that). My whole point with this is to say, everyonce in a while I sit back and I am throughlly amused at how silly it is to be a female, we get stretch marks because we bear life, our hair is shiny enough, our lips plump enough, our skin is better than than we think, our natural hair colors prettier than we remember, and the only thing that makes us truly beautiful is our souls. I just think its healthy to stand back and laught at the absurdity of being a woman and not take it too seriously.

But none of that stops me from also having fun being a girl, explaining to my husband why Im putting mud on my face or why I need 150$ to buy Strivectin. Very Happy

In fact I just ordered HA supplments because come to think of it my lips could use some plumping....Wink

Have a good weekend Ladies!

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
FrevaKZ
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:22 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
I am throughlly amused at how silly it is to be a female, we get stretch marks because we bear life

NO WE DON'T...!

*clutches at heart*
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:34 pm      Reply with quote
Well said - Heck - read any thread that I post on more than once and it totally confirms your whole silliness theory.

And you're right - we all our searching for that HG - 1 day I'll find it too!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:45 pm      Reply with quote
forgive my typos, i was crazed at the time. Cool

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
phredd4
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:52 pm      Reply with quote
Great post. Good food for thought.
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 05, 2006 2:42 am      Reply with quote
But how can you compare the excitement of waiting for that EDS package that carries some new products that you have not tried before. It is like birthdays and christmases several times a year and I don't want to give that up.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:05 am      Reply with quote
bushy wrote:
But how can you compare the excitement of waiting for that EDS package that carries some new products that you have not tried before. It is like birthdays and christmases several times a year and I don't want to give that up.

kinda my point, I love it too. Laughing

System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:23 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |