Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Baby Quasar Light Therapy
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
JaclynS
5% products discount

Sat May 30, 2009 6:36 am      Reply with quote
Go to the web sitewww.makemeheal.com and it will give you an explanation. I just ordered the Quasar SP which is very expensive but I feel a good investment being it has a ten year warrenty compared to the one year warrenty on the Baby Q.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:32 pm      Reply with quote
i just got the power pack for 500USD
calorblind
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:52 am      Reply with quote
Hi guys, just wondering if the Baby QUasar will work internationally since the power supply isnt the same? thanks
KayS
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:34 am      Reply with quote
You could buy an adaptor if it does'nt. I just received my STOP and had to buy one so it would work in the U.S.
calorblind
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:23 pm      Reply with quote
do u have a baby quasar? which is better?
KayS
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:37 am      Reply with quote
I personally sprung for the Quasar SP because it has a bigger head and a ten year warrenty otherwise it works exactly the same as the Baby Q. I just did not want to buy the Baby Q and then wish I had bought the other one.
SandyT
5% products discount

Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:15 pm      Reply with quote
Just a quick question for those buying the QSP. Is there somewhere to get these at a discount. The price I have been seeing is in the $1,800. range. I like the idea of larger and 10 year warranty, but that is about $500. over my "husbands" budget LOL!! (I actually feel very lucky in that he is going to give me a second "mothers day present" after he found out what his Fathers day present is going to be) So, I am on the search for the best deal I can find. Thanks!!
everella
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:47 pm      Reply with quote
DermPrincess wrote:
By the way, I am stunned at how much better my sinuses feel with the Baby Quasar. I actually called and told them this because I wondered if it was a fluke or something. They said that they get this all the time, but because of the FDA, they cannot make claims about it helping your sinuses but it does! I wish they sold the Medinose in the US, but for now I hold the Baby Quasar up to my nose for about 30 seconds or so in each nostril and I swear I am not getting those awful headaches anymore! Red light therapy is used in other countries for sinus trouble and inflammation. Because of the Anti- bacterial qualities of the Baby Blue, I hold that on each nostril for about 10 seconds or so as well to kill any bacteria up there and so far this system has proven to do a lot more than just kill acne and inflammation for me. Smile

This sounds fantastic. Do you need the BabyQ blue for this or is the red of advantage also?
calorblind
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:53 pm      Reply with quote
so sad that this topic is dead already !!! we should revive it Very Happy Very Happy

ive just started and i use my medik8 firewall before the Quasar.

Has anyone used copper peptide serums before babyquasar? I know Osmotics recommend that u do that
KayS
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:30 am      Reply with quote
I use the copper peptides that Quasar included when I purchased my Quasar SP. When I spend that much money for something I am going to follow their instructions to the T!
calorblind
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:07 am      Reply with quote
ah i thought they included the Hyalu Acid serum?
KayS
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:44 am      Reply with quote
You are right! It is called Pure Silk Hyaluronic Formula. Do you know who else sells it besides Quasar. They sell it for $60.00 a bottle and I must say you do not use much so it should last a long time.
sallyc
5% products discount

Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:37 pm      Reply with quote
This is my first post on EDS and I have been reading for a while and recently bought the baby quasar. I am 20 years old and have good skin- I am always interested in making it amazing and I love beauty gadgets at the minute. I am also only using natural skin care products.

I used it about 3 times on my face, and also tried it on various body parts (I white stretch marks and a couple of redder ones). I did see a difference on my face and was looking forward to continuing use.... but scarily I noticed that the fine down on my face became more noticeable????!! I don't even know if it is my paranoia, but since I have stopped using it, it seems to look better. Could this be possible????

P.S I am also using the tua viso, and clarisonic, both of which I love Smile
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:47 am      Reply with quote
I have never had that issue so I don't know how to advise you. Are you using any new supplements that might affect it as well?

5% products discount

Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:22 pm      Reply with quote
No, just my usual. I have a very natural diet and use high quality supplements in minimal doses. I know that the same light therapy technology can be applied for the treatment of hairloss...
bombshellbella
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:54 am      Reply with quote
calorblind wrote:
i just got the power pack for 500USD

I just bought mine from drugstore.com. I thought I got a good deal for $599...

33 yrs old - female - light brown hair with high lights - green eyes - medium/light skin tone yellow undertones : ROUTINE : (AM) Cold Water (PM) Facial Massage , OCM (1-2x Weekly) Home Facial (Monthly) Pro Facial ---- Things I am thinking about: Dermaroller, Facial Exercises, DIY Creams...JUST BOUGHT BABY Q POWER PACK -- Can't wait!
TheBaroness
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:03 am      Reply with quote
I'm brand spanking new here and am loving this board! I wanted to add that I got the blue and red Quasars for a good discount over at SkinStore. Right now they're having a sale on both, and if you get the PowerPack, it's $500.

Their c/s is good too. They price matched me on my red Quasar when I found it was cheaper somewhere else.

It's too soon to tell if these are making a difference, but the quality is superior to the Tanda. I just got rid of that thing. It was a hopeless piece of junk. Expensive junk at that, too.
calorblind
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:16 am      Reply with quote
welcome baronness Smile

i saw the website, it says 599USD for the powerpack!
TheBaroness
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:20 pm      Reply with quote
Wow, so it does, calorblind. Sorry about that. Either they changed it or my eyes deceived me!

Still, it's not a bad price compared to a few months ago when I was checking them out.
bombshellbella
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:49 pm      Reply with quote
OMG!!!!!! I just got my powerpack and HELLLLOOOO, I just took a pregnancy test, and Im pregnant.

Im happy but I think I wont be able to use the baby q now... OR WILL I??

Anyone have any info??

33 yrs old - female - light brown hair with high lights - green eyes - medium/light skin tone yellow undertones : ROUTINE : (AM) Cold Water (PM) Facial Massage , OCM (1-2x Weekly) Home Facial (Monthly) Pro Facial ---- Things I am thinking about: Dermaroller, Facial Exercises, DIY Creams...JUST BOUGHT BABY Q POWER PACK -- Can't wait!
calorblind
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:15 pm      Reply with quote
I think it is safe. Send the baby quasar an email.
bombshellbella
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:08 am      Reply with quote
I called the Quasar people and spoke with Kris, she told me that she thinks its totally safe and informed me that her daughter used it through out her pregnancy as well as others she knows without any adverse effects. I did call my doctor but I am still waiting for a response.

Oh yeah, she did tell me to not use it on my belly.

rosielynt
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:22 am      Reply with quote
Will buy BQ as per the current review
KarlaH

Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:30 pm      Reply with quote
I'm a nubee. Any advice on where to buy for best price?
KarlaH

Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:33 pm      Reply with quote
bombshellbella wrote:
I called the Quasar people and spoke with Kris, she told me that she thinks its totally safe and informed me that her daughter used it through out her pregnancy as well as others she knows without any adverse effects. I did call my doctor but I am still waiting for a response.

Oh yeah, she did tell me to not use it on my belly.

This is great news! I am going on 6 months pregnant with my third at age - are you ready 48. I was concerned about using right away. Great to know that its been used by others during pregnancy. Would love to hear what the doctor says!
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:33 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |