Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Baby Quasar Light Therapy
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
KARINA
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:11 pm      Reply with quote
Before i place an order for the baby quaser and not being able to wait to read the whole thread for a simple answer - i just want to ask if the BQ is suitable for asian skin as i have some pigmentation on my chin.........will it make it worse or make it better and also want to ask if the BQ can be used under arms as i have a slight pigmentation there..........sorry to be so lazy in this instance........but by the time i read the whole thread looking for the answer it will take me some time.......i have been reading the thread for the last 1 hour or so........

Regards

Kay
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:32 pm      Reply with quote
KARINA wrote:
Before i place an order for the baby quaser and not being able to wait to read the whole thread for a simple answer - i just want to ask if the BQ is suitable for asian skin as i have some pigmentation on my chin.........will it make it worse or make it better and also want to ask if the BQ can be used under arms as i have a slight pigmentation there..........sorry to be so lazy in this instance........but by the time i read the whole thread looking for the answer it will take me some time.......i have been reading the thread for the last 1 hour or so........

Regards

Kay

Hi Kay Smile

I think you would really be pleased with the BQ. I suggest that you call Advanced Therapeutics and ask them the questions you are concerned about. From my experience in dealing with AT they will be very honest with you. The fact that you have a one month trial period is priceless. Very Happy

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
KARINA
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:16 am      Reply with quote
Winnie

How will i have a 1 month trial period......if i am going to be ordering from EDS........not sure if the other website sells to uk.

I have had severe acne when i was 16 which lasted at least 14 years and i do have deep pitted scars to prove this......if this device helps me ...........then that would please me immensley..........

I will email the website and ask my questions.

Thanks

Kay
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:09 am      Reply with quote
KARINA wrote:
Winnie

How will i have a 1 month trial period......if i am going to be ordering from EDS........not sure if the other website sells to uk.

I have had severe acne when i was 16 which lasted at least 14 years and i do have deep pitted scars to prove this......if this device helps me ...........then that would please me immensley..........

I will email the website and ask my questions.

Thanks

Kay

Please contact AT. I am not certain but was under the impression that even if you buy from EDS, AT will stand behind the terms stated on their website.

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
KARINA
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:39 pm      Reply with quote
Winnie thanks for that........i have sent an email to the site but have not recieved a reply yet.......i have therefore ordered the baby quaser from a website in uk who was offering a trial offer for 60 days......and it cost omg.......... Embarassed £299........i nearly fell of my chair...........

The reason for ordering was because i don't have nothing to lose .... if it turns out that it is not what i expected then at least i have the piece of mind of returning it before the 60 days rather than being gutted with spending this amount of money................and if it works and makes some difference ......... then considering the amount of money i spend on skincare..........then i will be happy with my purchase.......

regards

kay
Jemm_
5% products discount

Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:08 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Ladies! I have read all of the threads on the BQ and was about to purchase it when I found Mariah's posts. I am also in my early 30's and have a little sagging. My main concern is firming and tightness. Mariah had purchased the NuFace and liked it. She then purchased the BQ and hasn't posted since! I'm dying to hear what she thought. Has anyone else with the same concerns I have used both? Which would you buy if you could only buy one? Also, I've been using the Dermawand and think it's great. I can't even imagine the results I'd get with the BQ or NuFace. Thanks!
gailbaby
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:41 pm      Reply with quote
How many of you ladies are using something on your skin before doing the BQ/SP ? I have been using my SP since mid september and have not noticed much, if any difference. I am doing all 3 levels every 3-4 days on clean skin.
Jemm_
5% products discount

Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:54 pm      Reply with quote
Gailbaby,

You might want to do a search in previous posts. I just spent the past two days reading all the posts and I know there are several about what the women use on their skin when using the SP. Hope this helps!

Jemm
gailbaby
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 11, 2007 9:00 pm      Reply with quote
Jemm_ wrote:
Gailbaby,

You might want to do a search in previous posts. I just spent the past two days reading all the posts and I know there are several about what the women use on their skin when using the SP. Hope this helps!

Jemm
Thanks. I already read the whole thing before I purchased it. Back then it seemed people were experimenting with it all. I was just wondering if there was now tried and true. I thought using the BQ/Sp on clean skin was what had been the most popular. Confused
DiPhx
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:24 pm      Reply with quote
Hi gallibaby - You might just contact Advanta
Tera and ask them ifyoui should be using anything on your skin with baby Q or SP.
I have a handheld red LED device (not as good as Baby Q) but I put on my creams first so the light ehlps to penetrate the creams deeper.
DiPhx

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 14, 2007 7:32 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Diphx. I really should do that. I have had it for a while and you know how it is- just keep forgetting when I am actually at the computer.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:36 am      Reply with quote
I used the BQ without anything for ages. I upgraded to the SP. With the SP I received a product called Silk2 Anti Aging. I apply a drop to each area of my face, wait until it is fully absorbed before using my SP.

It is hard to read all the ingredients. Here are the most important: Hyaluronic Acid, Copper Peptides, Lactic Acid, Co Enzyme Q10, Liquid Germall Plus.

I suggest that you call AT. Depending on your skin type they might suggest something else for you.

AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 15, 2007 7:28 am      Reply with quote
I mainly use nothing, but occasionally I use the HA serum they included with the Baby Q. I get pretty much the same results, but my skin gets drier using nothing.

5% products discount

Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:42 pm      Reply with quote
Ok, I got my Baby Q and have used it but feel like I am back to the drawing board when it comes to reading posts. I guess I need to start from the beginning to figure out how to use it since the directions are very slim. There are 3 extra "heads" and no mention of them in the brochure....
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:15 am      Reply with quote
Wow, my baby Q only has one! I would call Advanced Ther. and let them walk you thru it. They do have great customer service.

5% products discount

Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:32 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Annie, I will. Now that I'm looking at them, I think they may be different outlet adapters Rolling Eyes Jeez, I was all excited for nothing! (But I'll call Alex anyway)
Jemm_
5% products discount

Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:13 pm      Reply with quote
So I called Alex and they are outlet adapters, oh well. Unfortunately, I'm not seeing results from my baby. I'm seeing great results with my Dermawand and you know there is quite a difference in price! I've only used my Baby Q 4 times so I'm still hoping for something....
diaan46
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:54 am      Reply with quote
Dear baby ladies,

Please let me know how you are right now, with your baby's.

I was thinking it's a hype,... butt if someone could convince me that here skin is tighter I'm gone get one.

I have used the Dermawand, but it's NOT for skin tighten.

Also I don't understand why a large DPL device with more LEDS and the same wavelength, (and much easier tho use) zit relax (9 minutes) DONE!
And a hole lot cheaper, is not winning from the little baby ??

Please let us now
diaan46
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:57 am      Reply with quote
Confused ?
Jemm_
5% products discount

Mon Dec 24, 2007 10:18 am      Reply with quote
I have not noticed any skin tightening from the Baby Q. I am actually trying to figure out if it's making any improvement to my skin. However, I do know it has done wonders for some people. I think skin type, age and texture differences are the key to what results you are going to get. I lent the Baby Q to my mother who is 62 and has very wrinkled skin. After her first use I DID see a difference. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend trying the Baby Q because of the amazing customer service. They will take returns if you don't see results. I'm still debating whether to return mine but have been told that if I want to do so there will be no problem.
diaan46
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:34 am      Reply with quote
Hi jemm,

Thanks for your answer first, I really appreciated Very Happy ,pff I begin tho believe it's in the drawer by most ladies, indeed I think there is a lot of different in use of the baby, and skin condition and products that you are using whit it, at the seem time.

That's why I don't understand how a popular product like the baby, is standing still ,just like that??.

First there is a lot of discussion going on. Then nothing anymore,.... I hope the use it.

And coming back on the board. Have you seen nothing at all jemm ?.

What where you goals ?

Diana
Jemm_
5% products discount

Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:46 pm      Reply with quote
Diana,

My goals were primarily to tighten skin. However, I am only 32 and often am told I look in my early 20's. I am a "beauty tool" jukie only because I don't want to age and have put it off pretty well. I believe it would be difficult for me to see any tool make a huge difference on my skin because I don't have any wrinkles and very little sagging. I mentioned I had lent the Baby to my mother and I did notice an immediate difference. She is 62 and has wrinkled skin. She also has roseaca (sp?) on her cheeks. She did one side of her face only and the roseaca is visibly reduced. I can only again say because of the superb customer service given from the Baby Q people I would definitely try it. If it doesn't work - send it back. Good luck on your decision!

Jemm
diaan46
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:28 am      Reply with quote
Hi Jemm,

It's a big different indeed , if you are younger and use a baby.
Less tho see, butt if you have skin problems there like rosacea or large pores or scars or moles or acne or other kind of skin problems,.....it will probably show Very Happy . And of course when skin is aging, the wrinkles sagging and disclosures are the bigger problems.

Fine it's working on your mams skin. I have ordered the baby (I'm also a tool junkie ) ssssst.

Butt I still wondering how the girls are ho have been using the baby a long time.

I can't believe that the hype on this gadget is over now. Butt it's extremely quiet now, hahaaaa. maybe it's because the holidays are here. Very Happy Very Happy
And my English is lousy tho
Jemm_
5% products discount

Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:50 pm      Reply with quote
My mother came over last night and returned my Baby Q. She used it through the week - probably twice since I last saw her and I saw a definite difference in her wrinkles above her top lip, on her forehead and her eye was much more lifted than the other (she only did half her face). I am glad you went ahead and ordered it! I am keeping mine because if it made that much difference on my mom it must be doing something. Hopefully, it will keep me from having to get a facelift in the next 5 years. Just kidding!
diaan46
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:49 am      Reply with quote
rolling rolling rooooolling, get this tread rolling.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:54 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |