Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)
Off Topic...Breast Enlargement
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Twinmommy
5% products discount

Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:58 pm      Reply with quote
I am well aware that this has nothing to do with skin care and makeup, but since I have read so many great advices on this board I wanted to know if anyone here has had any success with Breast Enlargement supplement.

I have tried so many different herbal supplements which have done nothing and taste awful (such as breast gain plus and Quick Bust) and I am really interested in finding out if there is really something out there that actually works.

I would never dare having breast implant surgery and heck, I would never be able to afford it anyways. I am so self concious about my non-existing breast which went from a small A to negative/flat A after breastfeeding my twin boys and although my husband says he doesn't mind them, I hate them and just wish I could grow to at least a full A. I am not interested in having extremely large breast. I just don't want to be flat anymore. Without a push-up bra, I look like a boy. I have seen men with bigger chest then me.......HEEEEEEEEELP!
Mabsy

Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:11 am      Reply with quote
I feel your pain.... I tried a few some years ago but didn't come across any that did anything.

Ps. Do a search for fenugreek. From what I recall this is a natural breast enlargment ingredient that has worked for some but I was never patient enough to experiment with it.
Sel
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:17 am      Reply with quote
Be careful before you order any supplement, seems like some companies are charging a small fortune for pills that claim to enhance your bust. Not sure there is must medical evidence to back up most of their clamis.

I saw this thing advertised a while ago, in Japan there is apparentely this chewing gum that is supposed to increase your bust size!!! Not sure if it actually works or not!
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:32 am      Reply with quote
Mabsy wrote:
I feel your pain.... I tried a few some years ago but didn't come across any that did anything.

Ps. Do a search for fenugreek. From what I recall this is a natural breast enlargment ingredient that has worked for some but I was never patient enough to experiment with it.

Hmm...did a quick little research on fenugreek, I may try this, the only downside is that I may smell like curry? Also..um I don't need to produce milk though, guess this herb helps in milk production.
Mabsy

Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:19 am      Reply with quote
ariesxtreme wrote:
Hmm...did a quick little research on fenugreek, I may try this, the only downside is that I may smell like curry? Also..um I don't need to produce milk though, guess this herb helps in milk production.

Laughing True. It is traditionally used by breastfeeding mothers but is only supposed to increase milk production for women who are actually lactating. Or at least I think that's the case...
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:58 am      Reply with quote
Mabsy wrote:
ariesxtreme wrote:

Laughing True. It is traditionally used by breastfeeding mothers but is only supposed to increase milk production for women who are actually lactating. Or at least I think that's the case...

Okay good, didn't want to start leaking through my shirt while I was at the office. Laughing
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:13 am      Reply with quote
Pectorial excercises may help, at least with building up your breast muscle, might make them perkier if all you are wanting is a slightly larger look. I wouldnt waste my money on supplements, if you can tolorate it maybe you should go on the Pill, it always made my boobs bigger, but I dont take synthetic horomones anymore. I feel you though, I just got done breastfeeding too, and my breast went from a small A to a small D while I was nursing(I finally had boobs! Laughing) but when I stopped producing milk thye went back to a sad, deflated A. I have decided to get breast implants after our next and last child, I became to addicted to the larger size! Cool
Not all breast implants have to be big and fake looking, and alot of good doctors will finance breast surgery, if you decide to look into it just do your homework! Smile HTH!

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
Tosca
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:56 pm      Reply with quote
Don't waste your money on supplements!! I've wasted enough for both of us. Smile You might get some benefits from working out your pecs. I got a little, but nothing remarkable.

I had a boob job about five years ago, and I've never felt better about my appearance. I didn't go huge and unnatural. I added about two cup sizes - from a 32B to a 32D. If you consider doing it, I strongly recommend you go to the very best doctor you can find. You may pay a little more, but it can mean the difference between loving the way you look and a complete disaster. Also, make sure your doctor is on the same page as you are. Find pictures of what you want to look like to take along, and ask to see some photos of his/her work.

The recovery is not too awfully horrible. Just don't expect to open or close any windows for a few days. Shock You'll be a little swollen for about a week. I got mine done on Wednesday, took Thursday and Friday off and went back to work on Monday wearing a bulky sweater. No one really noticed anything at all because I always wore a padded bra, and my implants were about the same size. I was still a little swollen, but the sweater helped hide that.

Anyone who is thinking about implants, feel free to ask me anything at all. I had a friend who'd had it done and she was really helpful to me.
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:09 pm      Reply with quote
P.S. Kudos to Twinmommy on breastfeeding twins! Now That's a feat! Makes me tired just thinking about it... Laughing Wink

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
alohagirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:22 pm      Reply with quote
I tried Fenugreek. I used it for a long time because it's good for sinus problems. Didn't do a thing for my A-cups though. Birth control pills also didn't increase my size at all. I tried one of those "enhancement" creams but it didn't work either.

So I saved up for implants and got them after I was finished nursing my last child. Like Tosca, I didn't go huge. I just went up to a C cup which is enough to look good in my clothes, and it's the same size I was when I was nursing so my friends and family never knew.

Definitely the best money I ever spent! Very Happy
Twinmommy
5% products discount

Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:02 am      Reply with quote
I haven't come on here in a while, but wanted to thank all you ladies for ur advices/suggestions.

I am glad that your surgery was successful and wish u the best, but I am way too scared of implants. I guess I have seen (online/tv) and heard too many stories of IMPLANTS gone wrong.

I am slowly but surely learning to let go and learn to live with it. I am happy that padded bras are available because otherwise...I really don't know what I would do

to tell u the truth. I knew those supplements sounded too good to be true and they taste/smell horrible ane are HUGE.

So, Lord please give the strenght to accept the things I cannot change....PLEEEEEEEEASE!
Tosca
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:47 am      Reply with quote
Twinmommy, if you can be confident and feel good about yourself without implants, you don't need them.
I will add, though, that the horror stories you see and hear about are usually people who are trying to get it done for next to nothing and who do not check their doctor's creditentials. My sis has a friend who got botched up on a "two-for-one deal." That's two implants for the price of one. Shock I can't believe that anyone would be agree to let this guy cut on them! We're not talking about canned green beans here. Of course, as with everything else, you only hear about the ones that go wrong. If you do your homework and choose a certified surgeon with a proven track record, this doesn't happen. That said, surgery is certainly not for everyone, so if you have decided not to have it, that's great. I'm just glad you're not going to waste your money on supplements that don't work.
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:05 am      Reply with quote
Tosca's right. Sensationalism - not that the stories aren't true, of course - but the story is what sells.

I have them and am very happy. The new gummies sure have my interest piqued but it's too soon for me to replace my salines. No rippling would be great. I don't have much except on occasion but it's still annoying. It also appears that the gummies last a lot longer, as well. I've only had them for 3 years now but it seems like forever!

Funny thing was I hadn't even considered it when I visited the surgeon initially. He suggested it, I researched and thought about it...and am really happy that I had it done.

I went from a 34B to a 34D but since I am also petite and curvy like Tosca, it balances out appropriately.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:28 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |