Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Glucofast
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
lindavdriet

Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:28 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone used this product?

Glucofast™ is Stimulant Free, and it's
Guaranteed to Work for You or it's FREE!

i, my name is Oscar Deerfield and I am a Health Advisor with MicroNutra Health™. I am so very excited that you found this site and I trust you soon will be too.

Why? Because I know what it's like to struggle with excessive weight gain, and today I want to share with you a truly healthful weight loss solution that has helped thousands of people lose stubborn fat pounds and inches by working along with the body, naturally with safe and lasting results.

Making a heart felt decision to take charge of your own life is paramount to succeeding in any endeavor, and it is apparent you have done this or you would not be reading this article.

I realize how difficult it is to be overweight and have low energy levels. I know how it can negatively affect your personal, social, and work life as well as increase your risk of many degenerative diseases that are rampant in today's world.

I have witnessed the sacrifices of other people who have tried to eat the right foods and find time to exercise… even to the point of starving one's self, all for the sake of trying to lose a few pounds. And how depressing it can be when the pounds just keep coming back. . .

Glucofast™ is a natural solution that not only works better than anything I have tested before, but it is literally good for your whole body.

These days there seems to be more pressure than ever to lose weight, to look good and feel good, to be more respected and liked, which is really what we all desire. This may be a shock to you but…your extra weight is NOT your fault!
daniel7654
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:02 pm      Reply with quote
yikes, be carefull with those type of product. The best weight loss is natual weight loss, fill up on veggies, drink water and walk/excercise. Sometimes as a supplement I take papaya and garlic pills in high strength, this promotes weight loss for some reason.
lindavdriet

Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:15 am      Reply with quote
daniel7654 wrote:
yikes, be carefull with those type of product. The best weight loss is natual weight loss, fill up on veggies, drink water and walk/excercise. Sometimes as a supplement I take papaya and garlic pills in high strength, this promotes weight loss for some reason.

Thanks Daniel7654,
I eat very healthy and exercise, but I just cant loose weight, I will go today and get some green tea and java tea to see if it will help.
Greece is so hot these past few days! Wish I had time for the beach.
Linda
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:38 am      Reply with quote
daniel7654 wrote:

Weird..haven't heard aything about papaya pills, thought this was primarly for indigestion and garlic pills, interesting. I may look into papaya pills though.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:34 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |