Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)
Baby Quasar Light Therapy
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
TRIHARDLISA
5% products discount

Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:49 pm      Reply with quote
So...has anyone NOT had good results with it? Is there a HUGE difference between the Baby and SP?? It sure sounds interesting!
Arielle
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:14 pm      Reply with quote
I don't know anything about the SP. I've had the BQ almost a week and mama looooves her BabyQ.

A

Thank you, Katee!!!!

5% products discount

Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:15 pm      Reply with quote
What was the one big thing that you noticed using your new BQ?
Arielle
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 01, 2007 9:26 pm      Reply with quote
Can't give you just one. But if one reason is all you want--a new firmness to the feel of my skin.

Just teasing. In addition to the overall firmness, fine lines under my eyes are disappearing and other lines are diminishing. I don't have large pores but some tiny pinprick holes are tightening up. Those have been suddenly appearing a couple at a time every few months without breakouts or anything I can think of that would cause them.

I am using the BabyQ in addition to my Skin Bio Copper Peptides, exfoliation and skin nutrition that I've used all along. The suddenly faster results have to be the BabyQ's influence. Today, after our little session, I noticed that I look extremely well-rested. (I've been suffering from insomnia all week.)

A

5% products discount

Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:55 am      Reply with quote
Thank you for that Arielle, man I am feeling tempted to get this 'baby'!!!! Do you like your copper peptides as well?
TRIHARDLISA
5% products discount

Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:00 am      Reply with quote
Are you using their serum or cream?
Arielle
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:58 am      Reply with quote
I use the Super Cop Serum. I had purchased the Dr. Jeanette Graf Vita-Peptide Copper Collagen Infusion mask but it was too weak to see any results. Rather than throw it away, I really revved it up with the Super Cop and now I love it.

A

5% products discount

Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:44 am      Reply with quote
Is the super cop serum on skin bio's website?
Arielle
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:48 am      Reply with quote
Yes, it is.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:15 am      Reply with quote
Arielle wrote:
Can't give you just one. But if one reason is all you want--a new firmness to the feel of my skin.

Just teasing. In addition to the overall firmness, fine lines under my eyes are disappearing and other lines are diminishing. I don't have large pores but some tiny pinprick holes are tightening up. Those have been suddenly appearing a couple at a time every few months without breakouts or anything I can think of that would cause them.

I am using the BabyQ in addition to my Skin Bio Copper Peptides, exfoliation and skin nutrition that I've used all along. The suddenly faster results have to be the BabyQ's influence. Today, after our little session, I noticed that I look extremely well-rested. (I've been suffering from insomnia all week.)

A

I am a newbie to CP's. Do you use your BQ on bare skin or apply CP's first? You routine would be appreciated.

Thanks Wink
Arielle
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:38 am      Reply with quote
Winnie, you use the BabyQ on clean, toned skin. After the treatment, use your regular skin care as you normally would.

Daily:
I use the BQ everyday on the infrared setting after I've cleansed and toned. Then, I use Candy's Triple C and Firming serums and my Marine Nutrient Cream with Centella Asiatica and Co-Q10 added.

Twice a week:
I exfoliate with an AHA/BHA exfoliator or my Pumpkin Enzyme Peel. After I wash that off, I use my Copper Peptide mask. After I've washed off the mask and toned, I use the BabyQ. Then, I use Candy's Triple C and Firming serums and my Marine Nutrient Cream with Centella Asiatica and Co-Q10 added.

At night:

I wash and tone my skin and apply the Firming serum and the Marine Nutrient Cream mix.

I also use a microfiber cloth daily for light exfoliation.

hth

A

Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:08 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I just joined but have read this whole thread and I am getting a B Q. Will let you all know how it works for me.
Arielle
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:31 pm      Reply with quote
lavern12 wrote:
Hi, I just joined but have read this whole thread and I am getting a B Q. Will let you all know how it works for me.

Hi, Lavern

Welcome to our little corner of the world. There are a lot of helpful and nice people here.

Ari

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:00 am      Reply with quote
I may have to try adding the copper peptides as I have the skinbio copper serum, weakest version.
Don't suppose anyone has tried putting it on clean skin and using the Baby Q over it?
I'm glad people are still reading this thread and want to try it. Good luck to those who are new to it.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:53 am      Reply with quote
AnnieR wrote:
I may have to try adding the copper peptides as I have the skinbio copper serum, weakest version.
Don't suppose anyone has tried putting it on clean skin and using the Baby Q over it?
I'm glad people are still reading this thread and want to try it. Good luck to those who are new to it.

Ditto....I was wondering the same thing. Think
fawnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:39 pm      Reply with quote
Hi!
I've been using BabyQ since 2/14/07. eeck! I sound like SkinJunkiesAnonymous! Rolling Eyes
I clean off my skin then apply HA before using on red, then green modes. I understand that the LED makes the skin take it up better. As katee says, it's cumulative, but I noticed a certain "glow" from the first week.

I also use it after my peels. The literature states that NASA trials showed improvement in burn healing with LED, so I am experimenting with that.

I use it on my wrists for arthritis, too. Def helps that. The AdvancedTherapeutics website has testimonials from chiropractors who advocate using it on meridians in a manner like acupuncture/acupressure. I hold it against my ears and the warmth feels soothing, but I don't know if it's revving up my internal organs or not like the testimonials claim.

I wonder if there are any other "off label" uses for BabyQ out there? For skin rejuvenation it def is promising!! fawnie

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:37 pm      Reply with quote
AnnieR wrote:

My sense is that you shouldn't apply CPs prior to BQ treatment. Based on my conversations with Alex at AdvanThera, it seems that you shouldn't apply anything that's not completely clear to your skin, as anything with any colour (and CPs are dark blue Shock ) would stop the light to reaching and penetrating the skin. You may want to give Alex or James at AdanThera a call and ask for guidance on this.
R. Smile

ETA: I think that using CPs right after the BQ treatment is very good for your skin. That's what I do and I love it!

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:42 am      Reply with quote
Aahhhh, that makes perfect sense. I will try it afterwards and see.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 04, 2007 8:50 am      Reply with quote
Probably anything with any non-liquid particles at all, or even the tiniest bit of opacity, is a bad idea, including things with colors -- but things with red color as opposed to others would probably interfere the least.
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:03 am      Reply with quote
Interesting on the things with red tint, don't have anything to try that has any. I have used HA serum as recommended by the manual and tried fresh aloe vera, but neither seemed to do much. Now with using the sample of the new IS clinical I did notice I broke out in a slight rash or more that my skin seemd drier so I won't try that again. I know several people have tried that one with fairly good results. Has anyone tried Emu oil?

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:11 am      Reply with quote
Annie, the red tint hing was pure speculation on my part, simply because things that look red to us are absorbing -- from the visible spectrum, at least -- every wavelength of light except red -- or perhaps simply absorbing red light the least of all other light. Clear stuff on the skin, or nothing, is still probably the very best for most light devices.
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:45 am      Reply with quote
Most of the time I use it with nothing or try my hydracool with it, which has a slight blue tint, so I don't do that very often. I only use it once a week but it can be drying to me so I anything that helps with that is certainly welcome advice. You girls without overly sensitive (or just plain normal) skin are so lucky! Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:45 pm      Reply with quote
AnnieR -- just curious, have you tried it with your Biafine?
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:15 pm      Reply with quote
No I have not, but that might be a very good idea. I will try to remember that tonight. The biafine soaks in very well and doesn't leave a greasy feeling so it might be light enough. Sometimes I use the baby q after I do my night routine and let everything soak in, then follow up with some decleor angelique balm when I am done. Doesn't dry my skin out and seems to help everything soak in. Just don't know if that's the best way, since my skin isn't "clean" or prepped, but it does allow me to use it more often without causing a breakout or overdrying.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 23, 2007 11:59 pm      Reply with quote
If money were not an option would any of you still prefer the Baby over the SP? If so why? Also, I was wondering if it can be hard on the muscles in the neck and shoulders holding something up to your face for all that time. Anyone experience muscle soreness from this?

Also anyone done a comparison between this and the DPL?
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:47 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |